EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Player Studio Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-29-2013, 08:21 AM   #1
Reliquary

Happy Camper

I have literally a crapton (that is an order of magnitude above crapload) of items ready to upload, but I cannot as "I am not over 18 and a Resident of the United States"... 

Clearly I satisfy the age requirement, so what progress, if any, has been made on opening this up to EU residents.  Smed did originally promise this.

I can't really see the problem.  I am self employed, I make items, SoE sends me money, I declare it on my tax return, simple.  The tax laws seem to be much more relaxed in the UK / EU for companies paying artists.  Or is it a question of transfer pricing?  I know Sony as a company sets its internal transfer pricing once a year and holds that for the full FY.

Any redname care to poke their head above the wall on this one? 

Reliquary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:41 PM   #2
Syrah

Player Studio Program Manager

http://forums.station.sony.com/stat...768#11500315769

I agree. This is important and needs to happen as soon as possible.

No schedule predictions are possible at this point. We don't know enough about the subject yet.

Syrah is offline   Reply With Quote