EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Chains of Eternity Beta > General (CoE Beta) > General Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-24-2012, 11:38 PM   #31
Tylia
Server: Butcherblock
Guild: Test of Time

Loremaster

Your fix worked for me.  I was finally able to get Tylia copied to beta.  SMILEY

Tylia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 03:57 AM   #32
Coilean

Loremaster

After patch this morning (eu) it works fine. Thanks SMILEY

Old 10-25-2012, 04:18 AM   #33
Sharann
Server: Runnyeye
Guild: Order of the Guiding Light

Loremaster

I tried this morning and it copied tip-top so thanks for the fix!

[email protected] wrote:

awesome fail have tried the /beta command and the button at logging nothing after 2 days and heres what makes it even better rolled a fresh toon a SK like one of my main toons and finally got the beta buff mail after a day now.

Now for the best part the prelude unexpected consequences will not let me gather the wracked souls after  get them to below 50% so that I can have a play around and do the new quests..............AWESOME FAIL SOE. Starting to remember why I left the game.

With such an attitude, it's actually a good thing you left.

Old 10-25-2012, 10:01 AM   #34
Zaathaan

Loremaster

Still NOT WORKING for all the characters that have a name " reserved or too naughty " on the beta server.

I made a post for that but no answer http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=523322

Zaathaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:51 AM   #35
Mookachooka

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

Still NOT WORKING for all the characters that have a name " reserved or too naughty " on the beta server.

I made a post for that but no answer http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=523322

Im in the same boat - Still refuses to copy over my main Mookachooka (and i cant see that being naughty or reserved?)  - the only one im actually interested in testing with, Any assistance at all would be appriciated.

Mookachooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:48 PM   #36
airwolf699

Loremaster

you all are lucky you even get the beta to run i cant even get it to do that it keeps giveing me a error and when i close it and try agin it tells me my acc is loged in

okay this is wat it said a problem caused the program to stop working correctly.

windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

airwolf699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:44 PM   #37
Garhix
Server: Everfrost
Guild: The Avatars

Loremaster

@Airwolf - If EQ2 Beta crashes immediately after launching, go to your main EQ2 directory and copy the D3DCompiler_43.dll and D3DX9_43.dll files to your BetaServer folder.  If that is the error details that its giving you are one of those files. 

Garhix is offline   Reply With Quote