EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > PVP Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-03-2009, 06:33 AM   #1
tooloose

Loremaster

Stand on the dock in LS, AE, complete writ.

Log on other 80 toon, AE complete writ.

Log on other 80 toon, AE complete writ.

And on and on.

Face it, this was about a good an idea as raid updates for pvp. GET RID OF IT NOW!

Epic fail~

tooloose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 07:00 AM   #2
tooloose

Loremaster

~ this craps gonna be changed as soon as someone figures out that everyones getting PVP updates by just AEing.

Oh wait, was everyone supposed to get writ updates by standing on the dock and AEing???? I kinda doubt it~

tooloose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 08:30 AM   #3
max.power

Loremaster

tooloose wrote:

~ this craps gonna be changed as soon as someone figures out that everyones getting PVP updates by just AEing.

Oh wait, was everyone supposed to get writ updates by standing on the dock and AEing???? I kinda doubt it~

Nothing new. In big, massive fights (e.g. KP docks) it was and is all about AEing and getting writ updates.

Just wait a few weeks, LS is new and has new outdoor quests. The dust will settle.

max.power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:14 PM   #4
Jacquotte
Server: Nagafen
Guild: Verdict

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

tooloose wrote:

Nothing new. In big, massive fights (e.g. KP docks) it was and is all about AEing and getting writ updates.

Just wait a few weeks, LS is new and has new outdoor quests. The dust will settle.

no, it will not settle - it will move back to dregs landing, so stop pretending pvp is not ruined by this lame update

Jacquotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 02:32 PM   #5
Kiara

Community Relations

I recognize that this is a hot topic for everyone, but please let's continue to abide by the forum's rules, okay?

Kiara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 02:35 PM   #6
Harbringer Doom

Loremaster

OP, your caps lock seems stuck.

Harbringer Doom is offline   Reply With Quote