EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Items and Equipment
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-16-2012, 03:05 PM   #1
Ferg

Apprentice

I figured I will complain a lil about the frenquency in which leather Healer pants drop within DP: Sevelak. It doesn't anymore it seems. After roughly 15+ raids in there, I still have yet to get a pair for whatever reason. Maybe SoE has something against Druids, IDK, but it is frustrating. Been considering deleting my Warden and rollin a Plate or Chain healer because that type of gear drops almost all the time. IDK, I just wanted to complain about it, thats all.

Have a nice Day

Ferg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:50 PM   #2
Geothe

Loremaster

Welcome to the random number generator, and the fact that SoE decided to do away with "crated" archaetype armor like they had in DoV (which was very nice).  With the DoV system, there would of only been 4 pants that dropped, and the looted priest pants would be unpacked to give you your choice of Plate, Chain, or Leather.

However, now there are 2 Fighter, 1 Scout, 1 Mage, and 3 healer armor options, and the drop rates are (supposed to be) weighted by class abundance.  ie 7/25 classes are scout, while 2 / 25 classes are druid... so scout will be more common that druid.

Smed: 5) This [LoN] is not some slippery slope towards selling items directly in EQ & EQ II.

Lie #3: Station Cash. Enough Said.

Geothe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:05 AM   #3
Ferg

Apprentice

IDK about that, generally our raid force has 2 fighters in it; an SK and a Monk. Ive seen more Leather fighter drops than anything. Plate healer drops are common as well even though we only sport one plate healer (for now). I still think SoE has it out for the Druids. No Love I tell ya, NO Love. Thanks for the reply though.

Old 10-17-2012, 06:44 PM   #4
Regolas

Loremaster

It's a little funny though cus in heroic drops, druid stuff is in abundance. And I've seen more druid BPs from UDx4 going to SLR than anything else. Wonderful RNG.
Regolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 02:18 AM   #5
Ferg

Apprentice

I do have the BP, boots, helm and hands just no pants. And tonite another raid, and no pants drops. I agree though about druid stuff droppin all the time in heroic stuff. Now thinking, IF, i switch to plate then the leather healer stuff will come flowin like there is no tomorrow. LoL. But i have a feeling that I WILL get them....after the new expac comes out.