EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Terrors of Thalumbra Beta > General Beta Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-15-2015, 08:13 AM   #181
Sigrdrifa

Cross-posted from Domino's thread on the new green adornments.

Unlike older green adornments, the new ones do not stack, and they should. Pretty please?

I just improvidently crafted a batch of 100 via mass production, thinking to toss them on the broker cheap for folks to play with. Each individual adorn eats one broker or bag slot, and that's not right for something that conceptually is a small gem or adornment we're adding to our jewelry and such.
Old 11-15-2015, 08:30 AM   #182
Mermut

I don't recall green adorns EVER stacking..
Certainly the dropped ones from AoM do not stack.
Mermut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 04:58 PM   #183
kluxor

Any word yet if there's an equivalent to the 8/8 gem? One item I truly wanted from RC and unfortunately never looted one
Old 11-15-2015, 09:41 PM   #184
Alexic

I seem to recall one of the Devs saying that there was not Goingto be one in ToT but I may be wrong as I can't find the thread it was on
Old 11-15-2015, 10:23 PM   #185
kluxor

were you trying to quote me about the 8/8 gem?
Old 11-15-2015, 11:14 PM   #186
Arieva

Can I inquire as to whether or not the amount of stat like CB/Potency is supposed to hard cap at 10 increase (the best I've seen on an item listing from the "Thalumbra Equipment infuser")per item? Reason I ask is I've seen gains above this mark when combining epic infusers and the 2 Thalumbra Equipment infusers I earned on beta server. If this is working as intended fine, it appears the "Thalumbra equipment infuser" is a premium item from the quest final reward and may be intended to work differently than the rest.

To be clear is the increase on Potency supposed to be 10 max for the equipment infuser that gives bump to all stats + 9 from epic infusers that infuse one stat for a total of 19 total increase from dropped equipment infusers to potency? That seems to be how it is now on beta so if its not intended to work that way better fix that!
Arieva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 06:35 AM   #187
Sigrdrifa

For no good reason that I can see, aITEM 1577552454 1476039094 0 0 0:[Illumine Umbrite Shield]/a cannot be transmuted.