EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > PVP Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-26-2011, 09:16 PM   #1
Sprin
Server: Nagafen
Guild: L U S H

General

Well its obvious that PVP has been left to die... with the release of the GU 61 there was not only no new PVP weapons / jewelry to put on, but also the old Challenger stuff was completely overlooked as far as a revamp..

This was definately a big F. U. / middle finger to us at Naggy... 

I'd really like to hear from our pvp dev on this, because this is absolutely unacceptable in my book...

First the Armor was 3 months late, then you told us "oh, next GU for weapons / jewelry" now its... who knows, cuz you never post on here to tell us anything...

But regardless, 6 months into an expansion and no new gear, why are we still here? Are you trying to get us to quit?  The people on Naggy like to PVP but you are making it harder then hell to want to do that...

I mean not even a revamp of the old gear... Antonica gear that you made 6 years ago got revamped, but not our 1+ year old pvp jewelry / weapons...

Ugh... ugh...

Ugh... 

Why am I still paying you people money? I cannot honestly figure it out..

I know nobody at SOE gives a darn... I got the same e-mail everyone else got, the

"hey, this is super personal e-mail and I really want to know what your thoughts are on PVP"

blah blah, i didn't bother responding... just no point... you guys obviously dont care about PVP and never will and are trying to push the people on Naggy off the game or to different servers so you dont even have to bother with PVP anymore and push everyone to blue servers and BG's...

Blah..

Ok, im done ranting for now... troll away

Sprin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 11:10 AM   #2
Obur
Guild: Insurrection

Loremaster

I am not as bitter as the original poster, but I am disappointed at 2 items:

1) No PvP jewelry or weapons

2) Fame system was clearly released in a beta form, and appears to have been abandoned. (as it has been said a number of times before, having to maintain a 10 solo kill:1 zerg death ratio simply to maintain the HUNTER title is extremely silly).

I don't see any sense in trolling, but I would appreciate some dev focus on pvp.  It doesn't have to be extreme, but please remember that we are here.

Dark_Grue wrote:

I imagine we should be thankful EQ2Players.com doesn't work properly, at least it's not hemmoraging credit card numbers. Yet.

Obur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 11:47 AM   #3
Talathion
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Cladire Mortii

Loremaster

And this is why PVP stats were a bad idea...

Talathion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 12:03 PM   #4
Wytie

Mouse Betrayer!

[email protected] Bayle wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

Well its obvious that PVP has been left to die... with the release of the GU 61 there was not only no new PVP weapons / jewelry to put on, but also the old Challenger stuff was completely overlooked as far as a revamp..

This was definately a big F. U. / middle finger to us at Naggy... 

I'd really like to hear from our pvp dev on this, because this is absolutely unacceptable in my book...

First the Armor was 3 months late, then you told us "oh, next GU for weapons / jewelry" now its... who knows, cuz you never post on here to tell us anything...

But regardless, 6 months into an expansion and no new gear, why are we still here? Are you trying to get us to quit?  The people on Naggy like to PVP but you are making it harder then hell to want to do that...

I mean not even a revamp of the old gear... Antonica gear that you made 6 years ago got revamped, but not our 1+ year old pvp jewelry / weapons...

Ugh... ugh...

Ugh... 

Why am I still paying you people money? I cannot honestly figure it out..

I know nobody at SOE gives a darn... I got the same e-mail everyone else got, the

"hey, this is super personal e-mail and I really want to know what your thoughts are on PVP"

blah blah, i didn't bother responding... just no point... you guys obviously dont care about PVP and never will and are trying to push the people on Naggy off the game or to different servers so you dont even have to bother with PVP anymore and push everyone to blue servers and BG's...

Blah..

Ok, im done ranting for now... troll away

[email protected] Bayle wrote:

Old 08-29-2011, 12:35 PM   #5
Vaylan77

Loremaster

With all the bugs in the game one can be happy that they didn't introduce even more items that might be buggy...

Vaylan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 12:36 PM   #6
GussJr

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

With all the bugs in the game one can be happy that they didn't introduce even more items that might be buggy...

+1

Siame, 90 K. Zerk, 90 Alchemist

Palayna, 34 Fae Monk, 90 Master Carpenter

Beastmastress, 90 WE BL, 31 Prov
GussJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 01:15 PM   #7
Sprin
Guild: L U S H

General

[email protected] wrote:

No, because at least if they gave us some new PVP jewelry / weapons it would at least indicated they gave a little bit of crap about PVP, this is just a kick in the nuts and a "get off this game we don't want you here anymore" message from SOE  to all the PVP players on Nagafen..... tbh

I mean they just bypassed ALL the old tier PVP gear, that was an overt act against PVP'rs... they revamped crap from every aspect of the game EXCEPT pvp gear...

an obvious attempt to clear out Naggy

Sprin is offline   Reply With Quote