EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Scout's Den > Brigand
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-09-2012, 06:04 PM   #1
Fievall
Server: Crushbone
Guild: Knights of the Shadow Dragon

Loremaster

I'm having a problem with all my brigand stuns, on named mobs in WL.  Is this a known bug that is going to be fixed?

edit: I should note it is only the tripple up (^^^) names.

thanks.

Fievall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:57 PM   #2
Sleap
Server: Befallen
Guild: Elysian Storm

Loremaster

I noticed that Walk the Plank and our root CA doesn't work on them either. But being a brigand that's not big deal, just blow it up anyways.

Old 05-10-2012, 04:47 PM   #3
Fievall
Server: Crushbone
Guild: Knights of the Shadow Dragon

Loremaster

Yeah that is what I mean by stuns.  None of them work on ^^^ named mobs in this update.  I'm getting by as it is now, but with Dispatch, Dibilitate, and Murderous Rake all being back attack, and with me soloing, I have nothing to keep aggro off me so I can get the back.  With the stuns broken, it makes soloing about a hundred times harder for a Brig.

I hope they fix this, though who am I kidding.  I've seen how long it has taken them to fix simpler issues in the past.

Fievall is offline   Reply With Quote