EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Kunark Ascending Beta > General Beta Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-12-2016, 02:54 AM   #1
Adler

I wrote a bug issue but has anyone got stuck between the box and steps when on boat as you are passing the Capt?
Old 10-12-2016, 03:14 AM   #2
Adler

Got stuck again yay me
Old 10-12-2016, 06:28 PM   #3
Ocarinah

Thanks to my cat I found out you can actually jump while in the box. My first character got up the step without an issue but second one couldn't get up the step but then remembered my cat helping me by stepping on keyboard and jumping...sure enough was able to jump the step just fine.
Ocarinah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 06:55 PM   #4
Cheesenabber

Stuck as in can't move anywhere at all or as in can't progress? I've gotten stuck to where I can't move between objects for years and the only things I can do are : Call (to Home, Guild, etc.), CoV(To or be summoned to someone), CotH (Conjy spell), various baubles and racials that summon, or, if all else fail, petition. Otherwise, as Ocarinah said, you can jump.
Old 10-13-2016, 03:31 AM   #5
Adler

No couldn't do anything, gate call home heck couldn't even log out! when i pushed X to quit it took me right back to thalumba.... yes i know i have got stuck before too but if you are moving a box you wouldn't think u would get stuck let alone be sent all the way back to thalumba