EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Chains of Eternity Beta > Classes (CoE Beta) > Scout
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-09-2012, 10:05 PM   #31
lodgepark8485

Loremaster

Death Mark doesnt proc Carnage either

lodgepark8485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:48 AM   #32
Cian4ik

Loremaster

Hello! Sorry for my bad English.First, the new prestige of this crap, this class is T1 dpser. Something that gives both new tree prestige too small. Unfortunately, as with the Russian servers can not move my character dressed, I conducted tests at the legendary loot(200 potence 190 cb) , Carnage at 180K dps dummy gives about 14k dps with the fact that all the right tree for raiding less interesting than the left.

Nightblade even after the increase, gives the 6.5-6.7k DPS asidmist 9k acid blades give a 3-4.5k + dpsyu final prestige Point of potency is too small durationMoreover this final prestige Point has a bug when you use it for AoE, he gets 12 increments, but the effect of giving the potency does not work.

protection against damage to the night  blade is garbage ,  damage reduction will not increase survival nor any of AoE

caustic weaponry after nerf stopped giving DPS, 3 minute fight, he gives 7k DPS, all temporary buffs have a base time to repeat the use of 5 minutes. On short fights it gives that either. On long inefficient. 

Two old trees prestige is much better than something new that you give

new prestige 2 trees are too little dps, and to take them has neither any sense. He fixed that was November 10 as does not change the situation

Cian4ik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:15 AM   #33
Cian4ik

Loremaster

left side

http://s019.radikal.ru/i639/1211/8f...783952cd765.jpg

right side

http://s017.radikal.ru/i415/1211/9e...9315528dfaf.jpg

Cian4ik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:49 PM   #34
Gash
Server: Kithicor
Guild: Empire of the Shadow

Loremaster

There's currently a bug on Nightblade's Intensity where its getting stuck at 12 stacks and not resetting to 0 after it procs Concealer's Pain. Remaining at 12 like this causes it to never proc another Concealer's Pain again until it can be reset.

Gash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:53 PM   #35
Davngr1

Loremaster

Cian4ik wrote:

left side

http://s019.radikal.ru/i639/1211/8f...783952cd765.jpg

right side

http://s017.radikal.ru/i415/1211/9e...9315528dfaf.jpg

just to give you some perspective.

carnage will do more damage than acid on a single dummy but on a group i does like 18% of a 600k~ parse.  

also would like to add that the bloodfurry did about 3% for me as well on multiple parses.  that's really low for an end line.

i guess these new prestige will have to be tested in raid on live because i'm truly not able to get an idea of what they can do on a dummy. 

neither of the prestige lines have that "wow" factor and giving one side AoE damage and not the other but locking them was pretty lame.   specially since the right side was suppose to be the "aoe" side.

concealers pain was both applying and resetting for me as it should so not sure if i got in after the hot fix or what.

Old 11-12-2012, 03:41 PM   #36
Bevz

Augur

I guess I have to choose double convertion spec, both new trees are crap, the old ones are still much better... about new trees: left side: Nightblade doesnt give enough dps, and "must be behind" only combined with its low reuse makes it super frustrating skill to use in raids, if your tank isnt a God. make it flanking or behing please! the enline is frustrating too - can we get this +20% potency buff just like normall skill - instant cast and no reuse, still reqires 12 increments. because when i get 11 increments i just have to stop using my skills until fatal followup chain is up... right side: the endline doesnt give enoudg dps and i dont like core carnage mechanic - only bleeding abilities can trigger it, most our bleeding abilities (except bleedout) are basically max hp debuffs. their damage so small that it is basically nothing. Make carnage trigger from every combat art when target is bleeding ( like Bloadsoaked Frenzy). Reduce the % chance though.
Bevz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:22 PM   #37
lodgepark8485

Loremaster

^^^ is the most rediculous thing ive ever heard about bleeding abilities.  Your Max HP debuffs should be prioritized! its by far the best CAs they could have put them on, and it by far doesnt take a godly tank to give you a back all the time.  Your a scout you should and will be behind the mob 99% of the time if you grp with anyone worth anything. 

Death Mark, Bleedout, stealth assault... Awesome CAs! Quickstrike refreshes Shadowstep... Impale is the only weak one and 2% max health makes up for that 50 fold.  You call yourself an assassin?

Old 11-12-2012, 11:21 PM   #38
Bevz

Augur

keeping them on mob all the time and casting them whenever they are up - two different things, dont you think? edit: as been said previously - Death Mark doesnt proc Carnage, idk if its a bug or not.
Bevz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:07 AM   #39
lodgepark8485

Loremaster

Impale is the only weak link but again 2% health more than makes up for it.

Making damage procs on CAs that should already be priority and not on long reuse timers was GREAT mechanics.

Death mark bleedout stealth assault should be casted everytime there up as well as quickstrike if not only for shadowstep refreshes

Old 11-13-2012, 12:23 AM   #40
lodgepark8485

Loremaster

Where else should they have put the proc on, because every CA isnt gonna happen even if they lower trigger chance... 4 CAs hopefully 5 if they fix deathmark was a fine choice seeing how they should be at the front end of any assassins casting and probily casted more often than every other beside maybe ambush shadowstep and nox enfeeblement

Our positionals? Our ranged? Our stealth? or the few we get from AAs?