EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Support Forums > Tech Area > Account Related Support
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-18-2012, 09:25 PM   #1
Xianthia

Loremaster

I've seen people in game chatting that they've received emails regarding the upcoming expansion.  I have several accounts and up to now have not had any issues receiving emails.  This one, however, is yet to show up.  Have all the batches (assuming they go out in batches) gone out? and if the answer is yes...I haven't received mine (again, several accounts).

Thanks for any help SMILEY

Xianthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 06:06 AM   #2
Xianthia

Loremaster

Just updating a few days later, that I've yet to receive any type of e-mail regarding the new expansion.

Old 10-20-2012, 02:39 PM   #3
TSR-AlexS

Customer Service

Xianthia wrote:

I've seen people in game chatting that they've received emails regarding the upcoming expansion.  I have several accounts and up to now have not had any issues receiving emails.  This one, however, is yet to show up.  Have all the batches (assuming they go out in batches) gone out? and if the answer is yes...I haven't received mine (again, several accounts).

Thanks for any help

I'd recommend checking your emails to make sure the spelling of it is correct. If it is, submit a ticket to our billing team so we can find ways to get this resolved.

Technical Support Representative

Sony Online Entertainment

How to Contact Support:

https://help.station.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28939

How to Create a DXDIAG/MSINFO

https://help.station.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28973
TSR-AlexS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:07 AM   #4
Xianthia

Loremaster

Do you mean the spelling of my e-mail address? because if that's the case I've received emails all along.  Even two days ago when I had to do a /petition it was resolved via e-mail. All the accounts are tied to one e-mail and have been all along.

As of today, still no announcement of the expansion.

And by submitting ticket to billing team... in-game /petition or do you mean outside of game and going to my account information?

Thanks for the help SMILEY

(just as and aside, I've also been vigilant of any mail going directly to spam, just in case, and they haven't gone there either)

Old 10-24-2012, 03:57 PM   #5
TSR-AlexS

Customer Service

Xianthia wrote:

Do you mean the spelling of my e-mail address? because if that's the case I've received emails all along.  Even two days ago when I had to do a /petition it was resolved via e-mail. All the accounts are tied to one e-mail and have been all along.

As of today, still no announcement of the expansion.

And by submitting ticket to billing team... in-game /petition or do you mean outside of game and going to my account information?

Thanks for the help

(just as and aside, I've also been vigilant of any mail going directly to spam, just in case, and they haven't gone there either)

Yes, please create a support ticket (outside the game) so we can figure out what's going on. You are free to PM TSR SeanF or myself your ticket reference number so we can personally assist you.

Technical Support Representative

Sony Online Entertainment

How to Contact Support:

https://help.station.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28939

How to Create a DXDIAG/MSINFO

https://help.station.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28973
TSR-AlexS is offline   Reply With Quote