EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > PVP Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-16-2007, 04:18 PM   #1
1800Gambler

Philosopher

I think that in open dungeons, they should change it to FFA PVP. They should keep the level ranges but should make it so that you can attack your own alignment. You should still lose faction for killing who ever you kill. This would make it so that when you are camping a named spawn for a quest or what ever if another group decides that they are going to steal it from you, you can defend your turf that you have been camping for 4 hours and kill them. After all it is a dungeon and should be very dangerous. To make it so your own faction can't sit there all day and attack you so you lose faction, only the group or individual who starts the fight will lose faction, so you can defend yourself all day without any penalty.  just wondering what others think about this subject?
1800Gambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 04:20 PM   #2
Josgar

Loremaster

Exiles can attack other exiles... have you ever considered that?
Josgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 04:33 PM   #3
Bloodfa
Server: Nagafen

General

Terrible idea.  I help lower level friends and guildies with HQ's, mentoring down so they get credit.  If freeps show on track, I degroup & reinvite, throwing in a hefty 'scare factor', as mentoring in PvP = dead toon.  Now you'd expect me to get slapped silly by some Q's who want the named we're camping?  Sorry, my suggestion is that you have the encounter locked, plant somebody right on the spawn point and hope for the best.  Works for me about 99% of the time, and changing it to your way would tank the system.  Sorry, too many would abuse it, as many people are ... well, for want of a better word, jerks.

Bloodfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 04:53 PM   #4
jam3

General

pvping in dungeons is [Removed for Content] (like sos poa) to many [Removed for Content] adds. I think the areas most players would enjoy pvping in every tier are butchblocker, commonlands, ant, and sinking sands, I wish kingdom of sky wasnt all clouds..
jam3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 08:38 PM   #5
PeaSy1

Loremaster

i wish more pvp would go down in steamfont omg i love that zone
PeaSy1 is offline   Reply With Quote