EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Scout's Den > Ranger
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-04-2006, 01:27 AM   #1
baore

Loremaster

I have not been successfull at this, is there any tips?

I'm not looking for cheats, just want to learn to play my character a lot better.

Thanks,

Hydroc
baore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 02:10 AM   #2
Blackin_DeMast

I don't have any clue what you are talking about.  Rangers can't kite.  We can't take green ^^^ heroics.

PS.  *whisper* Send me a tell when you are in game and we can talk about it.  Any more dicussion about kiting here and we will be hearing that poisons will no longer proc off of our offensice stance in LU #20.

Old 02-04-2006, 02:47 AM   #3
Hyyd

Blackin_DeMaster wrote:

Any more dicussion about kiting here and we will be hearing that poisons will no longer proc off of our offensice stance in LU #20.

ROFL
Hyyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 10:58 AM   #4
Qwexer

Loremaster

Blackin_DeMaster wrote:

I don't have any clue what you are talking about.  Rangers can't kite.  We can't take green ^^^ heroics.

PS.  *whisper* Send me a tell when you are in game and we can talk about it.  Any more dicussion about kiting here and we will be hearing that poisons will no longer proc off of our offensice stance in LU #20.

I am SO glad I read this post before I posted a similar question, it is a good thing I knew that before I went in game and tried.PS anyone on highkeep want to send me a tell also been having trouble with losing aggro w/ mob they always leave.Woodfire and his trusty sidekick Splinters31 Ranger 75th RegimentHighkeep (soon to be crashing butcherblocks party)Trader of collectibles pst me anytime
Qwexer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 11:17 AM   #5
Gnome mercy

Loremaster

Qwexer wrote:

Blackin_DeMaster wrote:

I am SO glad I read this post before I posted a similar question, it is a good thing I knew that before I went in game and tried.PS anyone on highkeep want to send me a tell also been having trouble with losing aggro w/ mob they always leave.Woodfire and his trusty sidekick Splinters31 Ranger 75th RegimentHighkeep (soon to be crashing butcherblocks party)Trader of collectibles pst me anytime

Well, soon you will be on butcherblock where i am and i can show you personally that rangers cant kite, sadly ive tried and tried but keep failing...

PS send me a tell when our server merges, im always "attempting" to solo, i couldn't do it so i stuck with wizzy duo *Wink wink*
Gnome mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 07:11 PM   #6
xandez

Loremaster

yeah, we cant kite anymore, its gone forever.

now the soa is also gone for solo purposes, weapon procs from bows are gone, what next?

oh yeah, the poisons are gonne be "changed" yeah, sure :smileyvery-happy:++Xan

xandez is offline   Reply With Quote