EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Guide Events
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-24-2012, 10:03 PM   #181
Vrix
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Empire of the Eceni

Loremaster

Missed the event with the Clockwork Assassin. Will that be returning any time soon, Boss Mouse?

Vrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:11 PM   #182
Mystfit

Loremaster

Squeecha wrote:

Oh, and in case any one missed the fun,

This evening at around 5 PM, in Qeynos Harbor, keep your eyes open for a Dwarf having a little contest. Come thirsty.

I have but one word.../hic

Old 04-25-2012, 10:54 AM   #183
Squeecha

Senior Guide

[email protected] Bayle wrote:

Missed the event with the Clockwork Assassin. Will that be returning any time soon, Boss Mouse?

Well, I can't guarantee anything, but I'd imagine in the next day or three. SMILEY

We has a few folkses havings some issues, and we wore some out over the weekend, but I'll sees what I can rustles up.

Old 04-26-2012, 03:44 PM   #184
Mystfit

Loremaster

So, how do we go about cheering on getting guides a shiny named after them SMILEY During the guide event, we discovered Ninwa had no shiny named after her and it was decided by commitee that a Ninwa's Grub Muffin was needed!

Old 04-26-2012, 04:48 PM   #185
Squeecha

Senior Guide

Hahahaha!!!

Well, those were put in and named for the 24 EQ2 Guides with the longest time. But if they introduce any new ones, I'll try to remember to send them that.

Old 04-27-2012, 03:33 PM   #186
Squeecha

Senior Guide

And for those asking about the Withered Lands one -

This evening, make yourselves available at the Combine Freehold in Withered Lands around 5 PM Pacific and see if Gnathan isn't there to offer you a task.

Old 04-30-2012, 09:01 PM   #187
Mystfit

Loremaster

In the AB thread, Gninja reports that the book is now on Shady Swashbuckler for those who had their journal eaten when the quest completed and should be fixed to reward it for those who do it after Thursday!

Old 05-01-2012, 05:01 PM   #188
Gninja

The Dev Gnome

The book won't be available on Shady until Thursday as well.

Gninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:28 PM   #189
Thornrose

Guide

There's a rumor floating on the wind that a family of storytelling baby dragons may be in the Thundering Steppes on Wednesday 5/2/12 around 4PM ET. I bet they'd appreciate your help!

On Thursday 5/3/12, that talkative wind says a dwarf may be desperate for assistance with his research about 5PM in Butcherblock Mountains. And around 6:30PM that same day a gnome will be looking for some help winning his true love in the Commonlands.

As usual, be aware that demon RL may interfere with the best laid plans.

Guide & Quest Coordinator, Freeport

SWAT
Thornrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:37 AM   #190
Mystfit

Loremaster

So, did I learn a lesson last night or what SMILEY

In an effort to find all the little guide whisperings that pop up in the overcrowded level 1-9 chat, I've taken to ignoring anyone who chats too much. Not because they offend me, but to keep 1-9 clear. (Trust me, I"m a chatter big time..no hard feelings, this is *business* ) It's worked great, I've caught a baking contest and a story telling! However, there's a downside when attending a story telling with a group of people, some of whom you may have on ignore...you miss their pieces to the story and then don't know where to go with YOUR story....

Moral of the story, check the person to your right and make sure you can hear them when they spin their tale!

Old 05-07-2012, 05:38 PM   #191
Squeecha

Senior Guide

Well, let's sees what may be going on the next day or so.

Tomorrow, 5/8, at 3 PM Pacific time, travelers in the Enchanted Lands can hopefully help out a hunter with supply issues.

Then on Wednesday at 6:30 PM, them orcs in the Commonlands are having issues themselves. Can't they all just get along?

Old 05-07-2012, 05:46 PM   #192
Sinnous

Lord

I'm confused lol, what happens tomorrow at 3pm in the enchanted lands?

Sinnous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:43 AM   #193
Squeecha

Senior Guide

Well, if you're in the vicinity later today, maybe you'll see or hear from the hunter I mentioned. I'm not going to gives away everything!

Old 05-10-2012, 11:36 AM   #194
Darklourd

Lord

Good Day Squeecha

Could you tell me what day I might find a gnome in Withering lands?

Darklourd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:27 PM   #195
Tayne

Loremaster

Squeecha!

I just watched your web chat. You did great SMILEY

Nice to put a face with a name.

Fille/Jayne

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes
Tayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 03:16 PM   #196
Squeecha

Senior Guide

Well, let's sees here. Now that I is semi-caught up...

This evening at around 5 PM Pacific time, those with a fondness for axes may find some work helping out a poor Dwarf in the Butcherblock area. 

And tomorrow, 5/15, those in the Qeynos Harbor area around 6 PM may be able to help a poor Guide locate some missing people.

Old 05-14-2012, 03:18 PM   #197
Squeecha

Senior Guide

Oh, and maybe those with a thing for tinkered stuffs might watch out in the Withered Lands this evening around 5 PM.

Old 05-15-2012, 03:07 PM   #198
Darklourd

Lord

Ahh my dear Squeecha,

I missed the gnome in Withered Lands sadly.  I would very much have liked to talk with him.  I did talk with Guides Neenoh and Serwren just recently.  They were in Sinking Sands and I happened upon them.  If you see them, please ask them if they have heard any news of my sister.

Darklourd

Darklourd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:10 PM   #199
Ninwa

Senior Guide

*hops in and froaks*

Heard something interesting!

Tomorrow, 16th May, at roughly 12:30pm PDT (or 8:30pm UK time) there will be a dragon or more in Frostfang Sea looking to share stories!

*hops out again*

Ninwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 07:39 PM   #200
Mystfit

Loremaster

Ok, don't laugh....sigh...go ahead...laugh.

But back in 2005, there was a GM/guide event...not sure which that offered a froglock meditation pool. I know your secret club has them as decorations, I've seeeeeen!

What would be the chance of that puppy..granted with a new quest made a return. Ninwa would of course need to offer the quest, being a Froglock and all!!!

Old 05-21-2012, 03:31 PM   #201
Thornrose

Guide

Tuesday 5/22 around 6:30PM PT - Be on the lookout for a dwarf seeking help with some research.

Wednesday 5/23 Head to Darklight Woods about that same time - A lovestruck, if not terribly brave, gnome will be desperate for some assistance to impress his lady love.

More later!

Be aware of two things, one all times are Pacific time zone, AND two though we do our best, sometimes that demon Real LifeTM can lay waste the best laid plans in Norrath.

SWAT
Old 06-04-2012, 11:06 AM   #202
Squeecha

Senior Guide

Ever been wronged? Falsely accused? Sentenced to death and killed for something you didn't do?

Tomorrow, 6/5 at 5 PM Pacific time, if you are in the Greater Faydark region, maybe you can help out someone who had that very experience and help them get a little revenge. Just keep your ears open.

Old 06-06-2012, 01:35 PM   #203
Squeecha

Senior Guide

Good with stories? Like little dragons? Then go visit the Sinking Sands this evening (6/6) around 5 PM Pacific and see what is going on.

Tomorrow (6/7) at 5 PM, those who are into crafting decorations for their more martial friends' homes may want to see about helping a dwarf in Butcherblock Mountains who has a fetish for old weapons.

Old 06-15-2012, 03:09 PM   #204
Thornrose

Guide

A warlike orc may be wandering the Commonlands stirring up trouble around 6:15PM PT on Tuesday 6/19. Be careful out there!

Be aware of two things, one all times are Pacific time zone, AND two though we do our best, sometimes that demon Real LifeTM  can lay waste the best laid plans in Norrath.

SWAT
Old 06-19-2012, 10:35 PM   #205
Orionza

Lord

Was there/is there a guide quest tonight? Several of us have been searching the Commonlands to no avail. *the person who schedules computer time to come to the guide quest cries tears*

Orionza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:39 PM   #206
Squeecha

Senior Guide

They was there, but apparantly you alls missed each other. /comfort

However, let's sees what I can finds that is on tap for this evening...

Those who love to be helpful may watch out in Butcherblock around 2 PM Pacific time. A little lady ma need some help with a berry critical situation.

Then around 3:30 this afternoon, those who like helping Dwarves out can look around Antonica for one seeking a gathering of peoples to help him.

Then at 5 PM, that axe obsessed Dwarf will be around in Butcherblock seeking some help.

As always, these are planned, but that real life thingie can get in the way.

Old 07-01-2012, 07:01 AM   #207
Ninwa

Senior Guide

*hops in and froaks*

I have a few rumours for you! *gets out her notebook*

Monday 2nd July around 7am Pacific (3pm UK) time a businesswoman by the name of Edwinna Lark is craving for some homemade coffee in New Halas.

Monday 2nd July around 5pm Pacific time (1am UK July 3rd) an axe collecting dwarf by the name of Braxxle will be in Butcherblock Mountains asking for assistance in some research.

Tuesday 3rd July around 5pm Pacific time (1am UK July 4th) an Arasai need help with some experiment in Darklight Wood.

Thursday 5th July around 7:30am Pacific time (3:30pm UK) Frizzwat the gnome needs help getting an ingredient for something he's got planned to win the heart of a lady in Antonica.

*hops off again*

Ninwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 05:35 PM   #208
Galldora

Loremaster

Ninwa wrote:

*hops in and froaks*

I have a few rumours for you! *gets out her notebook*

Monday 2nd July around 7am Pacific (3pm UK) time a businesswoman by the name of Edwinna Lark is craving for some homemade coffee in New Halas.

Monday 2nd July around 5pm Pacific time (1am UK July 3rd) an axe collecting dwarf by the name of Braxxle will be in Butcherblock Mountains asking for assistance in some research.

Tuesday 3rd July around 5pm Pacific time (1am UK July 4th) an Arasai need help with some experiment in Darklight Wood.

Thursday 5th July around 7:30am Pacific time (3:30pm UK) Frizzwat the gnome needs help getting an ingredient for something he's got planned to win the heart of a lady in Antonica.

*hops off again*

Old 07-05-2012, 04:30 PM   #209
Squeecha

Senior Guide

For those who have inquired, we has received word from the Gnomies that their work has resumed it's proper course.

So those who inquired about a certain inventor in the Withered Lands will be glad to hear that this evening (7/5) at 5 PM PST he'll be makings a stop there to seek out some assistance.

Old 07-09-2012, 11:40 AM   #210
Squeecha

Senior Guide

Some people has a sweet tooth. Some peoples has lots of them.

Any adventurers in the environs of New Halas this afternoon (7/9) around 4 PM PST may want to help out a little young wood elfie who is having problems with just such an individual.