EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Look and Feel
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-07-2012, 10:03 PM   #1
Hogatha

Loremaster

With the approaching Chronoportal event coming up, can we please get a plushie that looks like this Fippy Darkpaw?

I know there is one already but the model uses the EQ2 gnoll model and is missing the green/brown checkered pants and turquoise tunic.  Some of my favorite times in EQ1 were spent in Blackburrow killing gnoll after gnoll after gnoll and turning their teeth in to Qeynos.  It would be neat if it did the gnoll "bark" from the original grenix mucktail gnolls as well.  I miss those times, but can  honestly say I'd never look back if I had one to preserve the memory!

Hogatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:21 PM   #2
CorpseGoddess

Loremaster

I <3 Fippy.  Although I don't like my pets that wander all over the place, it would be hilarious to have a Fippy pet that has the option to continuously run from one end of my house to the other.  

Old 03-07-2012, 11:47 PM   #3
Hogatha

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

I <3 Fippy.  Although I don't like my pets that wander all over the place, it would be hilarious to have a Fippy pet that has the option to continuously run from one end of my house to the other.  

Totally!  "You have ruined your own lands, you will not ruin mine!"

Hogatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 01:33 AM   #4
Cyliena
Server: Everfrost
Guild: Crusaders of Neriak

Fansite Staff

Grr Bark Bark Grr!

I agree, would love to see the original Fippy as a plushie. SMILEY (and please not a huge non-resizable replica!)

Cyliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:31 AM   #5
CorpseGoddess

Loremaster

One of my favourite EQ1 loading screens was the one that said something along the lines of "Now spawing Fippy Darkpaw #1,234,349".  

Old 03-08-2012, 11:50 AM   #6
Rainmare
Server: Oasis
Guild: Pillage

Loremaster

Fippy Darkpaw holds an actual record as the most killed mob in all MMOS.

Rainmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 06:09 PM   #7
Jaremai

Loremaster

If you can't get the modelers to spare 20 polygons to make that as a plushie... Could you make some pants like that?  =)

I would love for the Chrono event to actually load in the EQ1 zones with an EQ1 avatar.  Can keep our abilities or whatever.  I just want to hear the screaming about model quality and 32x32 pixel textures and whatnot from people that didn't play EQ1, and the rebuttals from us EQ1 vets that would fall in love with the event because of it.

Jaremai is offline   Reply With Quote