EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Quests and Live Events
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-21-2009, 10:19 PM   #1
Stabbath

Loremaster

Think I've done all the prequests Zam says to do, but he (Revliss) won't give me a quest. http://eq2.zam.com/wiki/EQ2_Quest:W..._the_Rilissians I got the roll of rugs.

You have to complete the Tower quest/s too? I haven't finished those.

Stabbath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 10:31 PM   #2
Stabbath

Loremaster

Also, I read some people talk about a new shroom token system, supposedly in GF. Been running around trying to find it, but no success yet. ANyone know what they were talking about? I asked, but kinda got ignored in-game.

Old 06-21-2009, 11:07 PM   #3
Reiella

Loremaster

Stabbath wrote:

Also, I read some people talk about a new shroom token system, supposedly in GF. Been running around trying to find it, but no success yet. ANyone know what they were talking about? I asked, but kinda got ignored in-game.

Shroom token refers to the monthly live event that was added this patch.  I believe it is now over for this month.  But that should help guide you to more info on the event.

Reiella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 11:43 PM   #4
Cusashorn

Loremaster

Stabbath wrote:

Enchanted Grottos located at Archer's Wood in Antonica, Wizard spires in EL and Nek, Fae Nursury in Greater Faydark, and by the mushroom rings in Darklight woods. They're all different with their own quest.

This is a live event that will only happen on the 20th of every month, so you will have to wait till next month.

Cusashorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:23 AM   #5
Stabbath

Loremaster

K. I did the one quest in GF earlier. I'm on Vox server. It was still going on there. I might check the other places mentioned, thanks.