EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-16-2012, 03:36 AM   #1
Wacko1971

Master

Hiya all,

Need some help please. I am a lvl 48 Swashy but mostly play solo and I have been mentoring down to do some of the dungeons. What I cant find is a list of dungeons and what lvl I can solo them at. Tried a few but have had to go back to a chronomage and mentor down again and it is frustrating.

Take Stormhold for example... highest Heroic there is a lvl 28 I think. Yet if I mentor down to a lvl 35 and do it solo, almost everything else is grey. So I have to go back as a lvl 30 and hope that most are now at least green for me to play it reasonably well.

Any help is much appreciated as I am still learning.

Cheers

Daygar (Splitpaw Server)

Old 02-16-2012, 05:44 AM   #2
StormQueen

Loremaster

This should help you greatly.  Click on a zone to see more information about it.

EQ2 Wikia Zones By Level

Old 02-16-2012, 06:17 AM   #3
Wacko1971

Master

Thanks for the link SMILEY

Question then... take Stormhold again for example... on the link under "Shared Dungeons" it shows as "16-24" so would this mean if I mentored down to lvl 25 I could solo it? Can also have the option of taking a merc with me if needed.

Old 02-16-2012, 06:22 AM   #4
Chaotico
Server: Splitpaw

Loremaster

basically yes, specially with a merc. depending on the combo ofc...

Chaotico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:26 AM   #5
Wacko1971

Master

Thanks for the help, was driving me nuts. Will try Stormhold in a few hrs with a merc and lvl 25 and I will post how I go.

Any other tips for a Swashy would be great. This is my AA tree and some help here would be good also SMILEY