EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Chains of Eternity Beta > Overland / Contested Zones (CoE Beta) > Obol Plains
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-05-2012, 04:18 PM   #31
Misia

Lord

[email protected] wrote:

Were do you get Raw Turquiose from?

T2 harvestable - Antonica, Commonlands etc.

Misia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:20 PM   #32
Misia

Lord

elowith wrote:

Got to end (yay) and got merc.  He disappeared as soon as I zoned and have none at all.  Is he meant to be lost?  Does everyone really have to hike back to ss for another?

Same thing here except I still had Oligar in my window as a merc I could call or dismiss - even logging in today I still had that.

Misia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:28 PM   #33
Rainmare
Server: Oasis
Guild: Pillage

Loremaster

Out of the Fire still bugged. no seeds exist still.

This is getting pretty bad. the expansion is due out in 7 days. and still locked on this one quest in teh sig line, and unforuntaely, it seems huge sections of quests are tied into completeing the sig line to certain points for them to be available.

Rainmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:41 PM   #34
Kaitheel

Dev

[email protected] wrote:

Out of the Fire still bugged. no seeds exist still.

This is getting pretty bad. the expansion is due out in 7 days. and still locked on this one quest in teh sig line, and unforuntaely, it seems huge sections of quests are tied into completeing the sig line to certain points for them to be available.

Beta has not been updated yet, today.  It will be.  Just not yet.  Hence, no update notes have been posted yet for today.

~Kaitheel

Old 11-06-2012, 08:51 PM   #35
Rainmare
Server: Oasis
Guild: Pillage

Loremaster

well beta was updated, and no, still no seed pods. I'm pretty much locked out of every othert quest in the zone becuase the hubs seem to be tied into the sig lines portions that lead you to them, and this quest is still broken.

Rainmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:41 PM   #36
Kaitheel

Dev

Success!  As of 30 min ago the bug was resolved!  The ferns needed to get the seed pods from are now loading on Beta. 

Happy testing, and thank you for all of your help!

~Kaitheel

Old 11-07-2012, 04:24 PM   #37
Nebbeny

Tester

Thanks Kaitheel, got through the rest of the signature quest line unbuggy as far as i could tell.
Nebbeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:10 AM   #38
Cyrdemac

Loremaster

Drinal’s Steward - Shades of Drinal: Dreadcutter at World’s End

Speak with Drinals Steward (after Dreadcztter) - NPC missing near entrance

Old 11-08-2012, 12:52 PM   #39
Queenelizabeth

Lord

I don't know if this is a bug due to the recent patch, but I just got to Obol Plains, I was zoned in thru a portal the Duality opened for me from Friona Vie's burial site.  I am on the quest Shades of Drinal: Puzzle Pieces and the step says to find Drinal's Steward in Obol Plains.  I have been all over Obol Plains.  I can't find Drinal's Steward.  I get no quest books or feathers or blue dots on my map.  What's more, no one is offering me any quests in Obol Plains.  I used the turbouillon to zone back to Eidolon and back in and still nothing.  Did I miss a step?  Character name Iceaphina, 95 coercer.

Queenelizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:24 PM   #40
Kaitheel

Dev

Cyrdemac wrote:

Drinal’s Steward - Shades of Drinal: Dreadcutter at World’s End

Speak with Drinals Steward (after Dreadcztter) - NPC missing near entrance

Unfortunately, this is due to jumping ahead and helping test Obol Plains quests before you had completed all of the previous signature quests.  Drinal's Steward (and Drinalian Whsiper Columns) will show for everyone that have completed "Shades of Drinal: Puzzle Pieces".

Thankfully, this issue will not be encountered on live as you will have to complete the signature quests in order.

~Kaitheel

Old 11-08-2012, 03:26 PM   #41
Kaitheel

Dev

Queenelizabeth wrote:

I don't know if this is a bug due to the recent patch, but I just got to Obol Plains, I was zoned in thru a portal the Duality opened for me from Friona Vie's burial site.  I am on the quest Shades of Drinal: Puzzle Pieces and the step says to find Drinal's Steward in Obol Plains.  I have been all over Obol Plains.  I can't find Drinal's Steward.  I get no quest books or feathers or blue dots on my map.  What's more, no one is offering me any quests in Obol Plains.  I used the turbouillon to zone back to Eidolon and back in and still nothing.  Did I miss a step?  Character name Iceaphina, 95 coercer.

D'oh!  I hadn't realized that speaking with Drinal's Steward had been added as the last step of this quest.  That makes it impossible to complete!  I'll fix it!

~Kaitheel

Old 11-08-2012, 08:57 PM   #42
Hordolin Awanagin

Tester

Edit: known issue post removed.

Old 11-10-2012, 02:21 AM   #43
Hordolin Awanagin

Tester

Steward's Shroud of Eternity does not have an icon after you use the item while it is equipped.

EDIT: well, it's there, just dark dark dark. maybe lighten the outline of the icon a bit while the reuse timer ticks off??

Old 11-10-2012, 02:33 AM   #44
Hordolin Awanagin

Tester

Oddity I noticed after completing the questline... I returned to Whittled Woodlot camp and got the quest from Jenni. I decided to pull up my mercenary and it pulled up the mercenary that was used in Harrows End for a second, then that mercenary disappeared and now I "must have an active or suspended mercenary to use this window."

Old 11-10-2012, 10:41 AM   #45
Eshaac

Tester

Ok, have a bug here or at least I can not get him ta talk.

Quest is "Gehein Conglomeration"; Return to Alzar.  He has the feather/book over his head for when you finish the quest, however upon hailing him, he says "So after discussing this with the others here, we've concluded that a Gehein can be remade."  My response is "I don't know if I should be happy or horrified.  Here are the parts, including this talking head."   But nothing happens... the book is still over his head and quest does not update.... I'm stuck here..

Eshaac

Never mind, figured this out, you can not be in first person view as the head says something, but you can not see it if your in first person..

Test;

Eshaac 84 Ranger, 92 Jeweler ; Eshaack 92 Beastlord, 37 Provisioner ; Faelander 20 Assassin, 20 Woodworker

Curley 32 SK, 32 Alchemist ; Squint 20 Mystic, 22 Sage

Eshaac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:52 PM   #46
Cyliena
Server: Everfrost
Guild: Crusaders of Neriak

Fansite Staff

Just completed Shades of Drinal: Fate's Crusade. I did not suspend my elite merc before entering Harrow's End: The Deathtoll Tower. I noticed I couldn't switch back to Perrin after leaving Harrow's End, so I camped to myself (at this point I did not try to unsuspend and Perrin was not on the dropdown, it was blank). Still didn't have the option (there was only an option for Oligar), so I unsuspended him and.. well, let's just say I'm thinking of running a raid zone or two duo with him now. Unlike what Hordolin said above, Oligar did NOT poof immediately for me, he is out in Odol Plains with me doing my bidding!

Glad this isn't on live... because I would be a tad upset at losing Perrin.

edit: Camping again did make Oligar go away for good, however, I have permanently lost Perrin as well.

Cyliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:41 AM   #47
norwendor

Loremaster

same just happened for me as well lost kenny SMILEY(

norwendor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:43 PM   #48
Gninja

The Dev Gnome

When did you guys do the quest. I am on beta trying to reproduce it and it gets rid of Oligar everytime I zone out and my old merc can be resummoned from the merc window.

Gninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:12 PM   #49
Bleuty
Guild: Strangers With Candy

Loremaster

Trying to finish Devoted Knowledge and a finished aiding Duskrender and Deema Mertshak and it wont update the questline

Bleuty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:08 PM   #50
Cyliena
Guild: Crusaders of Neriak

Fansite Staff

Gninja wrote:

When did you guys do the quest. I am on beta trying to reproduce it and it gets rid of Oligar everytime I zone out and my old merc can be resummoned from the merc window.

I did it last night (around 9:30pm EST).

Cyliena is offline   Reply With Quote