EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Scout's Den > Ranger
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-14-2006, 10:48 PM   #31
Kaleyen

Loremaster

Curious, what parser is most used?  I want to parse me on my Ranger (who's level 40) in groups then also parse my Monk (who's 62 atm) in groups. I do find it curious that it was mentioned that Monks are out DPS'ing some rangers here, reason why I say that is because if a Monk doesn't use any of their abilities, just goes off of auto attack we only lose a few DPS.  One of our charms I guess you can kinda say.

Kaleyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 10:52 PM   #32
Fennir

Loremaster

Advanced Combat Tracker is the generally accepted standard, because it's easy, has amazing functionality, and is just about as detailed as possible.Also, for the record, the group I'm in 75% of my playtime includes an equal level monk with 90% masters and great gear.  He can only out-DPS me when I'm not playing close to my full potential (aka being lazy).  Take that for what you will.
Old 03-14-2006, 10:55 PM   #33
Star

Loremaster

Fennir wrote:but part of my fluff is that i only need half my skillsDONT TAKE AWAY MY FLUFF

OMG YOU ARE SO TEH RIGHT. MY FLUFF IS NOW GONE!

Geez. Jay is right. OP, go roll a Necro or a Conj. Then you can stand WAAAAAAAAYYYY back and just send in the pets.

Khalan is right, and so are the others that said the same, wait for the changes to go live. See what you can do with them. If we're not where we should be the Devs will re-tweak.

On the parser question I use ACT on just about every fight. http://act.webhop.net

Old 03-14-2006, 10:59 PM   #34
Racmo

--------------------------------------------------

Why don't instead of speculating and doomsaying we, I don't know, maybe wait for the changes to go live? Or would that make too much sense.

----------------------------------------------------

Maybe because that didn't work so well for LU20?  And instead of seeing buffs on test, we're seeing nerfs also, take point blank shot for instance.....Now just WHY did that need to be nerfed?

Tobi

52Ranger

Racmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 11:09 PM   #35
Fennir

Loremaster

Maybe because that didn't work so well for LU20?
Um, how do you compare incoming nerfs and incoming buffs.  They're sort of.. the opposite.None of us took LU#20 lying down.
Old 03-15-2006, 01:23 AM   #36
Racmo

If the point of the test changes is to help us Solo better, (That was one of the objectives stated by Lockeye.), then nerfing PBshot and replacing it with another 4sec stun doesn't really change the solo ability does it?

So to summarize it.

Cheap shot was the stun to help solo.  It was changed.
Soloers are gravitating towards PBshot as an alternative.  It's having it's time reduced
A new stun is going in...4 sec root.

So where are we?

The end result is the cheap shot stun has been replaced with a 4 sec root.  After all the gyrations, we have a less viable tool than what we had before LU20?(A stun is a lot better than a root)  Looking at it cynically, have we received a buff to our solo ability in this regard?

And you can compare buffs and nerfs by looking at the whole picture.  You compare the "package" of changes going in on the next LU and see what the overall effect is.   Will the DPS increase..probably.  Will soloers now have more tools to solo?  I personally do not believe there is a significant impact in that area.

I'm still playing my ranger.  I'm both positive and negative about things.  It is what it is.  But I'm not going to pretend that I believe the changes are accomplish what the stated objective is.  Do I know for certain?  No.  And if it in fact it turns out to be sufficient, I have no problem admitting it.  I will give feedback until that time though.

Tobi
52 Ranger
Old 03-15-2006, 01:27 AM   #37
A

Racmoor wrote:
If the point of the test changes is to help us Solo better, (That was one of the objectives stated by Lockeye.), then nerfing PBshot and replacing it with another 4sec stun doesn't really change the solo ability does it?

So to summarize it.

Cheap shot was the stun to help solo.  It was changed.
Soloers are gravitating towards PBshot as an alternative.  It's having it's time reduced
A new stun is going in...4 sec root.

So where are we?

The end result is the cheap shot stun has been replaced with a 4 sec root.  After all the gyrations, we have a less viable tool than what we had before LU20?(A stun is a lot better than a root)  Looking at it cynically, have we received a buff to our solo ability in this regard?

And you can compare buffs and nerfs by looking at the whole picture.  You compare the "package" of changes going in on the next LU and see what the overall effect is.   Will the DPS increase..probably.  Will soloers now have more tools to solo?  I personally do not believe there is a significant impact in that area.

I'm still playing my ranger.  I'm both positive and negative about things.  It is what it is.  But I'm not going to pretend that I believe the changes are accomplish what the stated objective is.  Do I know for certain?  No.  And if it in fact it turns out to be sufficient, I have no problem admitting it.  I will give feedback until that time though.

Tobi
52 Ranger

Cheap shot description was changed, it's effect was however never changed. It has always been a 6 second stun on no arrows or arrows down mobs and still works that way today....

Message Edited by Ail on 03-14-200612:34 PM

A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 01:30 AM   #38
Fennir

Loremaster

Umm, racmoore, cheap shot hasn't changed since LU#13, at which point it was made better.It's been a 6 second stun on no-arrow mobs and 2 seconds on any non-epic heroic since.And to be honest, at rank 4 PBS is still going to be close to 3 seconds.  I'll still be using it constantly.
Old 03-15-2006, 01:35 AM   #39
Racmo

----------------
It's been a 6 second stun on no-arrow mobs and 2 seconds on any non-epic heroic since.----------------

This is interesting.  It would explain a few things.  However, help me with something.  Sometimes on down arrows I get a fairly long stun.  However, on normal and 1 up arrow solo mobs I can't get behind the mob by runnin through before it turns with me.  I know it hit as I heard the sound and saw the dizzy effect.  I assumed that it had been nerfed on anything not down arrow.  If this is the case then I retract my statement above and apologize for misunderstanding.  It hasn't been of use to me much lately and I assumed it was a nerf instead of something I was doing.  Which is why I've been using PBshot. 

And at my level it's more dmg to get behind the mob and hit it with a stealth melee attack or a master orc/goblin/etc strike than to back away

And it's

Tobi
52 Ranger

Not that I'm [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn], but I do join the world channel and I see you guys chatting, so now if I ask a question you can either say it's that idiot Tobi or not.  Don't really like to hide behind anonymity one way or the other.  Racmoor is just the station name. SMILEY

Message Edited by Racmoor on 03-14-200612:39 PM

Old 03-15-2006, 01:48 AM   #40
Fennir

Loremaster

It's possible to longshank/emberstrike a heroic when it's cheap shotted, but you have to be fast and responsive.  Any lag, and you will have troubles.  The emberstrike line works well because it can go off from the front (basically as the mob is turning).Anyways I didn't call u tobi because im tobias so it's weird SMILEY
Old 03-15-2006, 02:20 AM   #41
Racmo

Nope, not heroic.  I don't even try those much anymore....except to remind myself I can't do then.  Although with Thorny trap at 52, I might give it another try.

But previously I've always been able to use the crippling blade/dire blade line on all mobs not heroic after cheap shotting.  I don't seem to be able to do that anymore.  I've chalked it up to what I perceived as changes to cheap shot.  But if you guys are saying it hasn't changed, then it must be my twitch reflexes.  Has old age finally set in?

Could there be a difference in old world mobs vs DoF mobs?  That seems to be about the time I started having problems.  Oh well, derailing the thread.  I'll have to play with it I guess.

Tobi
52 Ranger.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:30 AM   #42
Zodi

klepp wrote:
oh yea i was in top 5... but not with assassins or wizards or warlocks..... i was being beaten by Tanks and Rogues...... there is no need for debate,  it simply should not be that way.

I understand your frustation here

TIER 1 DPS

Assassins (VERY SLIGHTLY ahead due to majority of CA's are for meele more risk, but no more than 5% MAX))

Rangers, Wizards, Warlocks

All of them way above any other class.

This is jsut my opinion

Zodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 02:35 AM   #43
Zodi

KannaWhoopass wrote:
Let me tell ya what i think being fixed is

Being fixed is where it is possible for me to be #1 DPS in a raid
This is the kind of comment that incites flaming. Being fixed should be that you are in the TIER 1 of the DPS sometimes beat by your wizards, warlocks, or assassins.

it is beating monks and zerkers in DPS
Amen

it means i have an equal chance to out dps a wizzard when i use my sniper shot.
It means when looking for DPS a group considers me a viable option.
It means that when all my spells are master i can beat 550 DPS

It means that while im typing this i shouldn't be in a fight using SOA knowing i wont pull off our tank (and i am )

to me being broken is beinbg 10 levels higher and doing 550 less dps than i was at  60 .

a 15-20% dps reduction would have been fine .. a 50% reduction was wrong
other classes tell me in game tough break man ! (sad)

KannaWhoopass wrote:
Let me tell ya what i think being fixed is

Being fixed is where it is possible for me to be #1 DPS in a raid
it is beating monks and zerkers in DPS
it means i have an equal chance to out dps a wizzard when i use my sniper shot.
It means when looking for DPS a group considers me a viable option.
It means that when all my spells are master i can beat 550 DPS

It means that while im typing this i shouldn't be in a fight using SOA knowing i wont pull off our tank (and i am )

to me being broken is beinbg 10 levels higher and doing 550 less dps than i was at  60 .

a 15-20% dps reduction would have been fine .. a 50% reduction was wrong
other classes tell me in game tough break man ! (sad)

Zodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 02:38 AM   #44
Star

Loremaster

Racmoor wrote:
Nope, not heroic.  I don't even try those much anymore....except to remind myself I can't do then.  Although with Thorny trap at 52, I might give it another try.

But previously I've always been able to use the crippling blade/dire blade line on all mobs not heroic after cheap shotting.  I don't seem to be able to do that anymore.  I've chalked it up to what I perceived as changes to cheap shot.  But if you guys are saying it hasn't changed, then it must be my twitch reflexes.  Has old age finally set in?

Could there be a difference in old world mobs vs DoF mobs?  That seems to be about the time I started having problems.  Oh well, derailing the thread.  I'll have to play with it I guess.

Tobi
52 Ranger.

There is something to note here. It is not 'Heroic' per say. Cheap Shot will 6sec stun anything with no arrows or down arrows. Cheap Shot will 2sec stun with a 100% chance to break when the mob takes DMG on any mob with one up arrow or more.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:40 AM   #45
Star

Loremaster

Zodian wrote:

klepp wrote:
oh yea i was in top 5... but not with assassins or wizards or warlocks..... i was being beaten by Tanks and Rogues...... there is no need for debate,  it simply should not be that way.

I understand your frustation here

TIER 1 DPS

Assassins (VERY SLIGHTLY ahead due to majority of CA's are for meele more risk, but no more than 5% MAX))

Rangers, Wizards, Warlocks

All of them way above any other class.

This is jsut my opinion

I would classify this as not true. I've seen Conjy/Necros (when you include their pet DPS as it should be included) beat out me, assassins, wizards, and warlocks.
Old 03-15-2006, 03:07 AM   #46
Crychtonn

Loremaster

I'm in the wait and see mode on these changes.  Like a few others already pointed out we aren't that bad off in groups and raids.  You just need to work for it now which I find fun.  My problems and grips are all related to how bad they botched up solo play.  I'm really hoping some of these changes will help there.

I'm also very happy to see they are finally going to fix are reclaimed arrows in LU21 also.  That with the other changes should add a nice pop back into our bows.  Now if they would only fix our Thorny Trap SMILEY   Was out solo'ing last night while LFG and took some nice pics of me setting the trap in the middle of four mobs and them just ignoring it.  Half or more of the mobs have body parts in or touching the damm thing.  If I had that FRAPS program I could have made a nice film showing the roamer walking back and forth across it SMILEY

For grouping and raiding I've picked up my new favorite friends are classes that have DPS and Haste buffs.  Those DPS buffs do very nice things with your auto attack arrows.  And once we get non grey ammo it should be even better.

Crychtonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 03:19 AM   #47
BSbon

General

klepp wrote:
no not jousting, was on an ae'ing mob in Trial of the Awakened.  Using Adeste poisons till i run out, and i was level 69 as were they.  Firing off all my ranged CA's even w/out using any melee should keep me beyond atleast the fighters right?    I can post some of the parse info if its really neccessary but point was just that i was lower than the bruiser, monk, swash on every parse thus far  (posted this during downtime)

parsers dont take into account situations of a fight. if you were unwilling to use melee due to AOEs from the mob then yes your DPS will be a lot lower.

bongo

BSbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 03:25 AM   #48
BSbon

General

klepp wrote:
nor was i ever before on raids, we're rangers. part of our fluff is we can stay out of ae range.  on raids 99% of the time ive NEVER ran in to use melee ca's... and pre LU20 it was rare i wasnt in the top 3 regardless.   Broken, overnerfed.... soe just wont admit it.   Might as well start from scratch, i mean theyre even trying to compensate by changing entire spell lines that have been around since release.  Good god.

if you dont use melee then you are missing out on huge damage. i have a combo of 2 attacks that take 1/2 a second to cast each. an attack that stealths and a high damage that can only be used in stealth. thay hit for the same damage as triple shot. might wanna start using them

bongo

BSbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 04:11 AM   #49
KannaWhoopass

Loremaster

Zodian

seriously you have no idea

i have macros set up while i  play to chain my attacks .

I have worked out the optimal attack patterns using recast times and when stealth will be available to use the required stealth shots.

I am telling you ...yes telling you .. there is NO WAY that incorperating hand attacks in will do jack squat.

there is NO WAY for me to EVER be in the top 3 in our raids NO WAY!

In the best of my fights when criticals go off on big hits i make it in the top 7 .

I am always behind monks , assasins mages , mage pets , brigands , swashies . sometimes behind zerkers(which boggles my mind) but hey i beat zerkers and tanks 70% of the time.

I raid every day. Im in fights which last 3 min in duration . long enough to refresh all 90% of the attacks. Long enough to establish an average DPS.

And you can't debate with me at all that we are not T3 dps cause that is where we are.

In a game evolving to where all classes can buy invis , evac is now going to be an option for other classes (not seen but heard of the quest)

where our utility was nerfed in equal proportion to our DPS via crappy poison proc rate. You want to tell me you see a future with potential.

Our smallest attacks are getting dps boost of 15%-20% this is going to compensate for being 35% behind T1 DPS raid parses?

Do yo think there is some button on the keyboard im missing ? perhaps a "I can play a ranger button" im not using that will give me 30% more DPS? 

Every raid every day every fight i give 100% to DPS .. i tried every combination .. i have no doubt i am using my class to its ultimate potential when it comes to DPS via poison, positioning and attack pattern, and Im TELLING you we need fixing. cause there is no reason but pitty or loyalty to take a ranger in your raid NO reson what so ever unless all T1 and T2 dps classes are unavailable ...in which case the raid would be called off anyway.

If you think that a 33% increase to auto attack . and marginal increases to our weakest attacks is going to make any difference think again.

The changes are being made to satisfy pre 67 level rangers who solo, because the solo ability of rangers plain sucks - and it was so obvious they screwed up.

To a level 70 ranger with 28AA points who raids ..these changes are nothing but joke .. almost insulting . SOE thinks they are addressing Ranger issues they are throwing you a bone nothing more.

Have you noticed the lack of activity on the boards?

Have you noticed the hardcore rah rah we are the great rangers who play for love are not here?

the ones who said ohhh thru constructive comments .. im sure developers will listen to us ..dont post  anymore ... (they are on alts .. dont play ...quit ....or are waiting to see if its safe to come back)

I find myself fast loosing the desire to play ... Raids which at one time were great fun are now just confirmations that my class sucks and i dont contribute at all to my guild. 

I dont enjoy feeling useless . I dont like my guildmates looking at parses and saying "Yikes man they turfed you guys eh" ..then wondering why im LFG all [Removed for Content] night!!

it disgusts me that i'm clinging to hope that a live update will somehow fix me .

it is only because i derived so much pleasure from this game over the past year that i am still here. And there is one update comming to keep myself and im sure alot of others in this game. 33% auto attack aint gonna do it, and out of principal i would never consider starting an alt and paying another 14 months of fees, to once again join my guild in raids.

KannaWhoopass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 04:14 AM   #50
USAFJeeper

Loremaster

Low post count whiner here I guess some of you would say.  I created a ranger cause Ilike being a ranged/bow specialist.  If I wanted to melee I would have made an assassin.  The problem is that I cannot keep up with tanks now and yes I joust.  I have a lot of fabled gear and masters/Adept 3s.  I am in a raiding guild.  I use Adestes and any other poison I think might give me an advantage.  I have a woodworker alt that makes me special arrows for big mobs just in case it will help.

When I look at parses and I am outdamaged by Berserkers, Rogues, Conjurers, Wizards, Bruisers etc and I am going balls out to do damage, well it gets kinda depressing.  SInce I am in a guild with well equipped well played toons I had to work hard before to keep up and I liked it, I was competitve and we had fun comparing our DPS and laughing about it.

Level 64 ranger here  Played since day 1.  Never soloed heroic zones.  I hate soloing.  I am not gonna do something silly like threaten to quit etc.  I just want some of you to stop peeing down my neck and telling me its just raining.  When someone vents, just let em do it and take your Little Mary Sunshine act somewhere else.
Old 03-15-2006, 04:57 AM   #51
klepp

Loremaster

learning to play my class has nothign to do with it... i mean for anyone who thinks this game is brain surgery.... its button mashing inthe most efficient/quickest manor....

and for the record, ive played since the day of release and iw as the first ranger on my server, the first to 50, the first to 60, but the 4th to 70 =/

I agree w/ some of what has been posted, and what drove me to post this was the parse results from last nights raid, consistantly being below Not wizards, not assassins, but rogues and frigging fighters... its not right, no way around it.
klepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 05:00 AM   #52
klepp

Loremaster

oh and suck me fennrir, it is a rangers fluff you noob,  and you m ust have been to busy broadcasting your uberness to realize i posted even when using ALL my skills im below rogues.  I guess thats ok though...
Old 03-15-2006, 05:00 AM   #53
Draughi

Ok, just to help some of you all out.  Here's what I do.  Not necessarily in this order...but yes..I use everything I got. 

Griz bow, Blackscale SS, Turadamins fang, Planar amulet with 3x150dd procs, Hemotoxin, Bite of Shissar, Adamanite arrows.   Self buffed str 387 agl 410 int 17 Tactics potion which increases my crit rate by 4% each skill...I also have bow crits with 4aa's into it.  Puts my crit rate about 12%..you should see this about everytime you autoattack. 

Confusion arrow
Cover Fire
Devitalizing arrow
Vines.............................Note...these are all my debuffs.

Surveil
Veiled Fire
Triple Volley
Precise shot
Culling the weak....providing mobs back to me.

Focus aim and auto attack.....I hit for 1100-1800 per autoattack

Run in on mob.

Cover fire again
Lunging Joust
Other piercing dot..(cant' remember name)
Lunging Blade
Rangers blade
Surveil
Emberstrike
DD shot
Tear

JUMP back.
Honed reflexes,
Killing instinct and autoattack
Stream of arrows
Snaring shot when timer is up

Rinse and repeat.

Now it requires a lot of clicking and moving jumping and moving backwards....this will put you at optimum range in a second for ranged skills and still keep clicking your 2 dots.

I have no problems keeping up with anyone cept the conjurors/necros....while I still am not "On Par" with t1 DPS, I can beat the tanks by a longshot, I sit in the top 5, usually #5 or so.  I'll take the risk on running in on AE's..when all my timers are greyed out and melee autoattack for some procs from weapons and my earring. 

I've had a 8k crit on the veiled fire line, haven't seen one on sniper shot...then again, I don't use it all to much.  The crits make a HUGE difference.  

Message Edited by Draughith on 03-14-200604:03 PM

Draughi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 05:09 AM   #54
klepp

Loremaster

sheesh, easy to get heated over both ends of the stick.  Anyhow glad to see some people see my point/see it my way.   No need to be the ultra ranger on the high pedastal cause you still do good dps when you hit a macro key before it refreshes and spent every waking second on top of your attacks to keep up w/ the rogues n monks.  We need fixing, plain and simple.. post LU we'll see how it pans out. 
Old 03-15-2006, 05:20 AM   #55
Fennir

Loremaster

klepp wrote:
oh and suck me fennrir, it is a rangers fluff you noob,  and you m ust have been to busy broadcasting your uberness to realize i posted even when using ALL my skills im below rogues.  I guess thats ok though...
we're below rogues before the update we get fixes comes out? COLOR ME SURPRISED SMILEY
Old 03-15-2006, 05:39 AM   #56
Carna

klepp wrote:

I'm really not sure why you want Fennrir to suck you, but if you're wanting to pick men up in this forum, could you take it to private tells? If you cottage on the side or whatever it's not my business, I'd just rather you did it in private. It reasuring to see you picking up Fennir as at least there's less chance of you reproducing offspring that way.

As for those you're calling noobs, you need to read around the forums a little. They're the ones that actually caught the devs attention and entered a dialogue with them to get any measure of fix in lu21, not you. You simply have no idea how ignorant you come off in light of recent threads. You're causing the bulk of your peers to blush.

I'll repeat though. If it is your intent to not melee at all, you need to save yourself time and roll another class. Your dps is being balanced around using all your CAs, not just some of them. I'd suggest a Monk.

Carna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 06:06 AM   #57
A

klepp wrote:
learning to play my class has nothign to do with it... i mean for anyone who thinks this game is brain surgery.... its button mashing inthe most efficient/quickest manor....

and for the record, ive played since the day of release and iw as the first ranger on my server, the first to 50, the first to 60, but the 4th to 70 =/

I agree w/ some of what has been posted, and what drove me to post this was the parse results from last nights raid, consistantly being below Not wizards, not assassins, but rogues and frigging fighters... its not right, no way around it.

My parses from last night in Courts in Dof do not show this....

Keeper of the City Keys : 683.2 dps, top dps of raid, number 2 another ranger at 465, best wiz at 315 ( and I will agree this is nowhere where a wiz should, they are way to scared to get aggro and get yelled at my the MT).

Prismatic Captain : 598.08 dps, number 2 dps ( top conjuror with 180+ pet 560 = 740). Seeing this I have to conclude conjuror was sleeping through previous fight SMILEY.

Brius Lakado : 699 dps, number 2 dps ( conj 162 + pet 67SMILEY. Kinda skewed I was late joining the fight as i was scouting for other brother so i could do some burst damage here....

Wolan Lakado : 590 dps, top dps ( conj 133 + pet 392 takes second place, MT is third with 460, kinda weird...)

Pattern Juggler : 613 dps, top dps ( conj second with 605)

Great Gardener : 457 dps, second dps ( conj top at 550), either resistant to pierce or someone forgot to debuff...

Maestra of Disonance : 662 dps, top dps( conj at 400).

Fire Witch and Black Queen parse not relevant as I was too far away from the targets and my parse is lacking most of the melee damage...But with the jousting I am pretty convinced no melee was near me...

Some significant remarks : I was only using bow and bow skills and not coming in melee range. I have maxed crit AA, I use t6 arrows ( t7 once reclaim is fixed...).

There was no assassin in raid..

Pierce ( auto attack with bow) actually represents 20% of my damage and I was nowhere expecting that........

Message Edited by Ail on 03-14-200605:06 PM

Message Edited by Ail on 03-14-200605:08 PM

Old 03-15-2006, 06:11 AM   #58
Fennir

Loremaster

klepps fighters must really rock the hizzouse
Old 03-15-2006, 06:14 AM   #59
A

Here is the Keeper parse( sorry I don't know how to make this readable..)

Name Start Time Duration Damage Healed Ext DPS Hits Swings Dmg Taken

The Keeper of the City Keys 7:10:36 PM 02:36 245948 0 1576.59 82 118 573630

YOU 7:10:49 PM 02:23 106583 0 683.22 174 175 0

Lileodhe 7:10:53 PM 02:19 72677 0 465.88 104 105 0  ( ranger)

Varum 7:11:00 PM 02:11 53747 0 344.53 134 138 5270  ( errr new guildied I dunno)

Anskiere 7:10:52 PM 02:15 49214 0 315.47 52 54 0  ( Wiz)

Bugbig 7:10:36 PM 02:36 48111 0 308.40 260 272 31005 (MT guardian)

Jaipehg 7:11:01 PM 02:09 40428 0 259.15 41 41 0  (Wiz)

Howo 7:10:56 PM 02:16 25382 787 162.71 59 60 11206 (SK)

Zefira 7:10:54 PM 02:15 21706 0 139.14 69 71 11897 ( Bers)

Ajiila 7:11:05 PM 02:06 18448 0 118.26 44 54 0

Khord 7:10:53 PM 02:16 16946 0 108.63 47 50 8081 Siffo 7:11:07 PM 02:04 15322 0 98.22 75 81 0 Aegis 7:11:04 PM 02:03 14819 0 94.99 93 97 62609 Kikaro 7:11:30 PM 01:40 14403 0 92.33 26 27 0 Ganluan 7:11:00 PM 02:12 12029 0 77.11 25 26 0 Kanowyn 7:10:40 PM 02:32 10970 8481 70.32 21 23 0 Vielyth 7:11:04 PM 02:07 9600 0 61.54 45 45 0 Iserod 7:10:54 PM 02:14 7580 226 48.59 36 46 18943 Elliasar 7:10:54 PM 01:27 4925 8302 31.57 21 21 7477 Qwerxypltl 7:10:55 PM 01:46 4780 0 30.64 10 13 16682 Iryssinia 7:10:36 PM 02:36 4703 14632 30.15 18 18 0 Moose 7:10:56 PM 00:34 4687 0 30.04 11 12 6244 Ghishk 7:11:40 PM 01:32 3759 2488 24.10 33 33 0 Elias 7:11:03 PM 02:09 3333 70 21.37 12 16 10386 Tigereyes 7:10:53 PM 00:49 3003 0 19.25 7 12 11942 Death 7:11:05 PM 02:03 2517 0 16.13 8 9 9749 Shirtrippah 7:10:50 PM 00:30 1587 0 10.17 12 12 5417 Nightmare 7:10:48 PM 02:20 1255 0 8.04 6 19 13794 Akani 7:10:57 PM 00:10 847 0 5.43 5 5 4623 Emcee 7:10:37 PM 00:01 269 0 1.72 1 2 5108 Fiericity 7:10:41 PM 02:30 0 13622 0.00 0 0 0 Jacqelyn 7:11:04 PM 02:07 0 18236 0.00 0 0 0 Temus 7:10:42 PM 02:03 0 6807 0.00 0 1 0 Poof 11:59:59 PM 00:00 0 0 0.00 0 0 5515

And here the Prismatic captain :

Name Start Time Duration Damage Healed Ext DPS Hits Swings Dmg Taken

YOU 7:20:06 PM 01:17 54425 0 598.08 82 82 0

Aegis 7:20:12 PM 01:10 50993 0 560.36 185 193 1846 ( Conjuror pet, Conjuror is Ganluan)

Lileodhe 7:20:05 PM 01:16 41205 0 452.80 58 59 0

Elias 7:20:13 PM 01:09 34392 353 377.93 79 79 1278  ( Monk)

Bugbig 7:19:52 PM 01:31 34120 0 374.95 166 174 4287

Ajiila 7:20:02 PM 01:20 32869 0 361.20 44 46 0

Anskiere 7:20:06 PM 01:16 32067 0 352.38 30 30 0

Varum 7:20:03 PM 01:20 31742 0 348.81 77 79 2084

Khord 7:20:08 PM 01:14 25624 0 281.58 88 101 0

Zefira 7:20:13 PM 01:09 23672 0 260.13 62 62 0

Howo 7:20:13 PM 01:08 19487 474 214.14 66 67 1503

Kikaro 7:20:08 PM 01:10 19049 0 209.33 51 51 0

The Prismatic Captain 7:19:53 PM 01:28 18060 0 198.46 23 44 535077

Jaipehg 7:20:09 PM 01:12 17385 0 191.04 16 16 0 Elliasar 7:20:19 PM 01:03 16594 0 182.35 76 78 0 Ganluan 7:20:26 PM 00:55 16497 0 181.29 40 40 0 Kanowyn 7:19:56 PM 01:22 11720 2366 128.79 10 10 0 Iserod 7:20:18 PM 01:03 10950 0 120.33 38 55 0 Vielyth 7:20:12 PM 01:08 10847 0 119.20 35 35 0 Iryssinia 7:20:00 PM 01:22 9401 2800 103.31 28 28 0 Siffo 7:20:15 PM 01:02 7960 0 87.47 30 32 0 Ghishk 7:20:28 PM 00:55 7376 0 81.05 40 40 0 Moose 7:20:17 PM 01:01 6938 0 76.24 15 15 0 Emcee 7:20:01 PM 00:40 5848 0 64.26 26 26 0 Qwerxypltl 7:20:20 PM 00:42 4705 0 51.70 15 18 0 Jacqelyn 7:20:37 PM 00:46 2426 2063 26.66 7 7 0 Fiericity 7:20:00 PM 01:14 1723 1152 18.93 3 3 0 Nightmare 7:20:14 PM 01:07 1444 0 15.87 6 21 0 Akani 7:20:08 PM 00:27 1419 0 15.59 9 12 3386 Death 7:20:22 PM 00:13 1149 0 12.63 4 6 3676 Tigereyes 7:20:17 PM 00:40 830 0 9.12 2 5 0

Message Edited by Ail on 03-14-200605:18 PM

Message Edited by Ail on 03-14-200605:19 PM

Old 03-15-2006, 06:18 AM   #60
USAFJeeper

Loremaster

Ail, I am sorry, but your proud of that DPS?  Trying not to be a real [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn], but those are very low numbers all around.