EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Tavern > Norrathian Homeshow
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-28-2011, 10:12 AM   #1
SecrAtive Girl

Loremaster

domino's been promoted! which is probably more money and good job domino. i'm so glad they appreciate you and recognize how fabulous you are... but i'm scared now! smokejumper mentions you'll be splitting up tasks with him in his interview, but there was NO mention about your work with us.

does this mean you'll be abandoning we home junkies who depend on you in favor of handling more important things? or will you be increasing your work load? because i'm not a fan abandonment. if you leave us then who is taking your place? will they love us too? will they listen to us complain and praise? will they love the housing as much as you do?

also not a fan of more work load. if this is the case that means more tired. more stressed. probably more hours and less time with the important people in your life. and that all translates to less happy. which is not good for you and looks ominous for home decor . unless... they are giving you help??? and you then instill the new person with the proper love for EQ2 housing, crack the whip a few times as a warning so they know they MUST take care of us, listen to us, and give us lots of pets?

i need comforting!

EDIT: by "pets" i didn't mean house pets. i meant being nice to us kind of pets... like giving more decorating options and home choices and STUFF!

SecrAtive Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 01:01 PM   #2
Domino

Loremaster

[email protected] Bayle wrote:

domino's been promoted! which is probably more money and good job domino. i'm so glad they appreciate you and recognize how fabulous you are... but i'm scared now! smokejumper mentions you'll be splitting up tasks with him in his interview, but there was NO mention about your work with us.

does this mean you'll be abandoning we home junkies who depend on you in favor of handling more important things? 

I assume you're refering to this interview?  Fear not, I suspect I'll give up all involvement with housing when they pry the last floor tile from my cold, dead hands. SMILEY  I'll still be involved with housing in various ways and in fact you'll be seeing some of the exciting new Tinkerfest rewards we've added this year coming to Test server very soon.  Of course, Kaitheel also does a lot with house items and has also been working his usual wonders with the art team, so I can assure you there are a lot of other nice surprises coming up from him this year also!

And speaking of house pets, don't miss the free Seeker of Cheese that's going to be available in the marketplace (yes, FREE) next week while we celebrate with the ratongas.  SMILEY

Domino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 06:10 PM   #3
Iskandar

Loremaster

DominoDev wrote:

And speaking of house pets, don't miss the free Seeker of Cheese that's going to be available in the marketplace (yes, FREE) next week while we celebrate with the ratongas.  

What type of wine would you recommend we serve at the celebration in Nettleville with the ratonga and cheese? 

err, I mean... for... to serve for the ratonga... yeah... to celebrate... yeah....

Iskandar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 12:38 AM   #4
Jelrak

Tester

Iskandar wrote:

DominoDev wrote:

And speaking of house pets, don't miss the free Seeker of Cheese that's going to be available in the marketplace (yes, FREE) next week while we celebrate with the ratongas.  

What type of wine would you recommend we serve at the celebration in Nettleville with the ratonga and cheese? 

err, I mean... for... to serve for the ratonga... yeah... to celebrate... yeah....

I like a nice Chianti with my Ratonga...just sayin!

Jelrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 05:44 AM   #5
Cloudrat

Tester

Our time has come  

Old 05-29-2011, 09:48 AM   #6
Dharken

Loremaster

Woo! Gratz to the Ratz!

Also ty Domino for being dedicated to we of the housing obsession and the obsession itself! ^_^

Old 05-29-2011, 02:43 PM   #7
Lillaanya

Loremaster

Domino is the bestest ever!  It makes such a difference to have someone looking out for us that is so obviously enjoys what they are doing.  Thank you for being so awesome SMILEY

Sig by Adiene
Lillaanya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 07:39 PM   #8
SecrAtive Girl

Loremaster

thank you for the response!!

SecrAtive Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:49 PM   #9
Maurna

Loremaster

DominoDev wrote:

Of course, Kaitheel also does a lot with house items and has also been working his usual wonders with the art team, so I can assure you there are a lot of other nice surprises coming up from him this year also!

*pokes around* Hrmmm who is this Kaitheel you speak of... I see his time spent in "In testing Feedback" and "General Discussion."

*votes for a proper Homeshow introduction post/Homeshow welcome!*

Maurna is offline   Reply With Quote