EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-21-2007, 05:46 PM   #1
yohann koldheart

Loremaster

i been killing elementals in lavastorm, cl, and i got the auto updates but havent got 1 single body drop. whare did you  get teh body drops? im trying to get all the lore and legend quests done and this is my only pre 50 that i need to finish =(
yohann koldheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 05:58 PM   #2
AnAnimatedcorpse

Loremaster

Try the forest ruins.

AnAnimatedcorpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 09:49 PM   #3
Wildmage

Loremaster

if you got the auto updates then those mobs will drop the looted pieces, though I have noticed that elementals are one of the more stingy l and l bit dropping mobs out there
Wildmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 09:51 PM   #4
AnAnimatedcorpse

Loremaster

You should be able to get most of the ones from the forest ruins within an hour or so, they are only as high as level eleven and are quite plentiful, though it has been quite awhile since I have hunted there..

AnAnimatedcorpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 05:45 AM   #5
Alienor

Loremaster

elementals in dark light wood are even lower and respawning much faster
Alienor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 01:03 PM   #6
Ardnahoy

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:
You should be able to get most of the ones from the forest ruins within an hour or so, they are only as high as level eleven and are quite plentiful, though it has been quite awhile since I have hunted there..
The developers have recently replaced almost all the elementals in Forest Ruins with some stupid useless pirates. This is no longer a viable spot to farm elemental body parts. Pity.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:57 PM   #7
yohann koldheart

Loremaster

in forest runes i found a total of 7 elementals, on a spawn timer ranging from 7 to 13 mins. going to go to darklight to check those lowbie elementals next.
yohann koldheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 07:38 AM   #8
Norrsken

Loremaster

Valley of the rogue magi in CL houses a vast amount of elementals that you respawn by zoning out and back in. It requires you to do an access quest to get in, but at high levels, that access will fly by.

Norrsken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 07:51 AM   #9
Moongloom

Loremaster

These might be a bit higher level but are plentiful.  I usually do Undertow Puppets in Rivervale for elemental updates.  Can't kill them as quick but they spawn back fairly fast.
Old 07-23-2007, 05:44 PM   #10
sayitaintso

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:
i been killing elementals in lavastorm, cl, and i got the auto updates but havent got 1 single body drop. whare did you  get teh body drops? im trying to get all the lore and legend quests done and this is my only pre 50 that i need to finish =(
Flame Tornados in PoF. They are everywhere, especially around Giant's Field. be prepare to kill hundreds of them for all of the drops though...Elemental is one of the hardest L&L quests to complete unless you are willing to shell out major plat to buy all the body drops. Naga is another pain the butt one.
sayitaintso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 05:48 PM   #11
Dasein

Loremaster

[email protected] Bazaar wrote:
[email protected] wrote:
The developers have recently replaced almost all the elementals in Forest Ruins with some stupid useless pirates. This is no longer a viable spot to farm elemental body parts. Pity.
The elementals in Forrest Ruin are periodically cleared out by pirates, but are by no means entirely replaced. Overall, this makes Forrest Ruins one of the more dynamic zones in the game, and I'd really like to see zone-wide events like that done more often.