EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Support Forums > Tech Area > Connection Support
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-13-2012, 02:32 AM   #1
Wacko1971

Master

What is going on??? Was playing then got booted on the splitpaw server and now that server and 4 others are all down!!! Been onto the FB page and on to the Sony site and cannot get any info at all!!!!

Old 04-13-2012, 05:42 PM   #2
Leinna

Loremaster

Wacko1971 wrote:

What is going on??? Was playing then got booted on the splitpaw server and now that server and 4 others are all down!!! Been onto the FB page and on to the Sony site and cannot get any info at all!!!!

When asking for assistance, you should type normally.  Using a bunch of !!!! and ???? does not make people want to assist you.

Old 04-13-2012, 06:30 PM   #3
Morgania434

Lord

Maybe they did that due to all the angst thats been going on since january? It got your attention didn't it? Doesn't matter, techs aren't actually online anymore 90% of the time anyway. I was wondering the same thing Myself to the OP. they have been "missin" in server status most of the week now. /tinfoil hat ON Was wondering when the actual servers would go poof for soe log in's as a result. /tinfoil hat OFF Hope this gets fixed soon for those on splitpaw. Maybe it's just off line for a hotfix to the launchpad.
Morgania434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 01:16 AM   #4
Wacko1971

Master

[email protected] Bayle wrote:

Wacko1971 wrote:

When asking for assistance, you should type normally.  Using a bunch of !!!! and ???? does not make people want to assist you.

My apologize Aiyon.... I honestly thought I would log in and see a constructive repky to my post, instead I see your criticism with no depth of help at all.... Maybe if I rephrase my request like this it may help you pull your head out of your a$$ and assist rather than criticise!!!

"Hi everyone, I pay monthly for mine and my brothers accounts and have paid a few dollars for in additioanl SC, but today I was playing and I got disconnected from the game. After trying to log back in I got a message saying it could not find the splitpaw server. I thought it must have been my mistake as a company as large as Sony would have no issues. I tried several times and still could not connect. I then left the computer for a few hours as it was most certainly my problem. I tried again and still no luck, so I checked the EQ2 main site and nothing mentioned there, there was also nothing mentioned on the Sony site, yet the network section of Sony's site showed the server and a few others as MISSING. Well that's ok, must be my problem as I have obviously not looked anywhere to see a random post on some obscure board explaining what I have done wrong. So I waited another few hours and still could not get on so I decided to write this post hoping someone could explain my stupidty" .... now for a stupid reply this is where you come in Aiyon!!!

So Aiyon.... next time you want to criticise someone, try finding out what has actually happened first... and yes, I could have written more, however, a company as large as Sony who happen to obtain a substantial amount of money from the game could have at least posted as to what the problem was and an expected time of repair!!!

And thanks for your input Morgania434, at least someone had a little insight into a possible resone.