EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Kunark Ascending Beta > Zones and Quest Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-03-2016, 04:32 AM   #31
Shmogre

Adding to what Garten said, my merc did zero damage to him during the eight minute fight, which lends credence to the "he has heroic stats" theory (since currently mercs choke mightily in the presence of heroic mobs). Maybe there is a mechanic I'm missing; if so, I would love a hint or clue or a buff on him I can mouse-over or something. :^)

(ACT clocked him at taking 4.085 billion damage and doing 129k DPS during the fight.)
Shmogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 02:51 PM   #32
Madelinerose

I have killed everything in the zone and unable to find a residual slime, never showed on track and neither does Chosooth. I'm in the final room and there is an invisible target in there that cannot be seen or hailed. I've left the zone and reset it, tried again and still have the same problem. I cannot progress the quest because I cannot see Chosooth.
Old 11-06-2016, 09:24 PM   #33
Shmogre

Madelinerose, the Residual Slime is one of the names along the outside edges that you kill to get further in. Chosooth is hidden away; when you kill the final named, there are some green skulls that fly away, giving a clue on how to find him (a hint: some walls can be doors as well).
Shmogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 10:13 PM   #34
Wurm

I had the bridge to the last part of the zone bug out and disappear as I was walking across it, and I fell into the water. It doesn't seem to be a way out of the water once you are in it. I used my Malovari's Bauble to get back to the front but I think it should be looked at.

Here is how it looked after I came back to it.

[IMG]
Wurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 10:57 PM   #35
Madelinerose

I reset the zone and the slime was there this time..i have gone through the fake wall but Chosooth is not there. the quest actually says to find a clue as to where he has gone. I'm not sure that it said that a yesterday.
Old 11-06-2016, 10:58 PM   #36
Madelinerose

I thought that was just how the bridge was made. to the right of the bridge are some grates that you click to exit the water.
Old 11-07-2016, 06:26 AM   #37
Wurm

There used to definitely be tiles there, the graphic looks solid from underneath as well.
Wurm is offline   Reply With Quote