EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Mage's Arcanum > Warlock
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-23-2011, 09:57 PM   #1
Felshades

Loremaster

My locks' currently sitting at 81, questing in SF.

I have my mythical and I'm thinking of getting a start on ER, so I was taking a look at all of the preqs and whatnot and then I had to ask myself:

Exactly how useful is Negative Void in current content? The impression it gave me in Kunark was that it was a bandaid fix to the fact they couldn't get tank aoe threat situated so they removed aoe linked encounters and gave locks that so their damage didn't suck.

Now, I'm not entirely sure as I see a bunch of linked and non linked encounters. Is it still pretty much mandatory or more of a situational thing now?

Felshades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:27 PM   #2
Piropiro
Server: Unrest_old
Guild: Shoukin

Loremaster

Negative Void is a pos, and has been for a while now. You still need to do ER though for the 10 CB and deagro proc.

Piropiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 07:22 PM   #3
Felshades

Loremaster

[email protected]_old wrote:

Negative Void is a pos, and has been for a while now. You still need to do ER though for the 10 CB and deagro proc.

Negative void I find to be situational as it is.

However I do rage incessantly about how they had to turn us into [Removed for Content] wizards because they couldn't get aoe threat straight.

Felshades is offline   Reply With Quote