EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Zones and Population
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-24-2012, 08:18 PM   #1
MalletMan

Elder

The former bank in the new GS instance has a big black stripe on the outside.

MalletMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:27 PM   #2
hoosierdaddy

Loremaster

MalletMan wrote:

The former bank in the new GS instance has a big black stipe on the outside.

Do you mean stripe? If so, you should probably post this topic in the "Look & Feel" section of the forums, as that's where the people in charge of these type of things usually look. Also, you may want to do a /bug report in-game.

Interestingly, I too am a barbarian and ran the Greystone instance, but did not notice any thing different about the former bank (where the new quest npc now resides). Guess I wasn't paying very close attention, since it's been my home zone forever.

"The human race is the most stupid and unfair kind of race. A lot of the runners don't even get decent sneakers or clean drinking water. Some runners are born with a massive head start, every possible help along the way and still the referees seem to be on their side. It's not surprising a lot of people have given up competing altogether and gone to sit in the grandstand, eat junk and shout abuse. What the human race needs is a lot more streakers." -- Banksy
hoosierdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:30 AM   #3
MalletMan

Elder

Fixed typo. The bank must just be bugged on the Dwarf version, cause thats what i am.

MalletMan is offline   Reply With Quote