EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-18-2011, 11:06 AM   #1
Dokkon19

Loremaster

Name's Dokkon, Level 70 Paladin, and i've been gone since Faydwar, and i'm currently stationed on Butcherblock.  I"m looking for a group of guys that's maybe been gone a while like me and want to catch up Expansion by expansion, work on heritage quests, maybe work on achievements. I'm a father of two and husband and work full time.  I usually play nightly with Saturday and Sunday putting in a full 6 to 8 hours. I don't seem to have any current ties on the server so jumping servers isn't out of the question.

Just got back in this weekend so i'm learning my class all over again it feels.  I've got a station pass, so if ya feel like jumping to eq1, ps, or vanguard I can as well. 

Dokkon19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:01 PM   #2
thegriss

Guardian

Dokkon did you happen to play WOW a few years back in a guild named The Order or At death's Door? IF so shoot me a PM.

thegriss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 05:20 PM   #3
CleeGrahamx2099

Guardian

Hey buddy. We would love to talk with you and get to know you a little bit. You would probably fit perfectly in our guild. I too, am a Paladin so I could help you with anything you may need. Look up any of those names that I put on the list and I am sure they will talk with you. I will be back on tonight a little after midnight Eastern time. I work until then today-wednesday so. Ezekeal, one of the names I gave you, has been playing Jayzoch a lot lately so. I will forward your name to my guild and have them look for you as well. Take care and hope to see you soon.

This was the same message I posted earlier on your response in the guild recruitment screen. : ) Take care.

CleeGrahamx2099 is offline   Reply With Quote