EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

 

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Expansions and Adventure Packs
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2012, 06:58 AM   #1
Clarrice

Loremaster
Clarrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 106
Default

Been away since whatever the level 90 one was, so if I buy CoE will it include all the 90-92 content?  Don't want to spend $ on it and then find I can't use it because I need the previous one.

Clarrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:33 AM   #2
General_Info

Lord
General_Info's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 658
Default

CoE includes destiny of velious (+skyshrine/WL content)

AoD is sold seperately.

__________________
General_Info is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:35 AM   #3
Clarrice

Loremaster
Clarrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 106
Default

So I would be able to use mercs?  Someone was recomending pre-ording the expensive CoE as you get a cool merc, be upsetting to spend all that then find it didn't work for me.

Clarrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:38 AM   #4
General_Info

Lord
General_Info's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 658
Default

Clarrice wrote:

So I would be able to use mercs?  Someone was recomending pre-ording the expensive CoE as you get a cool merc, be upsetting to spend all that then find it didn't work for me.

You must own AoD to use any merc regardless of how the different mercs are obtained.

__________________
General_Info is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:13 AM   #5
Clarrice

Loremaster
Clarrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 106
Default

Gotcha, thanks.

Clarrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:16 PM   #6
MagicFeather

Lord
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3
Default

So what I need to buy if I want acces to all the content of Everquest 2?

Chains of Enternity and Age of Discovery, is that right?

If I buy the standard edition of them, then I get acces to all the content of EverQuest 2?

On a sidenote, I got the EverQuest II: Sentinel's Fate Collector's Edition, how can I get the mount? Is there a command or something??

Thanks SMILEY!

MagicFeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:21 PM   #7
feldon30

Fansite Staff
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,424
Default

MagicFeather wrote:

So what I need to buy if I want acces to all the content of Everquest 2?

Chains of Enternity and Age of Discovery, is that right?

If I buy the standard edition of them, then I get acces to all the content of EverQuest 2?

Yes.

MagicFeather wrote:

On a sidenote, I got the EverQuest II: Sentinel's Fate Collector's Edition, how can I get the mount? Is there a command or something??

/claim

feldon30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:41 PM.

vBulletin skin by: CompleteGFX.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All threads and posts originally from the EQ2 and Station forums operated by Sony Online Entertainment. Their use is by express written permission.