EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Kunark Ascending Beta > Zones and Quest Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-23-2016, 08:17 AM   #241
Anatha

Quest name KA: Resurrection Machination

Tried 3 times to finish this quest. Finally had a bunch of people helping and on the 3rd try, it finally updated to where I could turn it in.
Old 10-23-2016, 08:21 AM   #242
Bergmann

Well, I'm not bad dressed, cleaned up Event 10 minutes. Coercer.
Old 10-23-2016, 09:20 AM   #243
Pitta

Vaedenmoor: Terris Thule still hits like a champ, and cant be damaged
[IMG]
Old 10-23-2016, 10:19 AM   #244
Wurm

Vaedenmoor:

Thought maybe the hobgoblin was almost immune to magic damage so I dropped my form of the Etherlord and went back in.

After 20 mins I gave up with the mob at 67% and left the zone again. I'd also like to know what that line of text about the Prismatic Reaction is all about.

[IMG]

Also the hobgoblin casts "Hateful Bash" non-stop without pause.
Wurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 11:24 AM   #245
Starcloud

Kunarak Ascending: A nightmare realized

I started the zone last night .. it is a nightmare for sure. Mobs hardly take damage, after 10 min I managed to get it to 96%. I used heartstopper to break the fight. Used invis to explore .. not much to explore so far. Gave the fight another attempt ..I gave up after 20 minutes with heartstopper again. Got kicked to char select, went back into the game was kicked out of the zone and my toon was bugged..couldn't use my mount anymore nor chat channel / private chat. I logged off for the night. Today I gave it another try .. guess what .. I gave up on it. My fury is not made for that zone lol. They also killed my Kenny grrrrrr heh.

Also noticed that there are 3 options at the zone in :
- Vaedenmoor, Realm of Despair
- Vaedenmoor, Realm of Despair ( Raid )
- Vaedenmoor, Realm of Despair ( Raid )

Greetings Starcloud
Starcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 11:43 AM   #246
Wurm

I decided to restart the beta to see all the changes so far and overwrote Storm to do so. Maybe they will have given the hobgoblins health a nice nerf before I get that far again.
Wurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 12:08 PM   #247
zcindyzzzzxd

This is still broken this morning .I can kill everything in there but her .She so hates me now lol. She still takes no damage.
Old 10-23-2016, 12:17 PM   #248
Shadowscale

cant find the item needed to pick up bones for ressurrection machination
Shadowscale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 12:19 PM   #249
Shadowscale

and now the bones have despawned. i cleared every mob in zone, cant find anything clickable, even in prison room.
Old 10-23-2016, 12:57 PM   #250
sycla

have to get all three parts of the medallion and combine before you can pick up the bones
sycla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 01:05 PM   #251
Shadowscale

medallion? from what? nothing actualy droped loot.
Old 10-23-2016, 01:24 PM   #252
Eufelia

the medallion is assembled from parts rewarded by other quests. not the signature directly
Old 10-23-2016, 03:03 PM   #253
Conifur

You get a lower, middle, and upper medallion from three other branch quest lines. Once you get them all exam one it it combines into 1. For the bones I just went in and killed her and her bones were clickable.
Old 10-23-2016, 03:17 PM   #254
Naneeje

Any chance for a quick update from a developer on if this is in fact broken? We could be missing something, and that would be awesome, but I haven't run into anyone that can kill the epic x4 on their own. I've tried Greenmist, the original Greenmist, heck, she doesn't even respond to the Mistmoor soul cube Smile
Just want to know if we are spinning our heels on this one because this isn't Kansas Smile
Naneeje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 03:30 PM   #255
Conifur

From the patch notes for yesterday:

Kunark Ascending: A Nightmare Resolved - Damaging the Epic x4 quest mob in Vaedenmoor is now possible.

I would love to know how because nothing is working for me.
Old 10-23-2016, 04:13 PM   #256
wazul

Vaedenmoor, realm of dispair :

major bug : uncurable and perma root. i am wiz i can zone out. but perma root persist. death. camp. change aa. perma root persist. all way.
wazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 04:17 PM   #257
Taiyla

Yeah I'd like an update also. I saw the patch notes from yesterday and how they should be in game now but I don't see that anything has changed. I thought I'd try pulling the x4 into or near the floating orb and that didn't work out well.... she one shots me and my merc. I'm sure that being the last part to the sig quest this isn't supposed to be easy. I guess I'm just missing something. I've tried hailing her and Lanys and that doesn't work either. Please let us know if it's working as intended or possibly the update didn't really get pushed to beta.
Taiyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 04:56 PM   #258
Naneeje

Well,
I tried using my mythical epic weapon, Truth of Marr, I tried to offer her Innoruk's child, I tried the chain, the fork, the soulcube, the greenmist orb, Smile
Just having fun, I'm sure it's broke, but it would be pretty awesome if we were just missing something from the Shard of Hate since Innoruk came back!
Naneeje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 05:56 PM   #259
Beee

Have not found an update for [Kunark Ascending: Seeking Reassurance] in any of the 3 Torsis solo instances

Damn.. i had to jump through the cloesd door to get to the additional room.. doors are not clickable and do not open by walking
Beee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 06:10 PM   #260
Shadowscale

where do the branch lines start?
Old 10-23-2016, 06:12 PM   #261
Conifur

http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Kunark_Ascending_Timeline

It is the three quest after #10.
Old 10-23-2016, 06:14 PM   #262
Conifur

Also, I just zoned into the Agnostic from Qeynos, I did not use the finder. I killed the golem named but then just went to her and killed her. After I looted her bones became clickable. They were not at first if I remember, not sure if I clicked the medallion or they just automatically after a time became clickable.
Old 10-23-2016, 08:07 PM   #263
guard

tried nightmare realized yesterday named was hitting for 290 mill
Old 10-24-2016, 12:39 AM   #264
Uncle

hey there if your resolve below 160 you ar enot goign to damge the gobbins at al as it stands atm
Uncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 12:50 AM   #265
Conifur

You can invis and leave the goblins and just kill the two others, then invis to the end.
Old 10-24-2016, 01:15 AM   #266
Kaitheel

Developer

This was due to a player spell that was bugged. It was hitting all sorts of unintended characters.

~ Kaitheel
Kaitheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 01:19 AM   #267
Kaitheel

Developer

It is something that is going to be looked at again, but I have not confirmed it broken or working, yet.

~ Kaitheel
Old 10-24-2016, 01:20 AM   #268
Kaitheel

Developer

That will be fixed with an upcoming change! Thank you for the report.

~ Kaitheel
Old 10-24-2016, 01:23 AM   #269
Kaitheel

Developer

I'll check and see if I can add a message if you have the pieces but haven't combined them. I bet a hint would help there!

~ Kaitheel
Old 10-24-2016, 01:24 AM   #270
Kaitheel

Developer

Some more changes on their way to Beta:
  • Kunark Ascending: Ghost Whisperer - Magma elementals can now be triggered by player action.
  • Kunark Ascending: History in Stone - Quest journal is more specific as to the location of the damaged pylon, when you need to return to it.
  • Kunark Ascending: A Chosen Weapon - Haggle Baron Dalnir grants a work chest key to all group members at proper step of the quest.
  • Kunark Ascending: A Chosen Weapon - Dalnir's work chest key is no longer no-zone.
  • Kunark Ascending: A Nightmare Resolved - Chains of Malice is now removed with quest progression or quest deletion.
  • Kunark Ascending: A Nightmare Resolved - Falling from Vaedenmoor will no longer require returning home to access quest region.
I don't know when these changes will be on Beta, but it should be included in the update notes at that time.
~ Kaitheel