EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Chaos Descending Beta > Class Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-26-2018, 10:06 AM   #1
Rondo9

How are channelers looking this expac? I know they have been pretty bad for some time
Old 10-27-2018, 08:51 AM   #2
Mhoramm

I'm not sure I would say they have been bad, just unable to deal with incoming damage spikes in PoP raids, like many healers. Otherwise I have not had a problem, and in KA I still did fine, second only to our defiler and sometimes not even then. But all that aside, for what it's worth so far I have been topping the parse when running heroics with 2 healers and putting out good numbers. It's hard to tell for sure tho with number still changing. Right now it seems to be set up for 2 healer groups in heroics, but once players are geared I'm sure that will change.
Old 10-27-2018, 09:34 AM   #3
Errrorr

Main problem with channelers imo is lack of Utility.

When does anybody ever say "I want a channeler in my group!" other than perhaps a main tank.
Errrorr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 02:31 PM   #4
Alway

give fervor to our stoneskin! or CB to our reactive buff! even that would be nice
Old 11-05-2018, 02:45 PM   #5
Earar

but right now they are great healers in heroic