EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Kunark Ascending Beta > Zones and Quest Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-21-2016, 11:39 PM   #61
Chrol

Developer

Thanks. I'll take a look.
Chrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 02:16 AM   #62
Sucha

Negatory Batman. I have attempted this and no update. This quest is definitely bugged still.
Old 10-22-2016, 03:00 AM   #63
Mercychalice

so, got near the two goblins in the rector's room to hail them, and they were confused. got aggro'd by a mob and killed it standing next to the two goblins (cause it looked like they were npc's, with npc name plates...) and killed the goblins with an aoe... weren't they supposed to be not killable?

edit: in the 5 min it took for me to type this, they respawned. However, I tested a theory. If I target them directly, I can't attack them, but if I drug a mob over next to them, they were killable with an aoe. I am currently waiting to see if they will respawn a second time.
Mercychalice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 04:42 AM   #64
Mercychalice

It appears they respawn after about 5 minutes (but they shouldn't be killable in the first place I would think...)
Mercychalice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 08:09 AM   #65
wazul

update. i delete and redo the quest : dying to have you - in a new zone. i try to do things in a good order. but i am still bug at this step :

"find a way to restore minds of the confused goblins"

after 3 hours of try i am tired.

please look if its a bug or give an indice.
wazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 09:31 AM   #66
Wurm

Worked for me... Confused
Wurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 10:57 AM   #67
wazul

ok : corps drop named 3 : essencial step for valid quest with goblin.
wazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 06:41 PM   #68
Allumette

Edited because I may be an idiot and will now investigate that possibility.
Old 10-26-2016, 07:35 AM   #69
Quillyne

Only 2 rune keepers are spawning (in the rooms closest to the entry...no others on track). Was able to kill the 2 that popped and activated the foundations, but the other 2 rooms are dead without keepers. Additionally, Izzak Sira is nowhere to be found. Had no trouble with the zone or quest "Dying to Have You" until after killing the Rector.

Will reset the zone tomorrow and try again...I might just need sleep.
Old 10-26-2016, 05:26 PM   #70
Cragfire

I cleared the zone but for the final boss. Zoned out and logged for the evening. Went back in today and the Yellow Rune door in the tri-golem staging room wasn't open. The runes were all still in place but the door wouldn't budge. Could not teleport back into the main boss' room.
Old 10-26-2016, 09:43 PM   #71
Quillyne

I did check all the way at the end, but had nothing to see onscreen, or on track. However, I just reset and reran the zone with no trouble at all (I did have to wait a bit for the runekeeper at the end of that first collapsed tunnel room to show, but he did finally arrive)...thank you!
Old 10-26-2016, 10:49 PM   #72
anutter

During the last fight with The Kly, after an orb is deactivated he has 2 different phrases that he alternates in using. The first is "My body! It must be rejuvenated!" which is fine. However, the second phrase he uses is "No! My body is must be healed!". I bet the is in this phrase is supposed to be it or just left out entirely. Smile
Old 10-27-2016, 12:00 AM   #73
Chrol

Developer

It should be left out. Thanks!
Old 10-27-2016, 08:14 AM   #74
Chrol

Developer

Did you check the room through the tunnel? That rune keeper will start pathing through the tunnel after the next update so he's easier to spot.
Old 10-27-2016, 08:14 AM   #75
Chrol

Developer

Thanks. I'll get this fixed.
Old 10-27-2016, 08:01 PM   #76
Sucha

4yj or 5th time running Crypt of Dalnir: Ritual Chamber solo to try to get past the quest where I am looking for Ghawg. I get to the point where I have to un-confuse the goblins, get one update from them and nothing else, including no body drop from the named 4th rune keeper. At this point I am just expecting it to go live bugged.
Old 10-27-2016, 10:22 PM   #77
Sucha

Chrol I have checked my bags - unless it is invisible it was not there last time I logged off. I will look again next time I am on but I specifically checked my bags after each of the last 2 runs to see if I had anything. Will let you know what happens.
Old 10-28-2016, 08:20 AM   #78
Chrol

Developer

If your quest says this: "Find a way to restore the minds of the confused goblins," then a Rune of Awakening should drop off Izzak Sira (boss in the crypts with all the skeletons). Search your inventory for that rune. Perhaps you have it already.
Old 10-28-2016, 09:19 PM   #79
Uncle

i had a simalar issue the first couple times i did that part. it seems that if you once shot the named it wont drop but when i pulled not paying attention anad dis some of the sscripot it dropped np
Uncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 01:14 AM   #80
Elfrina

I guess this zone is still bugged. I did get 3 runes to work, I can not find the fourth rune for the rune foundationl, I got Izzak Sira to 40 % but would not die, there are green circles on the floor but still would not take any damage. Purles this time so rune to the room with the color rune.
Elfrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 01:53 AM   #81
Sucha

Whatever color the circles on the floor are is the rune you need to run to. So If the circles are blue run to and step into the blue circle right in front of the rune with the blue symbol. That will cause him to port to you and lose his immunity. Just turn off any pets and mercs attack after you get the mob started attacking you and run to the proper room. once he ports to you you can then have pet/merc attack again. Pretty easy once you know what to do.
Old 10-29-2016, 01:58 AM   #82
Elfrina

Timed quest at this time are hard, walls are very strong. Players with legendary gear will have a problem, low dps toons. Could only find 3 golems mobs, still looking for last mob.
Elfrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 08:16 AM   #83
Sucha

OK Chrol - I did not have it but it finally dropped. Unsure why it did not one of the other times I did the zone but like I said it took multiple times of running the zone on that step to get the rune to drop.
Old 10-29-2016, 08:10 PM   #84
Sucha

Effina there are only 3 golems in Ritual Chamber solo (have not done heroic so not sure if same or not). What walls are you talking about being strong?
Old 11-07-2016, 06:06 PM   #85
Wurm

They probably meant the alcove walls.

ran into a serious bug today Izzak Sira didn't drop the rune of awaking (if he drops it I think its a quest update) so I couldn't wake up the two goblins.

I think I bugged it out when the first name died before I had a chance to talk to the goblins.
Old 11-07-2016, 06:35 PM   #86
Wurm

OK the first time his body just disappeared and there was no rune to loot. I reset the zone and this time I was able to loot it off his body.