EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2007-2011
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-30-2010, 06:16 PM   #1
Saroc_Luclin

SOE Community Council

Way too late now, and I should've thoguht of this earlier. But since SOE is doing the next version of MTG:Online, (and having a talk about it) it might've been nice to have tried to squeeze in a draft or some other Magic event during Fan Faire.

But way too late now. But if anyone does want to play during down time, I do plan on having my current FNM deck (GW Land Ramp-drazi ), and may even bring my traders with me. SMILEY

Saroc_Luclin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 05:20 AM   #2
Jyve

SOE Community Council

Shame MTG:Tactics didn't get more of a push (though still early in development perhaps). Not a Magic player, but having a bash on the demo there and talking to the nice chap who answered all my questions, I was really impressed with it. Played well, looks GREAT. It's on my list to look at when it's released and I think will be great fun.
Jyve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:04 PM   #3
Saroc_Luclin

SOE Community Council

Actually its going live in September as I mentioned in my other thread. Would have been nice for more talks, but I think this game came out of Left field; I hadn't heard of it before a month or two ago, and this was th first Ive actually seen anything about it, and it is fun.
Saroc_Luclin is offline   Reply With Quote