EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-19-2012, 02:01 AM   #1
Wacko1971

Master

Hiya All,

I am lost and confused on this one so I am hoping someone can help me out.... PLEASE

I am trying to get my deity pet now simply because I didn't know I could get one. I am now a lvl 90 Swashy and from what I can read up on my best option is to go the Bristlebane deity. So here is my dilemna...

I went to the Enchanted Lands and found Tobel Patadash but he doesn't offer me the quest. I then mentored down to lvl 20 as that is what lvl the quest is, but he still doesnt offer it. I then scrolled through the 967 quests I have completed and I can't see that I have actually completed the first quest either.

What am I missing??

Please can someone enlighten me

Old 04-19-2012, 02:06 AM   #2
Onorem

Loremaster

Wacko1971 wrote:

Hiya All,

I am lost and confused on this one so I am hoping someone can help me out.... PLEASE

I am trying to get my deity pet now simply because I didn't know I could get one. I am now a lvl 90 Swashy and from what I can read up on my best option is to go the Bristlebane deity. So here is my dilemna...

I went to the Enchanted Lands and found Tobel Patadash but he doesn't offer me the quest. I then mentored down to lvl 20 as that is what lvl the quest is, but he still doesnt offer it. I then scrolled through the 967 quests I have completed and I can't see that I have actually completed the first quest either.

What am I missing??

Please can someone enlighten me

My first thought is that you picked up a deity quest along the way that you didn't want. Deities are picky about letting you work on more than one of them at a time.

--edit--

Sort your journal by category. Have anything in a deity category?

Old 04-19-2012, 02:21 AM   #3
Wacko1971

Master

Nothing shows up at all as a Deity Quest in current or completed section....

Old 04-19-2012, 03:26 AM   #4
Wacko1971

Master

Kind of Sorted..... found I had accepted another god but not accepted the starting quest so it showed up nowhere. I went to that area and cancelled it. Now back at Butcherblock I got the historian again and this time he only asks who I want to follow. Chose the Bristlebaine one, went back to Enchanted Lands and still no options show up when I talk to Tobel Patadash

Old 04-19-2012, 04:28 AM   #5
metacell

Loremaster

I vaguely remember there's a quarantine period of one or a few days when you switch deities. You could check up on that, or just wait a few days...
metacell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 11:27 PM   #6
Wacko1971

Master

Sorted out thanks guys

Went back to the historian dude in BBM and he asked if I wanted to change deities, I said yes and he told me to visit some guy named Hrath Everstill in Gorowyn... turns out my god was actually Quellious and I had to go see Pacificator Merrek in Butcherblock Mountains. Found this out by a lot of visiting different places!!! All sorted and now I have a cow for a deity... sweet and real tough looking... not