EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Kunark Ascending Beta > General Beta Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-16-2016, 07:37 PM   #1
Edelphia

I have completed all the quests I can find, even going back to the Fens to see if I missed something there, I did the repeatable dailies/weeklies a few times now, yet I still don't have the achievement.There really should be something to vaguely point us in the right direction, Like "You might try heading south. There may be someone there that needs your help" then at least we would be aware there are more quests to complete in the timeline.

It was hinted at on Discord that there might be more coming for the TS timeline. Is that why my achievement won't update? There is no way to track progress in the TS timeline either, like there is for the adventure line. So I don't even know how many quests I've missed.

sincerely,
Nitpicky Kiskilla
Old 10-16-2016, 10:30 PM   #2
Sucha

Several achievements are not working - such as discovering all of the overland points in Obulus Frontier. Pretty sure it does not offer a reward but would still at least expect it to update the achievement.
Old 10-17-2016, 08:00 AM   #3
Niami DenMother

The TS line is not complete. In Domino's Getting Started post, the following is in the Known Issues section:
While it would have been nice if the achievement had some indicator of progress, I'm going to guess that since it was put in before the final TS quests were put in, it can't be coded to give you a better indicator because it doesn't know what the final step will be. Smile
Niami DenMother is offline   Reply With Quote