EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Development Corner > In Testing Feedback
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-19-2012, 04:47 PM   #1
NiamiDenMother

EQ2TC

Every time I try to zone into a home that I own in Frostfang Sea on Test Copy, it goes through the loading process and then dumps me back out to Frostfang Sea with no error message.  This was verified with the Manors of Erollisi home that I bought yesterday for testing Tinkerfest house items, as well as a newly-purchased (less than 5 minutes ago) home in Valor Homesteads.  (The house with Tinkerfest furniture in it was fine for zoning and re-zoning yesterday.)

Old 07-20-2012, 06:33 AM   #2
Xianthia

Loremaster

I've had this happen with homes in Freeport.

For me, if I have multiple copies of one toon the homes will not load.  I have to delete extra copies and only have one available, then the homes load and am able to zone in.

Xianthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:38 PM   #3
NiamiDenMother

EQ2TC

Ough!  Yes, it was an issue with having a second copy of the character on the server.  So, I deleted the copy, and the original's homes all poofed as well.  Ick.  There goes all the tinkerfest stuff I had displayed for testing.  Now to re-acquire it all and try again.