EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Development Corner > In Testing Feedback
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-15-2012, 12:16 PM   #1
Cyliena
Server: Everfrost
Guild: Crusaders of Neriak

Fansite Staff

Starting this thread in hopes that we can keep the WL quest feedback in one place.

Can I Keep It? - At the end of the quest you get attacked by a corrupted Drakkel wolf. This seems really random and the Handler doesn't flinch an eye and keeps attempting to talk to you. If you continue with Handler Shirsha's dialogue it sounds like she wants to give you another quest but she doesn't.

Porto Bunglefoot - I can see that he/she wants to give me a quest all the way over on the opposite side of the zone.

Cyliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:48 PM   #2
Cronyn

Dwarven Dev

Cyliena wrote:

Starting this thread in hopes that we can keep the WL quest feedback in one place.

Can I Keep It? - At the end of the quest you get attacked by a corrupted Drakkel wolf. This seems really random and the Handler doesn't flinch an eye and keeps attempting to talk to you. If you continue with Handler Shirsha's dialogue it sounds like she wants to give you another quest but she doesn't.

Porto Bunglefoot - I can see that he/she wants to give me a quest all the way over on the opposite side of the zone.

Hmm... okay, I'll look into Shirsha and see what's up.  Thanks for the heads up on that.

And Porto REALLY wants you to do his quest, clearly.

Old 03-15-2012, 02:14 PM   #3
Cyliena
Server: Everfrost
Guild: Crusaders of Neriak

Fansite Staff

Cronyn wrote:

Cyliena wrote:

And Porto REALLY wants you to do his quest, clearly.

Yes, he's quite estatic about it. If only the Tailor Essentials book reward was itemized currently!

Cyliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 03:54 PM   #4
Soresha

Tester

Field Marshal Vishra - Lost Soldiers

1. His initial dialogue only talks about the overgrowth, the first time you see the name "Mourning Lowlands" is in the quest summary. It's not introduced to you.

2. I hailed a Combine Soldier, and he updated just from the dialogue steps. I never had to use the healing salve, and it has no right-click to use option, so why have it as an item?

3. Also the quest step explicitly says to apply the salve, which you don't do.

4. The quest doesn't tell you how many soldiers you have to find, there's no counter on it. This makes it confusing.

5. You can repeatedly re-hail the same soldier as he's walking back, and go through the same dialogue. The quest step flashes so it seems to update?

6. The soldiers also respawn - are they meant to be shared with other players? Going through his dialogue again seemed to update the quest again too, but it's the same soldier.

Old 03-15-2012, 04:52 PM   #5
Soresha

Tester

Field Marshal Vishra - Running with the Pack

1. His initial dialogue says to kill mantraps. The quest summary says briarthorn plants, which matches the NPC names. I guess they're the same thing, but when I read "mantrap" I didn't realise it was a plant thing.

2. I didn't see any supplies for ages, then found 4 within a small area. Last one was at -2901, -746, -205. Could just be random luck, the ROI is pretty large.

3. My fury is in Ry'Gorr gear and so far the time to kill the mobs here feels good, for overland zone stuff.

4. Typo in dialogue handing in quest, you say "several of the creatures I encounters" - should be "encountered".

4. Quest summary reads a little odd "clear out several of the creatures I found out in the Mourning Lands" - with two "out"s in there.

Field Marshal Vishra - Lost in the Woods

1. Don't know if it matters, but I could see the caravan cart objects during the previous quest. Actually thought the first one I saw was the supplies, but couldn't click on it. But didn't know what it was.

2. Dialogue handing in quest, you say "made off with whoever accompained them" - should be "accompanied".

Can I Keep It?

1. CUUUTE!!! I love the animations and puppy sounds!

2. I handed in the quest. The dialogue says you give the pup away, I wanted to keep it! But the dialogue says you don't. After the quest completed I then had a giant wolf spawn on me for no reason I can see(!) and I still have the pup following me.

Old 03-15-2012, 05:13 PM   #6
Soresha

Tester

Field Marshal Vishra - Voice in the Forest

1. The priest reward 090_871_priest_primary_1h_crush has no proper name, no icon, and no visible appearance.

2. Typo in quest description says "the creatures known as Silnus" - should be "creature".

3. Typo in first quest step, says "Silnis" not "Silnus".

EDIT:

4. Also typo in the first quest step, says "Sactuary".

5. I can't find the right NPC at the Sanctuary of Mourning. There's no POI for him. There's an NPC called "Silnas", at the Sanctuary of Waning, but that doesn't match the quest or dialogue on Vishra or Blaera. And he gives another quest, and does not update this one. I'm rather confused at this point.

Flight Officer T'Vel - No Clearance to Land

1. You don't see the result of investigating the 3rd spot when it updates. Was it any good or not? I don't know. It doesn't give an individual result message, instead it updates the whole quest step saying you've done all three areas.

2. Dialogue handing in the quest, not sure but "a passers-by scout" sounds plural whereas there's only one of me, should it be "passer-by"?

Clever Girl

1. Fun quest! I liked the ambush. SMILEY

2. Typo in the quest summary: "After getting near it the raptor, ..." - think the "it" needs removing.

Old 03-15-2012, 06:06 PM   #7
Soresha

Tester

Sergeant Herla - They Won't Need It Anymore

1. In the dialogue with her, you offer to scout the area. The quest description says she asked you to take out the stronger ones. This is totally different!

2. The K'Val ruins are amazing, really well done by the artists! I loved flying up the broken lift shaft as well.

3. This has taken quite a long time. The ROI is basically showing you only where the ruins are - that's ok, so I go searching. At first I didn't know what I was looking for, I tried killing some mobs because I didn't see anything obvious. Then found the root - that's pretty large. Found the page upstairs, that has a strong sparkley.

But getting a bit fed up now, I'm not finding the handler's object. Maybe I'm just blind but I'm giving up on this for now.

Old 03-15-2012, 07:09 PM   #8
Soresha

Tester

Logistics Officer Solanis - Many Mouths to Feed

1. Typo in dialogue before quest, "but much of it are tainted by corruption".

2. Gathering the beetles isn't very intuitive. You click on them and nothing happens, it's a hail action which does nothing. Took me a moment to find the right-click then gather option on it. Also they're not the largest things to right-click on! Even if "next target" would select it, can you get to the option without using the mouse?

3. There don't seem to be many beetles out there, or it's because they're small and moving around maybe makes them hard to find. But I've been on 2/4 for ages.

4. I haven't found any berries at all. Not sure what I'm supposed to be looking for. I do actually like searching quests, within a defined area, if not too frustrating. But the ROI is huge and I've not seen anything that could be berries, This quest is annoying me now, sorry. SMILEY

Old 03-15-2012, 07:56 PM   #9
NiamiDenMother

EQ2TC

Totemic Reinforcement (crafting)

Cannot progress bug: 4th totem to the east is missing the placement clickie - there's no rock, much less a clickie rock, for placing the final totem. Quest cannot be completed.

Cosmetic bug: questgiver says he marked your map with a location, but there's no map POI

Old 03-15-2012, 08:04 PM   #10
Soresha

Tester

Sergeant Herla - They Won't Need It Anymore

4. Got this to update whilst on another quest. It's cool to fly around the ruins, and you have to for the upstairs part, but because you're flying over mobs you don't want to fight, you're going to miss the ground triggers.

It's currently extra misleading because after finding the first two objects, you're expecting a third, not something to spawn on you (though the different interactions makes it interesting).

A suggestion: Use 3 ROIs instead of one big one for the ruins. For the clicky objects to find, these can still be broadish ROIs for searching. But for the mob spawn use a tight POI dot, so the player knows exactly where the update should be. If they're hovering over the spot and see nothing, most players will have the sense to land, if only to look closer. But at least they'll know their in the right place. My biggest problem was I was still having to search the entire ruins, not know where OR what I was after.

5. When I got the spawn, there were mobs in the room already on roughly the same spot. I had engaged them for another quest. I honestly didn't notice the extra mobs appear and just saw the quest update afterwards. (I'm a small fae with flight buff on, giants are big, you don't see that much!) Might be better not to have normal mobs on the same spot as this quest spawn.

6. Dialogue handing in the quest, makes out you didn't kill the giant and plant bosses, Jenluk and Thorncreep. But they're easy kills and I've taken them out for the loot both times I've been in the ruins now. So the story is rather inconsistent with the reality of what players will do.

7. The quest summary then says "I was able to destroy the strong creatures" - but you aren't required to take out all three, the quest only has you kill one of them.

8. Looks like the quests are giving a set of armour. The names aren't consistent though. My fury has "Corrupted Mist Panther Skin Cap" vs. "Mist Panther Skin Boots" which aren't "corrupted".

Lieutenant Rockshatter - Plan of Attack

1. Quest description reads a bit oddly, has sort of has "asking for a map of the ruins" in there twice.

Commander Bludeye - Invasive Species

1. I like the dialogue with this guy! In fact the same goes for lots of the NPCs I've picked up quests from so far. Some of them really have attitude. SMILEY

2. The priest reward 090_871_priest_primary_1h_crush_2 has no icon, no proper name, and no visible appearance.

Old 03-15-2012, 09:21 PM   #11
Loric
Server: Splitpaw
Guild: Draco Mortis

Loremaster

Zone: The Withered Lands

Questgiver: Field Marshal Vishra

Questname: Lost Soldiers

To add to previous post about this - wandering NPCs cannot be hailed by left-clicking. You have to target them then hit h to hail. Not sure if this is intended or a bug

Loric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:34 PM   #12
Soresha

Tester

Logistics Officer Solanis - Many Mouths to Feed

5. Typo in quest summary "Solnais" should be "Solanis"

Commander Bludeye - Invasive Species Removal

1. Typo in dialogue before quest: "I has expected as much"

Researcher Silviss -Something Amiss

1. Typo in dialogue before quest "Id like to see how they do their infection" - should be "I'd".

2. The first quest step has the same text as a previous quest, and it doesn't fit here. "I need to enter K'val Ruins and destroy the strongest creatures I can find there". Copy 'n' paste error?

3. The giant corpse gives errors about being too far away to click it, when you're standing right next to his top half, or even standing in him. The clickable range needs to be larger.

4. When you click the spores, they don't despawn. They stay there, but you can't click them again.

Researcher Grelga - Not As It May Seem

1. Are the soil patches supposed to be under the berry bushes for Something Amiss? It sort of makes sense, but mayeb a little harder to click on.

2. Grelga's Spade, the icon looks like a spear. Isn't there a spade icon that was used on the house items, or am I mis-remembering that?

3. The water objects aren't despawning when clicked on. You just can't click on them again.

4. As a side note, I like how these quest objects are fitted into the forest. It feels quite naturally placed.

Old 03-15-2012, 10:39 PM   #13
Soresha

Tester

Reseacher Drallvin - Mournful Baying

1. Didn't find anything wrong but I liked the surprise when you turn the wolf in. SMILEY

Researcher Grelga - Not As It May Seem, Again

1. This is not flagged as repeatable in the quest journal, but looks like it should be?

Old 03-16-2012, 03:31 PM   #14
Dyaon

Scholar

I don't see any Alivan POIs, are they in yet?

Dyaon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 03:39 PM   #15
Cronyn

Dwarven Dev

Dyaon wrote:

I don't see any Alivan POIs, are they in yet?

No, I was working on those today, as well as getting in feedback from the players.  SMILEY

Expect them in the next update, or the one following.

Old 03-16-2012, 03:46 PM   #16
Soresha

Tester

Lief Tenderton - The Corruption Runs Deep

1. Typo in dialogue before quest, "discouraged to create new camps in those areas" - should be "from".

2. Clicking the camps does not change their appearance or make them despawn. You can click them again, but it doesn't update again.

3. When I clicked the 4th (last) camp, then I think I saw the graphic change. Is it the pots on the top breaking? The change is visually really minor! I'd expect the whole stone slab to break in two or something.

Terit Tonhoof - Corruption Abound

1. This quest auto-completed when I killed the last animal. Should it do that, without going back to the NPC to hand it in? The other repeatable quests so far don't.

2. Comparing the repeatable quests, this one seems a good length, so does Invasive Species Removal. But Still More Mouths to Feed was a pain. It's more in depth which is nice once but not one I'd want to repeat. Not without a lot more beetles and berries all over the forest.

3. Should it be "Corruption Abounds" for the quest title? I think that's the saying.

Vadicus Entiri - Culling the Vicious

1. I really like the "tiger-striped hides" description, making you look closely at the mobs. The forest is rather dark but you can see the difference.

2. The 1^ mobs for this quest are easier than the normal ones to kill. Seems like they have less hit points, because they burn down much faster. Don't seem to do any more damage either. Certainly don't require taking a group along as the NPC suggests, and with the quest labelled heroic as well.

3. Dialgoue handing in the quest, this makes no sense: "It seems the raptors are starting to becoming out of control."

strange looking satyr relic (drop) - Rotten Tenders

1. On the item description it says level 75 for the quest.

Old 03-16-2012, 03:56 PM   #17
Whilhelmina
Server: Storms
Guild: Les Furies d Innoruuk

Tester

Researcher Grelga - Not As It May Seem, Again

Did the quest but Grelga won't talk to me and finish the quest. Her dialog is the same as if I was asking for the quest.Deleted and re-did the quest, still won't update.

Researcher Alleng - Need more information

NPC is speaking Di'Zokian. I had to go learn the language to turn my quest in. Could the NPC at least speak Gorwish?

Whilhelmina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 04:45 PM   #18
Soresha

Tester

Lief Tenderton - Withering Hope

1. Dialogue before quest - I like how you say you can't tell the withered treants apart from the forest easily until they hit you - this really has happened to me quite a few times already! They're the aggro mob you're most likely to pull when flying through the area. Yesterday I was debating feedbacking that as an issue, but I've come to like the way they blend in.

2. The withering saplings don't update the quest. Not sure if they should, the name doesn't exactly match.

Vadicus Entiri - Creating Chaos

1. No ROI for the caves.

Old 03-16-2012, 05:13 PM   #19
Soresha

Tester

Lief Tenderton - Ancient's Legacy

1. Hailing the ancient treant and seeing the dialogue is very difficult due to his size. Not sure there's any fix for it, but I was looking straight up vertically to see the chat text bubbles. Then I discovered I can stand on the nearby rock and still hail him - that works much better.

Old 03-16-2012, 06:20 PM   #20
Whilhelmina
Server: Storms
Guild: Les Furies d Innoruuk

Tester

Soresha wrote:

Can I Keep It?

1. CUUUTE!!! I love the animations and puppy sounds!

2. I handed in the quest. The dialogue says you give the pup away, I wanted to keep it! But the dialogue says you don't. After the quest completed I then had a giant wolf spawn on me for no reason I can see(!) and I still have the pup following me.

Same problem here. I did it twice and both times a giant wolf attacked.

Sergent Herla - They won't need it anymore

In the K'val ruins, at -3737, -718, -1099 I had to gather some kind of root called "a strange glowing root". The message when I clicked it was "collect orders":  the second part was "orders" instead of "plant" or "vegetation".

When I handed the quest out, I was a bit bothered by the dialog. I told Herka that I had found a particularly large plant creature who was "in charge" of the area and I had gathered a bit of a root. I didn't realise while in the room that there was a "very big plant" and that the root "was part of it" at all.

Edit: went back to the area and there isn't any "big plant" anywhere. It may be a named that is not up, but if it is, there definatedly should be a big plant or something on the platform, some creeping thing with the named on top, well anything but a very big empty space.

Whilhelmina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 06:35 PM   #21
Soresha

Tester

Silnas - Seeding Hope

1. I got the onscreen message about it being a good spot, then clicked the soil and got the error message for not being in the right place. It seems the area trigger for the announcement is larger than the clicky?

2. After placing the soil the next step is to obtain insect carcasses and has a counter. But the big red sparkley is stll there and the onscreen message about being a good place to dump the carcasses comes up when you enter it. Isn't this happening a step too early?

3. After getting the carcasses quest item, for the fourth step I return to the sanctuary. The red sparkle is no longer visible, though the onscreen message does come up again.

4. After using the carcasses item, the mound changes to looking healthy and had a green sparkle on it. Not convinced it should be sparkling at this point? Or if this should appear for the next step for the saplings?

5. The sapling still follows if you take off and fly back - very nice! I think previously quest following NPCs despawned doing that?

I like this quest. Saving saplings. SMILEY

Brint Thornwood - Tending to the Broken

1.  The broken stele fragment objects don't have a sparkle on them. Not sure if they should. They're not too hard to spot.

Meat-stripped Skull (dropped item) - Picked Clean

1. The skull item description gives the quest as level 75.

2. This quest has a "not more insects!" feel to it. And then achieves nothing for all your inspecting. But bizarrely, it's actually a rather fun way of killing some extra mobs. SMILEY

Old 03-16-2012, 07:22 PM   #22
Soresha

Tester

Bleur Blunderbur - Creating More Chaos / More Culling the Vicious

1. These are not marked as repeatable in the quest journal, should they be? Or is it because they're labelled heroic and they can't be displayed as both?

Vadicus Entiri - Multitudinous Extermination

1. This quest is broken, can't get the large insect updates. I think they're in the wrong categories:

The assaulter and sentry insects count as small, I'd expect them to be medium.The bombast which is paired with a little mulcher doesn't update any of the categories, I'd expect it to be large.The bombast on it's own updates as medium, again I'd expect it to be large.There is nothing I can find that updates the large category.The named boss doesn't update any of them.

Old 03-16-2012, 08:18 PM   #23
Soresha

Tester

Brint Thornwood - Removing the Corruption

1. Typo in dialogue with Aureon:  "one of the protectors of this land which has become corrupted by its evil magics" - should be "who" or "whom".

2. Another typo on Aureon: "corpse of the plants" - should be "corpses".

3. Three minutes to get back to the NPC is doable but fairly tough. You need a moment to read and comprehend the instructions. Then I took the horse up to Sanctuary of Waning. I set the waypoint on the map POI and flew tight against the edge of the ravine, shortest flight path possible. I had 40 seconds left when I clicked on him. Also it continues counting down during the animation as he's cleansed and only stops the countdown when the step updates after the animation. So that costs you another 10 seconds. If you get knocked out of flight by a mob or the dragon debuff you've probably had it.

4. Kerr respawns after a bit and you can then see him corrupted again. Not sure if you should see him here after this step? Or is he visible to all players all the time?

Kerr Wanderroot - All You Need Is Time

1. The ritual is awesome! So awesome I was going "wohoa!" and looking at it, and didn't engage the mobs attacking him! So he died. It's a little artifical having his corpse despawn then he reappears so you can try again, I don't know if they can knock him out or something less permanent?

2.  I hailed him and started the ritual again. The second time, I killed the mobs, the ritual finished. Kerr sat down and got up again and reset to his position at the shelter. But the quest step hasn't updated. There's not quest continuation/completion icons over him. If I hail him, I get a repeat of the earlier dialogue "I can't thank you enough for helping me escape that insanity".

3. I tried deleting and re-taking the quest. But now the cleansing sequence won't start even once. I'm gated on this quest now.

4. Left-clicking on Kerr does not result in a hail action. Something is up, you have the target and press "h" for hail to get his dialogue up, either at the start or during this quest. The only right-click menu option on him is to Assist.

Old 03-16-2012, 09:01 PM   #24
Deadbones

Loremaster

[90] Need More Information

On completion of the quest there isn't a defined researcher to turn the quest in.

[Edit:Update] With help of a GM we found that Researcher Alleng doesn't speak common, only Di'Zokian. When the Di'Zokian language was learn the quest could be turned in.

[90] Not As It May Seem, Again

Researcher Grelga won't take the items collected to complete the quest.

[91] Multitudinous Extermination

Hailed and complete the quest for the bug queen before the "Locate the source of the voice in my head" step for this quest, bugging this quest. (can't turn-in to complete)

[91] The Voice in the Forest

Silnis is not found at the Sanctuary of Mourning

Also spelling error in quest description: Sactuary = Sanctuary

[91] Totemic Reinforcement

Can't place 4th Totem to update the TS quest and progress.

[92] A Stone's Throw

Killing corrupted sifaye stonehorders doesn't progress the quest.

[93] Not Quite There

Killing marsh elementals doesn't progress the quest.

[Edit:Update] Had some help from a GM to progress to next step to kill marsh mucks.

Killing 'a bloated marsh muck' and 'a marsh muck' doesn't progress the quest.

[92] Of Mud and Muck

Quest doesn't complete when completed and returning to Researcher Deros but you do receive the next quest.

[92] Turning Point

Quest doesn't complete when completed and returning to Researcher Deros and you are NOT able to progress the quest.

[92] Gathering of the Elders

After completing the quest Elder Kionn says, "If you are ready to begin the ritual place your hands on the ritual stone and we will begin." I click the stone and it examines it, 'This stone can channel magical enerfy when tuned to an object." When I right click and 'Join the Ritual' you get the red text 'That zone is currently unavailable.'

I don't know if there should be another quest at this point to allow you to zone in somewhere to see an event but either way nothing is happen.

Deadbones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:41 PM   #25
Zabjade

Loremaster

Deadbones wrote:

[90] Need More Information

On completion of the quest there isn't a defined researcher to turn the quest in.

[Edit:Update] With help of a GM we found that Researcher Alleng doesn't speak common, only Di'Zokian. When the Di'Zokian language was learn the quest could be turned in.

[90] Not As It May Seem, Again

Researcher Grelga won't take the items collected to complete the quest.

[91] Multitudinous Extermination

Hailed and complete the quest for the bug queen before the "Locate the source of the voice in my head" step for this quest, bugging this quest. (can't turn-in to complete)

I report the same Bug

[91] The Voice in the Forest

Silnis is not found at the Sanctuary of Mourning

Also spelling error in quest description: Sactuary = Sanctuary

Clearing out the Mourning, area there are no corrupted satyrs to evict, makes it hard to complete both that quest and Vishra's Quest since that area remains inactive.

[91] Totemic Reinforcement

Can't place 4th Totem to update the TS quest and progress.

[92] A Stone's Throw

Killing corrupted sifaye stonehorders doesn't progress the quest.

[93] Not Quite There

Killing marsh elementals doesn't progress the quest.

[Edit:Update] Had some help from a GM to progress to next step to kill marsh mucks.

Killing 'a bloated marsh muck' and 'a marsh muck' doesn't progress the quest.

[92] Of Mud and Muck

Quest doesn't complete when completed and returning to Researcher Deros but you do receive the next quest.

[92] Turning Point

Quest doesn't complete when completed and returning to Researcher Deros and you are NOT able to progress the quest.

[92] Gathering of the Elders

After completing the quest Elder Kionn says, "If you are ready to begin the ritual place your hands on the ritual stone and we will begin." I click the stone and it examines it, 'This stone can channel magical enerfy when tuned to an object." When I right click and 'Join the Ritual' you get the red text 'That zone is currently unavailable.'

I don't know if there should be another ques t at this point to allow you to zone in somewhere to see an event but either way nothing is happen.

Probably already mentioned by others but I've found a few progression issues. (Sorry I don't have the quest names on hand)

Training the scouts(Don't remember the quest name), if you choose a different order then the liniear one in the questbook you can't get the first one (Dark Elf scout) to folow you around, also had trouble dropping off the previous scout until I started to camp out.

Old 03-16-2012, 10:52 PM   #26
Gninja

The Dev Gnome

Zabjade wrote:

Probably already mentioned by others but I've found a few progression issues. (Sorry I don't have the quest names on hand)

Training the scouts(Don't remember the quest name), if you choose a different order then the liniear one in the questbook you can't get the first one (Dark Elf scout) to folow you around, also had trouble dropping off the previous scout until I started to camp out.

Thanks, I'll take a look!

Gninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:16 PM   #27
Deadbones

Loremaster

Gninja wrote:

Zabjade wrote:

Thanks, I'll take a look!

The above quest he spoke of was [91] A Helping Hand.

[93] Out of Our Cold, Dead...

When you return both halves of the dragon relic to Toiler Killrey he does his dialog but the quest doesn't update or complete.

[93] Beacon of Hope

Once you place the dragon beacon a group of holgresh sabatogers spawn but once they're killed the quest doesn't update and nothing else spawns.

[93] Repellant

The Tearweed Sprouts are not selectable or harvestable in order to update the quest.

Old 03-17-2012, 03:11 AM   #28
Kuulei

Tester

Handler Shirsha:

Can I keep It? Quest updates and gives a new quest called:

I Want All of Them: It is bugged at this step as when you find the: a lost Drakkel prowler pup then hail, he whines and you are offered 2 choices: 1) Ah, heres another one. Why don't you come with me? and 2) I'd better get out of here before your family comes back. Bye!

neither updates the quest and they don't follow.

Old 03-17-2012, 04:46 AM   #29
Deadbones

Loremaster

[93] No One Left Behind

I receive a dialog response when hailing the 'a captured Combine soldier', but it doesn't update the quest. [Spoke to all 4 soldiers]

[93] Ritual Sacrifice

I have only been able to update this quest by killing the named Japalatook'tei(who isn't exactly on a quick respawn) in the middle of the camp. This quest asks for 5 kill updates and isn't working for the other holgresh.

[93] Some More for Study

None of the eggs in the quest area are clickable to update this quest as they were for the quest before this.

[93] Some Good From This

Killing the Virulids inside the caves and in the quest area outside of them fail to update the quest.

Old 03-17-2012, 07:05 AM   #30
PhabiusBile

Loremaster

Multitudinous Extermination - follow up

If you go into the insect caves and talk to the queen before completing steps in Multitudinous Extermination she will give you a quest to place spores.

This is given out of order it and will break the questline it is in if you get it before you are supposed to

It should be after the quest Multitudinous Extermination to kill insects of different sizes when you hear the voice tell you to come see her. If you have already done the spore placing quest you will not update when you find the source of the voice.

PhabiusBile is offline   Reply With Quote