EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Mage's Arcanum > Necromancer
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-26-2011, 08:24 PM   #1
baranlron

Loremaster

I just finished my ER and got that baddazz spell but I have a question. What does "Improves Pets Damage" mean? I tried to posess my pet to see if it added XX Potency or Ability Mod ect and I cannot see any changes between the spell being up or not. How exactly is it improving my pets damage?

baranlron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 11:18 PM   #2
Xalmat

EQ2Achieve.com

It boosts your pet's base spell/CA damage output by about 17%. This damage boost is applied before all other modifiers are taken into consideration and will not show in your pet's persona window (but the damage boost should be obvious if you look at the pet's spell damage before and after, and you remember to factor in ability mod).

It's designed to bring the Master pet slightly above the level that the old Mythical pet was. If you were to compare the Mythical pet to the Master pet before and after the Epic Repercussions (assuming the pets are equal level), the progression would be:

Master Pet -> Mythical pet -> Master pet after ER buff.

Sess, Conjuror of PermafrostCyanide, Berserker of Permafrost
Xalmat is offline   Reply With Quote