EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Planes of Prophecy Beta > General Beta Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-15-2017, 06:54 PM   #1
Stormbourne

Has something happened to the combat system in the last twenty-four hours or something? I wasn't able to progress through the solo zone at a rapid clip last week (took me over an hour to move through one solo zone), but today it seems to be even slower. Even working with another player--a beastlord for that matter--it took both of us 11m 4s to kill one putrid pile! And this is accounting for my ability to Verdict at 12%. Don't get me wrong, it's been nice to be able to be effectively immortal in these new zones with the Fount of Power, but I'd much rather trade that back and get the ability to kill solo mobs in less than five minutes. At this rate, I won't be able to complete the signature line before Beta goes down and the expansion goes live (curse you, work, and curse you, bills).

Sad to say, with all of the things that are broken and damaged--and with no tradeskill line even ready for testing yet--I almost regret my purchase of the expansion. As a consumer, I'd much rather wait an additional month for a quality product than see it launched on-time fraught with mortifying problems.
Old 11-15-2017, 07:10 PM   #2
Gninja

Developer

We are looking into it.
Gninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 07:19 PM   #3
Mermut

Fount of Power is now just 200 fervor.. the 100k potency is removed. That's why dps in solo/duo zones has dropped by 50%... again.
Mermut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 07:59 PM   #4
Gninja

Developer

There is a bug in the current build that causes some stats to be read as zero so when you attack you do minimal damage which is why its taking forever. We have identified the problem and will get a fix out asap.
Gninja is offline   Reply With Quote