EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2007-2011
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-18-2010, 04:42 PM   #1
Starrla

Happy Camper

Is there a list somewhere of things that will be offered to do at the fan faire that requires some sort of sign up and at what time and place the signs up occur so we have a better chance of being able to be part of the activities? 

Thank you SMILEY

Starrla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 06:42 PM   #2
crazylarry

The Quiet Type

Reserving computer for game time

http://forums.station.sony.com/stat..._id=11500017420

crazylarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 10:19 AM   #3
Saroc_Luclin

SOE Community Council

The only thing you may want to sign up for would be computer time, or maybe book appointments with some of the side companies (the greenscreen pictures and what not). Otherwise, all of SOE's events during Fan Faire don't usually have any signups. Just show up at the right time and squeeze into the room. SMILEY
Saroc_Luclin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:01 AM   #4
TheFever

The Quiet Type

If you play EQ or EQ2, there will be signups for the in-game competition. They are ussually around the the computer signups. The EQ2 competition is ussually a group competition, so you need to find a group. The EQ competition is ussually solo, arena style. Hopefully if you need to copy over your toon to play, they will announce in advance. At least that is what they have done in the past.

TheFever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:10 AM   #5
Starrla

Happy Camper

I was thinking sign ups for the live quest or organized activities  but it maybe a hit and miss sort of thing.  The computer game time is not exactly what I was thinking of.

Starrla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 10:31 AM   #6
Cyliena

SOE Community Council

Starrla wrote:

I was thinking sign ups for the live quest or organized activities  but it maybe a hit and miss sort of thing.  The computer game time is not exactly what I was thinking of.

For the Live Quest you show up to the room when it's supposed to start, then everyone organizes into groups and picks a leader, etc. No lists to worry about to my knowledge. Not sure what other organized activities there are. SMILEY

Cyliena is offline   Reply With Quote