EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

 

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > PVP Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2009, 11:57 AM   #1
Prophecy
Server: Venekor

Loremaster
Prophecy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 30
Default

http://raov.org

__________________
Prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 12:15 PM   #2
Darkor
Server: Nagafen
Guild: Nexus
Rank: Ancient and Mummified

Loremaster
Darkor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,957
Default

I cant help it but i dont like the overall shape of the game. But i still wish it has some success because competition is always good.

__________________
Steal 90 Assassin

Darkor 90 Swashbuckler

Daerkin 90 Shadowknight

Daerkor 90 Templar

Ajjantis 90 Warden

Melodic 90 Dirge

Dayo 90 Monk

Rasiel 88 Conjuror

Razyeel 70 Wizard

Biyon 65 Beastlord
Darkor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 01:35 PM   #3
Prophecy
Server: Venekor

Loremaster
Prophecy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 30
Default

Yeah, it's not for everyone.

We had one guildie talk for months on end how he couldn't wait for Darkfall because he wanted a challenge, wanted full loot, was tired of zone huggers, hated autolock targetting, wanted pvp that meant something as far as risk/reward and sieging, etc.

He was in game for 10 minutes and got killed, then looted. He cried and quit...didn't even give himself a chance to learn the game mechanics and to see how wonderful a brutal world can actually be.

__________________
Prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 01:42 PM   #4
Cloakentuna

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 853
Default

[email protected] wrote:

Yeah, it's not for everyone.

We had one guildie talk for months on end how he couldn't wait for Darkfall because he wanted a challenge, wanted full loot, was tired of zone huggers, hated autolock targetting, wanted pvp that meant something as far as risk/reward and sieging, etc.

He was in game for 10 minutes and got killed, then looted. He cried and quit...didn't even give himself a chance to learn the game mechanics and to see how wonderful a brutal world can actually be.

If that's the case then he obviously didn't want what he was asking for. 

Cloakentuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:04 PM   #5
Muraazi

Loremaster
Muraazi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 302
Default

Someone needs to fire darkfalls animators cause....[Removed for Content].

__________________
Muraazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 04:59 PM   #6
Orthureon

Loremaster
Orthureon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,073
Default

Muraazi wrote:

Someone needs to fire darkfalls animators cause....[Removed for Content].

Lol yeah I couldn't play the game just because the combat animations look so terrible.

__________________
NAGAFEN Server


  • DAEMIEN 92 Shadowknight

  • XEOS 92 Ranger

  • EXILON 92 Inquisitor.

Orthureon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 05:19 PM   #7
Wed

General
Wed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 413
Default

[email protected] wrote:

http://raov.org

I've tried Vanguard, AoC and WAR while playing EQ2. I can safely say I will not be trying Darkfall after watching those videos.

Wed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 05:43 PM   #8
Kovah
Server: Nagafen

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 23
Default

Wedge wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

http://raov.org

I've tried Vanguard, AoC and WAR while playing EQ2. I can safely say I will not be trying Darkfall after watching those videos.

lol

Kovah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:44 AM.

vBulletin skin by: CompleteGFX.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All threads and posts originally from the EQ2 and Station forums operated by Sony Online Entertainment. Their use is by express written permission.