EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Norrathian Herald > Community News
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-12-2012, 02:39 PM   #1
Cyliena
Server: Everfrost
Guild: Crusaders of Neriak

Fansite Staff

The Chronomancers first appeared in Norrath almost three years ago, offering adventurers a way to delve into their past. Aside from being able to simply alter one's adventuring level, players can also partake in 37 different Chronomagic Missions. These missions offer a way to experience little used dungeons of years past as well as earn many Alternate Advancement (AA) points for discovery and named mob kills. Adventurers who are level 70 and higher may visit their local Chronomagic Tasker to partake in these missions.

Check out our revamped Chronomagic Mission guide, which now features the mission levels, zone entrance requirements and replica rewards!

Cyliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 05:22 PM   #2
Anastasie

Loremaster

Any chance you can make the list sortable by level?  Thanks for all the work btw...

Anastasie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 07:28 PM   #3
Cyliena
Server: Everfrost
Guild: Crusaders of Neriak

Fansite Staff

Anastasie wrote:

Any chance you can make the list sortable by level?  Thanks for all the work btw...

I should be able to, but the quests are not offered by level which is why I refrained from doing so originally. Is there a benefit to seeing them by level? I'm concerned that allowing them to sort that way would be misleading.

edit: Just had a thought--you can order them by level searching for "Path of the Past" and letting the results list come up. I included a direct link to that search on the guide as well. Click on the "Level" column header on that results page and you can sort it by ascending or descending order.

Cyliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 09:17 PM   #4
SisterTheresa

The Vigilant

Oh thanks a bunch for this as I've been trying to match my replicas with what chronos I've done.

Old 07-14-2012, 01:43 AM   #5
Calthine

ZAM EQII

[email protected] Bayle wrote:

Oh thanks a bunch for this as I've been trying to match my replicas with what chronos I've done.

Heh, me too!

Please visit my non-gaming Blog! or follow me on Twitter!

Calthine is offline   Reply With Quote