EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Norrathian Herald > Community News
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-18-2012, 11:56 AM   #91
Raienya

Loremaster

feldon30 wrote:

Raienya wrote:

They seem to be doing this with the new expansion. Testing is up on Beta server (I think). If people would like to help, you can copy your character over by doing /beta copy, and chosing the Beta server from the dropdown menu on the launcher.

It's Sept 18 and we're over 2 months away from the expac yet. I guess there will be a Beta signup and NDA like in past years (based on Abby's post)?

Can you possibly link the post you are referring to? I tried to do a search for posts from Abby, and came up empty.

Raienya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:48 AM   #92
Uwkete-of-Crushbone

Loremaster

Xelrek wrote:

Prexus as a choosable Deity please

That would be cool!  I've got at least one character that would love it. SMILEY

Not sure about new content for those of us below level 90, though...just sayin'. SMILEY

Uwk

Old 09-23-2012, 10:59 AM   #93
feldon30

Fansite Staff

Raienya wrote:

feldon30 wrote:

Raienya wrote:

They seem to be doing this with the new expansion. Testing is up on Beta server (I think). If people would like to help, you can copy your character over by doing /beta copy, and chosing the Beta server from the dropdown menu on the launcher.

It's Sept 18 and we're over 2 months away from the expac yet. I guess there will be a Beta signup and NDA like in past years (based on Abby's post)?

Can you possibly link the post you are referring to? I tried to do a search for posts from Abby, and came up empty.

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=521240

feldon30 is offline   Reply With Quote