EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Kunark Ascending Beta > General Beta Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-18-2016, 06:31 PM   #1
avashi

Qestname: Hide and Wreek
Find Wreek
I am using a tracking potion and have flown all over, well not quite all over the Frontier, but Wreek is not showing up. I'm pretty sure his name popped up on track in the area near Ghawg when I did quest on another toon.
avashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 03:29 PM   #2
avashi

K I'm back.
As stated above I used a tracking potion but Wreek wasn't trackable this was on Tuesday as you can see. I left Bitta at that point and logged onto another toon who has just done the quest today. As soon as I clicked tracking Wreek showed up.
Then I logged onto Bitta clicked tracking and AGAIN Wreek did not show up so I deleted the quest, as soon as I did Qhawg disappeared. I logged to desktop and back on. Ghawg is here now and gave me the quest "Hide and Wreek" again. I try tracking Wreek and he doesn't show up. Just for this location 479, -198, -440 he is not here. Would appreciate a fix please, as this is bugged for me. Smile As stated the toon I am trying to do this quest on is Bitta.
Old 10-22-2016, 10:24 PM   #3
SgtPmpkn

try /target Wreek macro

spammed it as i fly around and it targeted him when i got close enough.
SgtPmpkn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 02:23 PM   #4
avashi

Frown Back for an update I did try and find Wreek again to no avail. I found quest I could do from another toon's journal. I have completed 24 and need one more the quest is "Case of the Missing Headpiece", I can't find that NPC either. Before the reset I came to Nye' Cae looking for Aerdaerys' quest, she too was not showing up on track. Now the reset is over and I've returned only to find that none of the white interactive NPC's are tracking. All the orange and yellow guards are on track, but no white ones. I have logged from the game and returned, the bug or whatever it is still persists. I can also track other players. I logged over to another toon, she can track the interactive NPC's, however, Aerdaerys does not show up omong those in Nye'Cae, she disappeares after the quest? I am on Bitta, thank you.

Sorry for the long, I hope not confusing post, but I wanted to be as thorough as possible to explain what's happening on this toon.Wink
Old 10-24-2016, 01:44 AM   #5
Kaitheel

Developer

Sorry to hear of your frustration, Avashi.

Allow me to try and help clear up some confusion that may be contributing to this situation. There is no NPC named Aerdaerys. That is an item name. The quest giver is Thaalia Faerel. Be sure you are looking for the tradeskill section of Nye'Caelona.

Wreek moves around. He has a lot of possible spawn points, but they are all in the Western half of Warslik's Wood, between Dalnir and the Luclinite Chunk.

Good luck!

~ Kaitheel
Kaitheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 03:56 AM   #6
redwoodtreesprite

I had tracked Wreek today, but he was not where the tracker said he should be. No one was anywhere near, so he couldn't have run away from a character.
And I could not find him again for a while with my tracker. It's possible that he ran when I got near though I did not see him, and the game did not progress the quest. Still, he was not trackable for a while.
Old 10-25-2016, 09:56 PM   #7
Kaitheel

Developer

Interesting. I'll look at it and see if I can reproduce the issue.

~ Kaitheel
Kaitheel is offline   Reply With Quote