EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Development Corner > Testers Only
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-04-2012, 06:49 AM   #91
Thryth

Tester

Hullo,

Thryth = Offa

Testing for a couple weeks while work is slower.  Have to wait and see after that if the pace picks up.

Cheers,Thryth

Thryth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:01 PM   #92
Uwkete-of-Crushbone

Loremaster

Let's hope this works; I've been on Test for a bit, and I think I've even posted on here, but that was a while back...notsure how the new rules go.I'm an altaholic, too, with 9 characters on Crush; 9 on Splitpaw (back when they were "free slots"; we'll see how that goes [I'm US-based]); 3 on AB, mostly for the housing tours, and 9 on Test:Abrahm Sappy'Yen, male Erudite Fury/SageAnuma Stonefist, male Ogre Guardian/Armorer (betrayed to Good)Branwyn Magistera, female Dwarf Conjurer/ProvisionerGneadedgnoam [rhymes with "Leaded Loam"] Loamysoils'Now, female Gnome Illusionist/[frustrated ] WeaponsmithJeoffry Duncan, male Kerra Mystic/WoodworkerMinihaha Frizby, female Ratonga Bruiser/AlchemistPwyll Sigh'Man, male Halfling Dirge [have you heard early Paul Simon stuff??]/TailorSpiritmaker Mo'kele, female Sarnak Assassin/CarpenterTenebrae Della'Regina, male Arasai Paladin/Jeweler (betrayed to Good)We're all at Foolish Pleasures, and I should reassure them all that I'm still alive and playing...excuse please, brb... ;->Uwk

Old 04-16-2012, 11:10 PM   #93
Enna

Loremaster

ominoDev wrote:

And I thought *I* had alt-itis! 

Well...

Daithe Tsi'Mri is my Test main, a half-elf according to Norrath although she's somewhat "mri" by roleplay (when I find time for roleplaying).

My main Main is Enna Celerdain of Antonia Bayle. She's a human Armorsmith and Paladin.

Co-main on Antonia Bayle is Lianya Greenleaf. She's a wood elf Carpenter and Ranger (*much* more carpenter than ranger, by the way).

I also have characters on Splitpaw, Freeport and Nagafen.

There are more than 70 total, among my main account and a few lesser accounts that are probably permanently silver.

Old 04-16-2012, 11:44 PM   #94
thunderpuck

Loremaster

Hi. I decided to give back to the game that I have been playing from the begining. Devoting my time to test and helping out with feedback. That being said, I am starting off with three toons from scratch but I only have two going at the moment. They are...

• Cinesta, 28, Ranger, Wood Elf, male, Heroes of Test
  • Tryme, 18, Beastlord, Iksar, male, unguilded

Please feel free to say "hi" in game. Could always use some friends.

thunderpuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 12:33 PM   #95
Ellenroh_001

Loremaster

Hello,

I've been playing my copied characters on Test Copy for a while now, but decided to make a permanent toon on Test.  Bessa is a lvl 7 Beastlord.  My play times for her are going to be Monday evenings and weekends as I raid on Unrest Sun, Tues and Thurs nights.

I noticed that not many people are on Test atm.  Is that because of the time I'm playing or because there isn't much content to test currently?

Well hope to see some of you around.  Feel free to say hello.

Bessa

Ellenroh_001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 12:50 PM   #96
Hordolin Awanagin

Tester

I'll just keep updating my info back on page 5. My usual playtime: from about 6pm to 11pm central on weeknights. Weekends are whenever I end up with a couple hours of free time.

Old 06-15-2012, 08:21 AM   #97
Ceebia

Lord

Ceebia will be my test main, been on it for a couple of months now, well about 2 months before Skyshrine.  Really should get it on it more.

Ceebia -> 92 Bruiser / 320 AA / 273.7% CC

Ceebia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 12:49 AM   #98
Foxblade_SithLord

Champion

mine is iksdarkshade level 90 guardian, level 92 woodworker

Foxblade_SithLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:54 PM   #99
Shuthu

Loremaster

Cocosu of Blood Bane on Test

Elastak And Shuthu On Crushbone