EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

 

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2012, 10:57 AM   #1
erk48188

Loremaster
erk48188's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 42
Default

Please remove the 280aa requirement to level to 92.  This is already starting to severly affect end-game raiding guilds - especially with summer coming.  

Raid forces are very dynamic, people coming and going all throughout the year - and summer's always a problem.  Prior to gu63, it wasn't difficult to have someone bring up an alt quickly and have it available for raid - or a new person to get a toon up, for that matter.  You can pull a bard or a chanter into raid with 100-150aa and it's not a detriment.  Now it's going to take a much, much longer time to get reinforcements up to 92.

This is an unnecessary, artificial blocking mechanism keeping people from getting to 92 quickly enough for end-game raids.  Please remove this.

erk48188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:14 AM   #2
Cratoh

Loremaster
Cratoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 458
Default

Seconded, I am so bored of levelling my alts to 90 then being railroaded into grinding lower zones for AA.

__________________
Expand Krono! Expacs/Transfers etc!



Forum - 1. a meeting or assembly for the open discussion of subjects of public interest

Censorship - deleting parts of publications or correspondence.

"Where there is official censorship it is a sign that speech is serious"
Cratoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:35 AM   #3
Tylia
Server: Butcherblock
Guild: Test of Time
Rank: Member

Loremaster
Tylia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 757
Default

erk48188 wrote:

Please remove the 280aa requirement to level to 92.  This is already starting to severly affect end-game raiding guilds - especially with summer coming.  

Raid forces are very dynamic, people coming and going all throughout the year - and summer's always a problem.  Prior to gu63, it wasn't difficult to have someone bring up an alt quickly and have it available for raid - or a new person to get a toon up, for that matter.  You can pull a bard or a chanter into raid with 100-150aa and it's not a detriment.  Now it's going to take a much, much longer time to get reinforcements up to 92.

This is an unnecessary, artificial blocking mechanism keeping people from getting to 92 quickly enough for end-game raids.  Please remove this.

I would not want to be forced to raid with a bard or a chanter (or any other class for that matter) that only had 100 - 150 AA's.  Really, I would hate to see what your raid force looks like if you think that is "not a detriment".  The requirement was put in to place to prevent situations like this from happening.  Seriously.. with a little bit of dedication, determination, and time, anyone can obtain the 280 AA's needed to advance.  SMILEY

Tylia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:54 AM   #4
General_Info

Lord
General_Info's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 658
Default

[email protected] wrote:

I would not want to be forced to raid with a bard or a chanter (or any other class for that matter) that only had 100 - 150 AA's.  Really, I would hate to see what your raid force looks like if you think that is "not a detriment".  The requirement was put in to place to prevent situations like this from happening.  Seriously.. with a little bit of dedication, determination, and time, anyone can obtain the 280 AA's needed to advance. 

That and it is easier to balance the classes at that tier rather then having to take in account drastic differences in AAs by the high and low end of the AA spectrum in the players base they only have to work under the range of 280-320AAs.

It's not hard to get AAs at all you just need time and think about it having 280AAs req may slow down people getting raid ready but the groups will be far more stable as a whole in the long term.

__________________
General_Info is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:57 AM   #5
shots01

Lord
shots01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 452
Default

I second it as well.  280 is ridiculous.

shots01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:05 PM   #6
Merker

Lord
Merker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 55
Default

Man, I must come from the old Roleplay mentality because I don't understand why everyone always wants the game made easier and easier and easier. It becomes redundant after awhile. After playing the original EQ from '99 to around 2004 or 2005 I cam over to EQ2 and just couldn't believe how easy it was to lvl. I also couldn't believe I could pretty much solo a wizard all the way to 90 (which quite frankly is ridiculous, but because whiners want every toon balanced with a counterpart.. well let's say the squeaky wheel gets the oil). Why don't they just give us god potions or AA ability whereas we can just go in and solo Epics etc etc? RPGs are losing what made them fun to begin with; the fact that you could actually feel proud about accomplishments because you worked hard to obtain them. Now I feel almost guilty because it's been cheapened to the point that I feel somehow that I have cheated

Ughh I digress

__________________
Merker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:09 PM   #7
ReddyKY

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 79
Default

If you are politcking for the removal of the limit you are effectively politicking for unbalanced and poorly designed content.

If you want to group and raid you NEED to have the AAs because you are partaking in that content. If you don't have th ability to get your heroic endlines you have absolutley no reason to be in the SS intances or raids as these were rightly balanced against a more reasonable spread of abilities.

If you don't have 280 AAs there is nothing keeping you from doing all the DoV instances and raids. I know, I know, you think the crutch that is 2 extra levels will somehow help, but you are wrong. The AAs you are missing are much more important and will be a much better help in doing the non SS content.

You are SOOOO wrong in fact, that the lack of knowledge displayed in the request is in large part an affirmation of the path taken by the devs to tailor the SS content to a much more managable set of player abilities.

ReddyKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:15 PM   #8
Gaarysal
Server: Permafrost
Guild: Fist of the Empire
Rank: Ass Kicking Expert

Loremaster
Gaarysal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 166
Default

erk48188 wrote:

Please remove the 280aa requirement to level to 92.  This is already starting to severly affect end-game raiding guilds - especially with summer coming.  

Raid forces are very dynamic, people coming and going all throughout the year - and summer's always a problem.  Prior to gu63, it wasn't difficult to have someone bring up an alt quickly and have it available for raid - or a new person to get a toon up, for that matter.  You can pull a bard or a chanter into raid with 100-150aa and it's not a detriment.  Now it's going to take a much, much longer time to get reinforcements up to 92.

This is an unnecessary, artificial blocking mechanism keeping people from getting to 92 quickly enough for end-game raids.  Please remove this.

I know raid recruitment is way down but have some standards and dignity... 100-150 AA?! that was the min req 3-4 years ago. They compressed AA down so much it is so easy to get 280. If you are that desperate to fill a raid that you will invite a 100-150 AA player, then grab a tank and healer from your guild and grind that person, it'll only take a few hours.

Gaarysal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:18 PM   #9
Grumble69

Loremaster
Grumble69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,257
Default

erk48188 wrote:

Please remove the 280aa requirement to level to 92.  This is already starting to severly affect end-game raiding guilds - especially with summer coming.  

Raid forces are very dynamic, people coming and going all throughout the year - and summer's always a problem.  Prior to gu63, it wasn't difficult to have someone bring up an alt quickly and have it available for raid - or a new person to get a toon up, for that matter.  You can pull a bard or a chanter into raid with 100-150aa and it's not a detriment.  Now it's going to take a much, much longer time to get reinforcements up to 92.

This is an unnecessary, artificial blocking mechanism keeping people from getting to 92 quickly enough for end-game raids.  Please remove this.

I think for every one case that gets blocked like that, there are a dozen other lazy n00bs still in L70-80 gear that are getting weeded out.  This is probably in the game's better interest.

SOE has bonus weekends about every couple of months.  The AA curve has been lowered.  There's really not a good excuse about not getting an alt to 280.

Grumble69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:20 PM   #10
Chronus1

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 253
Default

Any real raid guild can have a toon power leveled from 1 to 92/320 within a few days. We've done it when it was necessary. This is not a problem for raid guilds, this is a problem for people with large amounts of alts they don't play enough to have them all at 280aa.
__________________
Chronus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:21 PM   #11
Mathrim
Server: Befallen
Guild: Legion of Legend
Rank: Alternate Character

Loremaster
Mathrim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 277
Default

erk48188 wrote:

You can pull a bard or a chanter into raid with 100-150aa and it's not a detriment.  

Wow. Just....wow.

Would you mind explaining to me how brining any toon who has no Shadow end lines, no heroic end lines, and probably doesn't even have the endlines on their archetype or class tree isn't a detriment?

These zones and fights have dps checks and mechanics checks that require a functional force. Brining in toons that can't function properly by performing at reasonable dps levels or providing group buffs (AE blocks, time warp, etc) and temps (stampede, combat mastery, etc) because they don't have the necessary aa IS A DETRIMENT!

How about we do this. Lets remove the AA requirement to level past 90 and instead put a numerical display beside your display name that show's the number of AA you have when you join a group. How quickly do you think you will get dropped from groups when people see you join with 100 aa?

You may feel that it isn't fair that you are forced to get 280 aa's. I think it is pretty selfish that you would subject your group members and raid force to having to carry your dead weight along through the content. 

Mathrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:26 PM   #12
Umeil

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 23
Default

I dont agree 280 AA is not realy that hard to get. It makes your class actually worthwhile in the new content rather that being carried.

Stop being lazy gits and get what is needed to actually make yourself worthwhile in the content.

Umeil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:27 PM   #13
yohann koldheart

Loremaster
yohann koldheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: harrisburg,PA
Posts: 1,601
Default

erk48188 wrote:

Please remove the 280aa requirement to level to 92.  This is already starting to severly affect end-game raiding guilds - especially with summer coming.  

wrong, no end game raid guild would even think of taking a toon too with fewer then 280 aa, even if they were level 92.

there is nothing wrong with the 280aa requirement it dont affect raiding in any way like you claim.

yohann koldheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:31 PM   #14
Gravy

Lord
Gravy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 382
Default

Merker wrote:

Man, I must come from the old Roleplay mentality because I don't understand why everyone always wants the game made easier and easier and easier. It becomes redundant after awhile. After playing the original EQ from '99 to around 2004 or 2005 I cam over to EQ2 and just couldn't believe how easy it was to lvl. I also couldn't believe I could pretty much solo a wizard all the way to 90 (which quite frankly is ridiculous, but because whiners want every toon balanced with a counterpart.. well let's say the squeaky wheel gets the oil). Why don't they just give us god potions or AA ability whereas we can just go in and solo Epics etc etc? RPGs are losing what made them fun to begin with; the fact that you could actually feel proud about accomplishments because you worked hard to obtain them. Now I feel almost guilty because it's been cheapened to the point that I feel somehow that I have cheated

Ughh I digress

It's not about being easier.

It's about yet another artifical mechanic put in my the devs to control gameplay.

For example, there is no PVP in EQ2. It's player vs devs vs player. There are so many artificial 'balancing' mechnics put into pvp that you never forget that the devs are in the middle of every fight.

Same thing goes with the AA requirement.

Why can't I play my way? Why can't I have as many AAs as I want at whatever level I want. Why can't I be a level 92 with 10 AAs? Why do the devs have to put all these arbritrary restrictions on my gameplay?

Gravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:33 PM   #15
yohann koldheart

Loremaster
yohann koldheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: harrisburg,PA
Posts: 1,601
Default

erk48188 wrote

 You can pull a bard or a chanter into raid with 100-150aa and it's not a detriment.  

this statement alone proves you have no idea what your talking about.

yohann koldheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:34 PM   #16
kalaria

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 121
Default

280 AA really does take minimal effort now adays, especially if is an alt toon you are quickly leveling up.The 280AA requirement to progress beyond level 90 was a QUALITY addition to the game.It allows for better content balancing and should not go away.

As for a bard/chanter with 100-150 AAs being useful in raid?!ROFL.I think a merc bard would be better, sheesh.

kalaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:37 PM   #17
Xzerius

Loremaster
Xzerius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 172
Default

[email protected] wrote:

erk48188 wrote:

Please remove the 280aa requirement to level to 92.  This is already starting to severly affect end-game raiding guilds - especially with summer coming.  

Raid forces are very dynamic, people coming and going all throughout the year - and summer's always a problem.  Prior to gu63, it wasn't difficult to have someone bring up an alt quickly and have it available for raid - or a new person to get a toon up, for that matter.  You can pull a bard or a chanter into raid with 100-150aa and it's not a detriment.  Now it's going to take a much, much longer time to get reinforcements up to 92.

This is an unnecessary, artificial blocking mechanism keeping people from getting to 92 quickly enough for end-game raids.  Please remove this.

I would not want to be forced to raid with a bard or a chanter (or any other class for that matter) that only had 100 - 150 AA's.  Really, I would hate to see what your raid force looks like if you think that is "not a detriment".  The requirement was put in to place to prevent situations like this from happening.  Seriously.. with a little bit of dedication, determination, and time, anyone can obtain the 280 AA's needed to advance. 

I certainly agree with you Tylia.  It gets tiresome enough as it is having to repeat old RAID content just to gear out someone's rerolled, under geared, under skilled alt, least of all, the lack of progression every time someone guild jumps for progression or to gear out their n00b.  

Xzerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:39 PM   #18
ReddyKY

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 79
Default

Gravy wrote:

 Why do the devs have to put all these arbritrary restrictions on my gameplay?

They aren't arbitrary at all. They are designing mechanics to make sure the content is tuned to the people who should be taking it on. It is the same reason we have the "Do not iron your clothes while you are wearing them" warnings. It keeps people from going to places and getting their rears handed to them then coming to the forums to complain about how said content is too hard.

It is also what probably allowed them to create solo instances with decent rewards(box problems notwithstanding) without having them be loot pinatas where you blow on the mobs and it dies. It allows them to design solo content for people who actaully care about their characters. It is a way to reward dedicated solo players who take the time to develop their characters, albeit not in a group or raid setting.

There is no way they could justify the rewards (again class loot issues notwithstanding) if they designed the instance to be done by people with 92 level and 10 AAs.

ReddyKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:45 PM   #19
Xzerius

Loremaster
Xzerius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 172
Default

Gravy wrote:

Merker wrote:

Man, I must come from the old Roleplay mentality because I don't understand why everyone always wants the game made easier and easier and easier. It becomes redundant after awhile. After playing the original EQ from '99 to around 2004 or 2005 I cam over to EQ2 and just couldn't believe how easy it was to lvl. I also couldn't believe I could pretty much solo a wizard all the way to 90 (which quite frankly is ridiculous, but because whiners want every toon balanced with a counterpart.. well let's say the squeaky wheel gets the oil). Why don't they just give us god potions or AA ability whereas we can just go in and solo Epics etc etc? RPGs are losing what made them fun to begin with; the fact that you could actually feel proud about accomplishments because you worked hard to obtain them. Now I feel almost guilty because it's been cheapened to the point that I feel somehow that I have cheated

Ughh I digress

It's not about being easier.

It's about yet another artifical mechanic put in my the devs to control gameplay.

For example, there is no PVP in EQ2. It's player vs devs vs player. There are so many artificial 'balancing' mechnics put into pvp that you never forget that the devs are in the middle of every fight.

Same thing goes with the AA requirement.

Why can't I play my way? Why can't I have as many AAs as I want at whatever level I want. Why can't I be a level 92 with 10 AAs? Why do the devs have to put all these arbritrary restrictions on my gameplay?

You may as well ask for an insta roll 92 / 92 / 320 button and get it over with. That's pretty much exactly what you are implying. 

Xzerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:01 PM   #20
Gravy

Lord
Gravy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 382
Default

Xzerius wrote:

You may as well ask for an insta roll 92 / 92 / 320 button and get it over with. That's pretty much exactly what you are implying. 

Actuallly far from it.

I want to play my toon and configure it how I want. If I want a level 92 toon as a buff bot when I two box why should I go through the issues with leveling to over 280 AA? I'm never going to group with the 2nd toon. I'm never going to raid with it. All I want is to be able to equip the Heirloom gear from my main on that account that is level 92.

I'm not asking for anything for free.

I want to equip gear my main has earned (with an Heirloom tag) on my alt on that account. But I can't. Because some dev decided to put up a roadblock to control access to content.

Here's a tip for a dev. You don't have to put up a roadblock to restrict access. If the content is difficult enough, people who don't belong in that zone will die.

Gravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:15 PM   #21
Mathrim
Server: Befallen
Guild: Legion of Legend
Rank: Alternate Character

Loremaster
Mathrim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 277
Default

Gravy wrote:

I want to play my toon and configure it how I want. If I want a level 92 toon as a buff bot when I two box why should I go through the issues with leveling to over 280 AA? I'm never going to group with the 2nd toon. I'm never going to raid with it. All I want is to be able to equip the Heirloom gear from my main on that account that is level 92.

Here's a tip for a dev. You don't have to put up a roadblock to restrict access. If the content is difficult enough, people who don't belong in that zone will die.

Just because you choose to not group with your alts/bots doesn't prevent others from joining groups with crap AA. 

My main is a mystic and I've been in plenty of groups with people undergeared and under AA. They don't die like you try to claim. What they do is make the group frustrated and ticked off.

What does happen is the zone takes 3 to 5 times longer than it should because the toon is doing 20k dps instead of 100k, or the tank is constantly out of mana because the chanter has no mana regen AA's, or a player dies and can't be instant res'd by the cleric because the cleric doesn't have Immaculate revival, or the fighter can't hold aggro because he isn't specced for hate snaps because his AA's suck.

Skyshrine finally put in a limiter to be able to look at a player and judge their ability to play besides just their gear. You can't claim that you suck just because you don't have the AA anymore. Everyone is on an equal playing field and besides gear, the only thing holding the player back is themselves.

Personally, I prefer it that way.

Mathrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:18 PM   #22
Merker

Lord
Merker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 55
Default

Gravy wrote:

Xzerius wrote:

You may as well ask for an insta roll 92 / 92 / 320 button and get it over with. That's pretty much exactly what you are implying. 

Actuallly far from it.

I want to play my toon and configure it how I want. If I want a level 92 toon as a buff bot when I two box why should I go through the issues with leveling to over 280 AA? I'm never going to group with the 2nd toon. I'm never going to raid with it. All I want is to be able to equip the Heirloom gear from my main on that account that is level 92.

I'm not asking for anything for free.

I want to equip gear my main has earned (with an Heirloom tag) on my alt on that account. But I can't. Because some dev decided to put up a roadblock to control access to content.

Here's a tip for a dev. You don't have to put up a roadblock to restrict access. If the content is difficult enough, people who don't belong in that zone will die.

Ummm .. they coulda just made the gear "no trade" rather than Heirloom. I see the reason as being fairly simple... the gear was made heirloom simply so you didn't have to grind for it again with your alt (if you so chose). I don't think it is intended simply to be able to throw on an alt that isn't up to par with your main. In other words, if your alt isn't able to obtain it on their own, then perhaps they shouldn't be able to wear it either.

__________________
Merker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:21 PM   #23
Gravy

Lord
Gravy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 382
Default

Merker wrote:

Ummm .. they coulda just made the gear "no trade" rather than Heirloom. I see the reason as being fairly simple... the gear was made heirloom simply so you didn't have to grind for it again with your alt (if you so chose). I don't think it is intended simply to be able to throw on an alt that isn't up to par with your main. In other words, if your alt isn't able to obtain it on their own, then perhaps they shouldn't be able to wear it either.

But the thing is, my alt CAN earn it on its own. But it can't wear it because it can't get to level 92 until it gets to 280 AA.

So, I can earn something but I can't wear it. Why? Because some dev decided you need 280 AA before you can get to level 92.

Gravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:22 PM   #24
shots01

Lord
shots01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 452
Default

Now that I have a minute to answer better.

I am for removal of the 280 AA. 

I get very angry with people who say how fast you can do blah blah blah.

I was told to get to 90 first (before the update) and getting to 320 was a breeze.

BULL.

My Fury is still struggling.  She is only up to 243.  Its taken me WEEKS to get her from 190 to 243.

Etc. Etc.

Boss here.

shots01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:32 PM   #25
thorn

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 59
Default

LOL, the whiners that post bs on this forums makes me rofl.  Personally i think they should make it 300aas instead of 280. If youre frustrated with groups and cant get into the new expac, enjoy all of TSO, SF and DoV with your current level, gear and aa setup. Im sure youll find lots of people that think like you do for groups and raids.  LOL

thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:38 PM   #26
Merker

Lord
Merker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 55
Default

gravy wrote:

But the thing is, my alt CAN earn it on its own. But it can't wear it because it can't get to level 92 until it gets to 280 AA.

So, I can earn something but I can't wear it. Why? Because some dev decided you need 280 AA before you can get to level 92.

If you are talking about the Skyshrine solo instance gear, then I very much doubt your alt could obtain any of it at lvl 90 and without 280+AAs. My main is a lvl 92 Guardian, 292 AAs, 43.5K hp and decked with some of the best weapons and gear in the game. With that said, he was killed 3 times by Tigloth even though I had a Templar merc. The fourth time was a charm, but I had to change my strategy a bit to kill him. However, I can't see anyone killing him without the gear and AAs as well as not being at lvl 92. Just dont see it happening

__________________
Merker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:41 PM   #27
Merker

Lord
Merker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 55
Default

Sorry that last post should have included Gravy's last response not shots.

~Corrected it~

__________________
Merker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:44 PM   #28
Bloodrage

Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 51
Default

Any raid force that is so struggling and terribad that they think having one support class not up to par is a detriment really needs to stop raiding because they are completely fail in every way shape & form. The raids guilds I have raided with since EQ1 in 1999 have been capable of carrying a few players until they got their crap in order. It is absurb that AA was put in to augment your gameplay & now it is being used to control it.

You have loud mouthed children spam silly crap like "oh it only takes a few hours to grind aa" "oh it only takes a few days to grind aa" & for me that is true, however, there are people who do not play this game nearly as often & sometimes takes weeks-months to grind out that aa. No one should be forced to grind aa to lvl up. This does not help groups because people still do not group they just quest/grind to 90 then grind aa solo, with a merc, or have their aa pl'd (to whoever said that).

Thankfully Guild Wars 2 will be out soon & I won't keep playing this game for memory of what EQ1 was.

Bloodrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:46 PM   #29
yohann koldheart

Loremaster
yohann koldheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: harrisburg,PA
Posts: 1,601
Default

shots01 wrote:

Now that I have a minute to answer better.

I am for removal of the 280 AA. 

I get very angry with people who say how fast you can do blah blah blah.

I was told to get to 90 first (before the update) and getting to 320 was a breeze.

BULL.

My Fury is still struggling.  She is only up to 243.  Its taken me WEEKS to get her from 190 to 243.

Etc. Etc.

Boss here.

then your not trying, get a sk merc and grind seb, you will get a aa every 15 mins roughly.

yohann koldheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:59 PM   #30
Merker

Lord
Merker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 55
Default

yohann koldheart wrote:

shots01 wrote:

Now that I have a minute to answer better.

I am for removal of the 280 AA. 

I get very angry with people who say how fast you can do blah blah blah.

I was told to get to 90 first (before the update) and getting to 320 was a breeze.

BULL.

My Fury is still struggling.  She is only up to 243.  Its taken me WEEKS to get her from 190 to 243.

Etc. Etc.

Boss here.

then your not trying, get a sk merc and grind seb, you will get a aa every 15 mins roughly.

I agree. Or chrono to lvl 60-65, get an SK merc and go to the Breeding Grounds in TT and just keep rounding up wurms and slaughtering them. You'll get AAs very quickly. AAs don't start crawling until you get over 290 and even then there are ways (chronoing and moloing heroic content) to grind them quickly enough.

Seb , however, will be your best bet, but the place does get crowded often ;o)

__________________
Merker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:05 PM.

vBulletin skin by: CompleteGFX.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All threads and posts originally from the EQ2 and Station forums operated by Sony Online Entertainment. Their use is by express written permission.