EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Altar of Malice Beta > General Beta Discussion (AoM Beta)
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-16-2014, 03:38 AM   #1
Xray

Dear Devs

These 2 bugs are holding back further testing on the Signature quest line.

1: Aggressive Deinos are still bugged, non-interactive deinos walking around not despawning. The mob is bugged when people use the trap vial and gets agro at the same time. They need to despawn!

2: Ossuary of Malevolence: Primordial Altar. Last named Villandre V'Zher needs to have her HP adjusted, and Undying buff removed. Right now it has 10 billion HP and a buff to heal her when falling below 0%.

Thank you.
Xray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 06:54 PM   #2
Krumble

As of this morning, "angry deino" quest is still bugged and preventing a lot of people from advancing the sig quest. Sent in a bug report days ago, and I know I'm not the only one. I'd love to help test more content. Please fix this one asap.
Krumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 03:50 PM   #3
Anghammarad

Ossuary of Malovence: Primeordeal Altar, Villandre V'Zher got fixed. the Cruror Vitae etc are still "roflstomping" ...
Anghammarad is offline   Reply With Quote