EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Development Corner > In Testing Feedback
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-18-2012, 11:34 PM   #1
shannontroester

Lord

Ucala here, even though only brought out for 3-4 days so far, gonna put all the stuff I know about gu 63 and so on.

1.the contested x4 name (the giant bug) in withered lands has almost 0 hp, died in 17 sec with 3.5 groups

2.the curse on the wurm name in HM Lycuem does to an uncurable that,wipes the group, after basically 2 sec of being on the target, which is kinda to fast, I don't know how the healers were doing, but they were pretty good healers and they couldn't even cure the curse fast enough.

3.Captain Veeshan in HM district spawns an add at around 75%ish, at which time he gets a 95% damage reducation, no idea really what to do to get it off him, could just be missing a part of the strat here, but killing the drake didn't work, a pillar spawns after you kill the drake and the pillar talks about buffing the closest person or something, tried jousting the name away from pillar, holding the name at the pillar, couldn't get the 95% damage reducation off him. He was killed later by a guildie and his group, but they fought through the damage reducation, didn't get it off him either.

4.you can zone anyone in the group zones once you have access, but it seems you need everyone in group to have access to zone into underdepths, tried with a full group of 92s and the zone in wasn't even clickable for me, CoVing in doesn't work.

5.The osseous corruptors or whatever they're called in Lyceum have about 160 million hitpoints.

6.The last named in Covenant District EM won't spawn after all the other nameds are killed. All I can think of right now (FIXED)

Extra Info

certain Droags in the solo zone, contested zone, group zone, and raid zone, all cast that fire circle that if you get caught in it inflicts 90-100% max health on target for around, 7 sec if you can heal through it. it is a fair size circle, and you can AoE block it, even the tank can. Not a bug but I thought I would put it for lols since everyone is talking about how they are getting hit by it and not sure whats happening.

I haven't really done any quests in the overland, so yea, any other info so far about the GU would be nice :p

Gnomes are the Superior Race **Dev confirmed**
shannontroester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:24 PM   #2
Darkholis

Guardian

Yeah I can confirm since I've been tanking for Uca on test, those circles are not bugged at all, you have 2-3 secs to get the hell out OR to aoe block it. As a guard I just pop Block and stick there.

-I do not valuate a raid force on the number of kills they got, I instead valuate it on the number of flawless they achieved.

(Vanuk, 92 guardian, Tyrant of Revenge)
Darkholis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:32 PM   #3
Kryvak
Server: Everfrost
Guild: Undercon

Loremaster

The osseous corruptors or whatever they're called in Lyceum have about 160 million hitpoints. The last named in Covenant District EM won't spawn after all the other nameds are killed. All I can think of right now, and +1 to everything Ucala said too.

Usual Suspects

Everfrost
Kryvak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:56 PM   #4
Darkholis

Guardian

+1 to me for having discovered the quests line to do for group/raid access =P

-I do not valuate a raid force on the number of kills they got, I instead valuate it on the number of flawless they achieved.

(Vanuk, 92 guardian, Tyrant of Revenge)
Darkholis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:50 PM   #5
shannontroester

Lord

Added what you put about the osseous corruptors SMILEY

Gnomes are the Superior Race **Dev confirmed**
shannontroester is offline   Reply With Quote