EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Support Forums > Tech Area > Account Related Support
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-19-2011, 10:43 AM   #1
ClawsDragonkin

Loremaster

I tried to camp to one of my characters and received this message " This character is not accessible because your account has too many characters". I've had a Station access account, $29.99 monthly, for a long time now and this is the first time this has happened. A Station access account has 12 character slotsand I've purchased 2 additional slots, one just this last month. As of this morning I only have access to 9 of my characters. The other 5 are not available on the character select screeen.

How can I get them back?

ClawsDragonkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 03:11 PM   #2
Shareana

Lead Volunteer Moderator

It sounds as if you no longer have station access on your account.  Did you downgrade recently?  If you are still at the Station Acess level, then you will want to contact Customer Support more directly for assistance.

Updated - [EQII] Contacting Support

If you have downgraded recently, the only way to have access to all of your characters is to buy more character slots, or upgrade back to Station Access.

Shareana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 04:26 PM   #3
ClawsDragonkin

Loremaster

No I've never downgraded, in fact, I was just charged two days ago, $29.99.

ClawsDragonkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 12:37 PM   #4
Shareana

Lead Volunteer Moderator

I would definitely be contacting them today then if I were you....  unless you contacted them yesterday SMILEY

Shareana is offline   Reply With Quote