EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Scout's Den > Troubador
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-13-2009, 10:34 PM   #1
El'mindeeya

Loremaster

Any other Troub having this really odd bug?  I've now done this the last 5 times I've been in an x4 (VP, VS, Thuuga, and Levi).  I go in, and cast all my debuffs on the first mob, including Sonic Interference.  When the mob dies, all the debuffs BUT Sonic Interference comes back up, and it stays unavailable until I zone out.  Sonic Interference works find when I'm not in a raid instance.  I haven't tested this in an x2 yet, but out and about it works fine.

I did the /bug to report it, but haven't gotten any kind of response, so I figured I'd ask out here to see if anyone else is having this issue, or if anyone knows what causes it.  I know that the Troub that come with us doesn't experience this bug, but I have 197 AA, and she has 160ish I think.

Anyways, thanks in advance to any questions and comments.

El'mindeeya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:14 PM   #2
Death0Matic

Loremaster

I've used it a bit and its happened a few times.

Death0Matic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 02:49 PM   #3
Wasuna

Loremaster

Has happened to me once in VP. I have been on other x4 raids and it didn't happen.

Old 07-31-2009, 05:18 PM   #4
soulljah

Loremaster

It seems to happen to me on Xebnok the most, idk if it has anything to do with the charm or something /shrug

Rock's fine. Nerf Scissors!!" ~ Paper

soulljah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 04:37 AM   #5
Sarriss
Server: Oasis
Guild: Keepers of the Oak

Loremaster

While this only sometimes happens on other raid zones, this will happen 100% of the time in PoTATO.. er... I mean Palace of The Ancient One once the first trash is down, I lose the use of sonic inteferance. really annoying actually. I have also /bugged it, but this is the first thing I see mentioning the bug.

(edit: it seems that 3 AM posting imakes for bad typing.)

Sarriss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 04:58 PM   #6
El'mindeeya

Loremaster

After doing a lot of runs with it, I've discovered that it ONLY happens when there is another Troub in the raid casting it.  If both cast it on a mob, one of the spells KILLS the other out.  One troub gets to cast it the rest of the zone, while the other's gets blacked out an unusable.  I still don't know if its who casts it first, or second, but it happens EVERY time m and my fellow raid troub cast it on the same mob....

El'mindeeya is offline   Reply With Quote