EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Kunark Ascending Beta > Zones and Quest Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-30-2016, 01:43 AM   #1
Chrol

Developer

Hey all!

Please post any and all bugs and feedback regarding Crypt of Dalnir: Ritual Chamber [Solo] within this thread.

Thanks!

-Chrol
Chrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 09:43 PM   #2
Uncle

only though second named .. feed back on him might want to give a lil more of a hint to his encounter really annoying t for ae classes
Uncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 10:29 PM   #3
Anatha

I have completed all that I can find in the Ritual Chamber. The last boss I killed was The Kly. That opened the last door. Can't figure out what comes next. Nothing is clickable anywhere. Very vague. Is there another part? I would think so since Ghawg is not found yet.
Old 10-17-2016, 11:23 PM   #4
Uncle

ghawg seems to update in the heroic version
Old 10-17-2016, 11:53 PM   #5
Materfarmer

Kly in solo doesn't make sense. I lined up threw a dagger storm and it was over. What is the script supposed to be?
Materfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 12:23 AM   #6
Bazsun

I got messages that the ritual was completed because I killed to many believers too quickly. Killed by AOE from totem. dropped merc and aggro Rector, slowly solo kill believers. After about 5, named comes down to fight. get him to 80% and he drops a totem that cannot be attacked and cannot be right clicked. He was speaking in Druzaic and I have not learned that one yet. Even without Druzaic language , there should be some type of clue to clearing this with a non AOE class. Gonna go learn Druzaic and try later.
Old 10-18-2016, 01:35 AM   #7
Xianthia

Is there a clue as to how to do the Triad room?
Xianthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 02:25 AM   #8
Xianthia

In the Church of Kly there are four side rooms with a "rune foundations". I was able to activate three of them, but one remains unclickable.

In the Triad Room all the foundations have a different color to them, but only three can be clicked. I've clicked two (trial, death and error Tongue ) the third clickable one kills me instantly and the fourth remains unclickable.

So I'm stuck (I think), two foundations were clickable in the Triad Room, the third clickable one kills me instantly and the fourth can't be clicked at all.

Hope that made sense.

I'm still unclear on the clue as to how I can determine which order to click them. Is it based on the church order? and then use that order in the Triad Room?

Thanks for reading!
Old 10-18-2016, 03:06 AM   #9
Uncle

as you go up the stairs to teh room look at the wall closely
Old 10-18-2016, 03:07 AM   #10
Chrol

Developer

The area of effect on that spell was a bit too large. It'll be reduced.
Old 10-18-2016, 03:08 AM   #11
Chrol

Developer

You should not have been able to enter the Triad room with only 3 runes activated!
Old 10-18-2016, 03:40 AM   #12
Materfarmer

Aye I clicked 3 runes in order not really knowing and when i agroed one room got 3 golems. Killed those..clicked last rune went in one shot Kly
Materfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 03:51 AM   #13
silentstalker65

the quest Dying to have you Doesn't update in the solo version. the quest shows one arrow up in the quest tracker.
Old 10-18-2016, 04:55 AM   #14
silentstalker65

Is there point to breaking in to tombs and getting a dead guy you cant kill and will kill you.
Old 10-18-2016, 11:52 AM   #15
Xianthia

Well hmmm trying to recall what I did specifically in that zone.

The thing that comes to mind is I had to log mid instance (well I logged after killing the Church named - I zoned out of the instance to camp). Once I was able to play again, logged in and went to the Church and checked the foundations. One of them didn't have any icon above it, but was clickable (yes, I clicked it). Then I proceeded from there.
Old 10-18-2016, 04:02 PM   #16
desi

I agree, had no way to kill the last spawned dead guy (when you attack it, it comes back twice and the last one is a released spectral noble). That guy insta kills me, my pet, and my merc.
Old 10-18-2016, 04:11 PM   #17
Chrol

Developer

You may have killed the 3rd boss (sarnak ghost) that allowed you to click that rune foundation. I'll check them again though and see if they're not saving when you leave the zone.
Old 10-18-2016, 04:14 PM   #18
Chrol

Developer

The spectral noble had heroic buffs on it - should be fixed for the next beta update.
Old 10-18-2016, 04:55 PM   #19
Xianthia

If 3rd boss is Izzak Sira then I killed him after coming back into the zone after logging out.

Planning on redoing zone later when I'm in game, so many zones! I just can't make up my mind which/where to go Tongue
Old 10-18-2016, 06:46 PM   #20
Xianthia

I wanted to add a bit of what's happening at the moment. I logged into the zone (not reset yet), the church side room foundations are all clickable. I went ahead and clicked them. One of them doesn't have a color icon above. I then go into the Triad Room, three of the foundations in there are all the same color, the one as you enter the room is red and unclickable. one of the golems is there, but the other two kill me instantly, no matter which I click.

I am going to reset the zone, so this post was more of a behavior heads up, not really a /bug etc since I think the instance itself bugged out somehow.
Old 10-18-2016, 07:00 PM   #21
Chrol

Developer

Yeah it's a bug Xianthia. The fact that you already clicked the rune foundations isn't being saved to the zone. A fix is in which will hopefully be in by tomorrow.
Old 10-18-2016, 11:33 PM   #22
Carnades

Couldnt get two of the rune foundations to activate. The mobs in the breakthru rooms 1 shot me with over 8 mil hits, I gave up on the zone after that
Carnades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 01:23 AM   #23
Maripop

The Kly
With a dirge earlier he 1 shot it.
Second run alone I finally got to see part of the script, I say part because the 20 minutes I spent there nothing was clickable or movable or anything during the ritual. Still saved to that zone currently.
Old 10-19-2016, 04:51 AM   #24
Billiance

I cleared the solo zone and could not get Ghawg to update ... but then I went into the heroic zone and the body at the entrance was clickable - so I did and it advanced the quest. I went back to cleared solo zone and advanced it a couple more times until I got the point where the goblins had to be un-confused. At this point I am stuck so maybe I need to redo the zone in case the quest advances when a named is killed ... ??? Nevertheless - the quest should have advanced in the solo zone at the start but the body was not clickable so maybe that is a bug.
Old 10-19-2016, 04:57 AM   #25
Taiyla

Yeah I'm having the same issue with Kly. I one shotted him this morning but tonight I can't find anything to know what color orb I should be clicking off and neither orb allows any interaction with it.
Taiyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 05:08 AM   #26
Winddragon

You need to check the color of the orb on either the left or the right and then run to the room behind where the kly came from and find the orb matching the color of the orb you checked.
Old 10-19-2016, 01:51 PM   #27
Seedpop

after killing Rector in here, rune foundation on the west wasn't there, zoned out and reset, came back in killed rector, talked to goblins, activated 1st 2 runes, went down tunnel killed runekeeper there, neither foundation on west or east side is activatable, but at least both are there this time Smile
Old 10-19-2016, 03:13 PM   #28
Taiyla

Thanks Winddragon I'll give that a try Smile
Old 10-19-2016, 04:12 PM   #29
Taiyla

Okay that worked and zone is complete. No update for the quest Dying to Have You but that's another thread.
Old 10-19-2016, 05:05 PM   #30
Anatha

For some reason what I could do before no longer works. I am in the solo instance and can't kill Rector Droz'Kzar. I know the strat. I keep dying now. Zhugrus won't rez me. I don't know what I am doing wrong. This is ridiculous. If you made Rector more difficult, please put him back to the way he was or I will never be able to finish this part of the questline.

Edit: Finally got him down. Cleared everything in all rooms I can access and I can't click on 2 of the rune activators.