EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Tavern > Norrathian Homeshow
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-27-2012, 11:05 PM   #31
Breiya

Tester

I realllly wish that they would make it so we could swim in the water in all the different houses.  I know we can swim in the water in some of them, so why not all?  Please SMILEY

Old 10-30-2012, 05:20 AM   #32
Tyrus Dracofire

Loremaster

skyship

Tyrus Dracofire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:25 AM   #33
oneevilone

Loremaster

my humble requests,

ladders, bridges, ships, all craftable

oneevilone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:56 PM   #34
ajadams

Loremaster

hear ye!

I love the idea of the realistic mannequins SMILEY I am not a big fan of the mannequins right now. I mean, I don't hate them or anything but I'm not a big fan of the circular fake-heads. I usually put an Antonia mask on them. 

ajadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:15 PM   #35
ajadams

Loremaster

A guestbook. So when people come to visit your house they can sign your guestbook if they wish. People can leave a note or just their name. Maybe have it pop up as a little book icon like you have with the little leaderboard star for visitors when they visit your home? And the owner can chose whether or not they want to have it display or not. I think it's a cool idea!

Could also have it be a player bought book that could be displayed somewhere in the house. I like the idea of a book icon better because they will likely not forget to sign. They can also read others comments. 

ajadams is offline   Reply With Quote