EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-01-2012, 06:48 AM   #1
Bibbitt

Loremaster

Hello again!

I just purchased CoE (well I think I did) and when I punched all my card details in and hit the buy button, it took me to my account management page. Have I bought CoE?

I'm not sure because I have not received an email or any notification about the purchase, however I don't want to go and purchase it again to be charged £60

Bibbitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:50 PM   #2
Cyliena
Server: Everfrost
Guild: Crusaders of Neriak

Fansite Staff

Check your EQ2 entitlements/game info to see if Chains of Eternity Pre-order (should be worded similar) shows up on it. Could also submit a petition to see if the transaction was successful.

Cyliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:22 PM   #3
Sykosys
Server: Crushbone
Guild: Departed

Loremaster

Yeah I had the exact same problem, I still dont know if I preordered or not. It doesnt show it anywhere nor does it give you a way to cancel it. I followed the the method in knoweldge base that is supposed to allow you to cancel it (which would also show that it is preordered) and the option is not there.

Sykosys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:43 PM   #4
Aliyshia
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Immortalis Kruoris

Loremaster

It shows up under payment history on my account. I didn't see anything under entitlements or game info but it was in my payment history. (I ordered about an hour ago)

~about an hour after I oredered it it showed up under membership/details as Chains of Eternity Tracking Feature and Entitlement: Chains of Eternity

Bertrand Russell
Aliyshia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:19 PM   #5
Blintok

Loremaster

was going to post same question. "happy" to see others have same issue. I went you the buying of the CoE thru this website. payment method etc... click buy and nothing. no email. nothing under subscription or entitlements nothing under payment history. no email. no $1 test bill on my card. not sure if i have it or not. lol. wtg Sony

Blintok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:44 PM   #6
Dexella

Community Relations

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the reports. We're looking in to this.

~Dexella

Community Relations Manager
Dexella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:54 PM   #7
Dexella

Community Relations

Hi again,

There are three things that should happen if you successfully pre-ordered the expansion:

1) You should receive an e-mail confirmation

2) You should see the pre-order on your account management in payment history

3) If you're logged in and try to go through the purchase flow again, the item should be grayed out/unclickable

If these things are not happening for you, then the pre-order may have failed. You need to try your purchase again or contact Customer Support directly.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope this clarifies things!

~Dexella

Community Relations Manager
Dexella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:55 PM   #8
Blintok

Loremaster

to add ... its been about 1.5hrs and still nothing ...no email. nothing under entitlements etc

not sure if it makes a diff but am using a VISA prepaid card. i made sure i registered the card on the issuers website as i found that problem in a prior (wow) game but as soon as i registed the card all was well.

"Something" did happen here tho as i see the new card on the payment source page but that is all that appears to have happened.

Blintok is offline   Reply With Quote